I beat your ass in two weeks Floyd. in two weeks

I beat your ass in two weeks Floyd. in two weeks.
FUCK DA MAYWEATHERS!!!
who else is hyped here!?

if it was an mma fight, fo sure, but boxing? rip

*cringe*

I don't watch boxing.

wav,boerjbhdrmjpfdXWCVF HURIFEH

Do you think these giant tatoos distract or even disturb his opponents?

Oh, I'm hyped.

I'm going to bet thousands on Mayweather. The fight will be boring but I'll walk away richer. :)

>I'm a top golfer and and i'm gonna beat a tennisman

All work is what Sup Forums?

poop!

Not even comparable, you fucking dork. It's more like an NFL player competing in Rugby. Fuck, I fucking hate France so fucking much.

boxing is a component of mma you idiot.

I think the giant lefts do

I don't like violence. In my opinion mma, box and everything else aren't sport but simple violence and stupidity.

Punching is, not boxing.

Name one top MMA fighter that doesn't utilize at least some boxing techniques

>I don't like violence
then why the fuck do you live in a shitty third world country full of violent criminals?

you'd be hyped for a 40yo boxer trying his chance at mma?

holy shit boxing fans are stupid

every form of combat is part of mma. it depends on the fighter. conor uses boxing.

that's because they're all garbage, Conor was a garbage boxer and dominated MMA with it's C List athletes. Shit even Jon Jones says his brothers would beat him up and they're 2nd and 3rd level NFL guys. JOKE SPORT!

MMA stands for mixed martial arts.

Conor has 0 title defenses

If Conor wins we're going to kill your sport.

Damien Maia

this whole charade is so cringe

Paul Harris

>top MMA fighter

I consider myself a boxing purist, but the more I look at the size,age,strength advantages of Conor, the more I'm leaning towards Mayweather being unable to deter a McGregor left that leaves him wobbly and ultimately getting put to sleep.
I think people are underestimating Conor's patience (shown in Diaz II). Mayweather has to dance for and duck for 6 rounds to have a chance to taking Mayweather to the deep end (i.e. fatigue). I just don't think Mayweather can hurt McGregor....It will be Canelo vs. Khan. The stronger man will win. It won't be pretty for Mayweather. Not that night, and not the eventual rematch. In many ways it pains me to see a potato nigger become boxing's biggest champ, but at the same time a purge is overdue.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>he stands no chance against Chad Mendes, he's going to get wrestlefucked!!
>Aldo will fucking destroy him easily!! The McMeme is over!!
>McGregor can't box, Paulie Maligianni will destroy him in sparring!!
>He won't land a single punch on Mayweather
>T-t-this time!!

fucking lol'd. good one pierre

He's the #1 ranked WW you filthy casual

Got em

HOME DINNER HOME DINNER, NIGGA

Yes, for sure my guy. Conor will put hands on Mayweather! It'll happen, the angles are there.

no top mma fighter utilizes boxing

majority literally do not know how to throw a proper punch

ask any boxing aficianado or coach you know, they all say the same thing, as do fellow mma fighters/coachs/etc.

i can think of 2-3 legit boxers in mma, one is a champ, the other is a shitty fighter/former underwer model

Its really a mixed bag. Some fighters have super clean technique and timing but fuck all in footwork and head movement and vice versa

that .gif is the reason why I wont watch this terribly boring fight. and yes I admit I am a casual boxing fan

It's actually a Rugby player participating in an NFL match. Otherwise you are correct.

Inb4 conman forgets he's boxing and kicks mayweather in the face.

Why is MMA filled with so many casuals?

>Yes, for sure my guy Conor will put hands on Mayweather
>"put hands"

so for reals now, what kind of asshole still says "put hands"

Easy work

Think most sports are, but McGregor fanboys are just very vocal so you see more of them

t. jose

>keeps swinging when the first punch does not land
This is considered a top boxer?

Why would he stop you retard? Because the first didn't land? You fucking idiot lmao

honestly?

i think floyd had a pretty good shot at winning this fight.

To avoid looking like a fucking mug or even worse getting countered.

Canada is like 10 years back in the US, please be patient with us.

>that phrase isn't even like /fa/shionable anymore
>oh em gee, that's like so 90's

Maybe if you ever trained a combat sport in your life you would know some punches are set up for other punches, like blocking someone's view with a jab for example.

The thing about MMA is that it takes the most effective techniques from all combat sports and the reason you don't see much boxing apart from a jab is because kickboxing and Muay Thai are superior to boxing.

That's why MMA fans are less shocked by changes in the sport and big upsets while its scary for boxing fans to be unable to call a fight before it happens.

this fraud gonna get r8kt hard

8=====D~~~O:

the hype for this "fight" is pretty underwhelming tbqh

in related news, who do you think will win the Fatal Four Way at SummerSlam this Sunday?