What happened to Eddie Murphy!?

What happened to Eddie Murphy!?

I meanm he was prolific during the 2000s, but I don't hear anything about him since, like, 2012. Not even a shitty movie he may have done.

Is he even alive?

Even if you're using the word "prolific" correctly, why are you using it at all? It would have been easier to say "he was everywhere during the 2000s".

His Transpo service for Trannys keeps him pretty busy mate

People tend to stay off the limelight after having worked with (((the mouse)))

Second grade reading level, please leave

He was just in some movie where he was a magical negro

>he was prolific during the 2000s
no he wasn't

He did Dreamgirls, norbit and other c-rated films. He was everywhere in the Sunday afternoon films

he's just rich enough so he doesn't have to work anymore

he said one time he used up all his talent and its too hard to be consistently funny. He was based in raw and delirious and that was it for him.

String of flops. Norbit, Pluto Nash, Meet Dave.
Combined with no noticeable stand up specials to keep him relevant. There's a reason Kevin Hart can keep getting roles even when his movies are not all that profitable, because he keeps putting out specials people like enough to maybe see his shitty movies.

He got older

>He was based in raw and delirious and that was it for him.
At least we'll always have those. They're among the best standup specials of all time.

indeed. his time has passed and now he only cares about spending the rest of his life with his family

he was in some haunted house movie that bombed too

Daddy Daycare is kino

cringe

Tower Heist too And one where he only had 100 words to say or he'd die. He hasn't had a profitable movie for over a decade.

Embarrassing

that movie was good

That one was FunForAllFamilyKino.

actually i think tower heist actually did pretty well. for some reason ben stiller movies usually do.

Kevin Hart needs to die. So does Ice Cube. So does dre. Whoever is in the periphery of "eminem is the greatest rapper of all time" era, needs to vanish.

ye boy