bumpy

it aint even ready faggot

come on nerds

ALRIS BOYS, WE ARE LIVE

COME WATCH AND GET COMFY

IT JUST STARTED

GET IN THERE

GET IN HERE YOU NERDS

>he doesnt sync mute the stream his own HD source and enjoy the comments combined with HD

LOTR marathon and not watching Ben Hur on TCM

bump

Based, im coming

but the stream is already a 720p rip by based YIFY

baneposters

get the fuck in, its the extended cut

do i need to create account? because its lagging really bad

link it. i'm too lazy to type it

if you wanna meme in chat

ok nvm it works now. comfy

i just paused and unpaused and it went

can't post cytube link in 4chins

IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY IMAGE REFRESH AND WAIT

the stream is syncing you up with the other people so that everyone watches it at the same time

HD AND EXTENDED EDITION, HOP IN

>YIFY
>HD

It's the best we got, faggot

TOP COMFY, 30 PEOPLE ALREADY IN, LETS MAKE IT 50 LADS

A:10
V:10

>there are Hobbitses in this thread right now who don't even own the Blu-ray Extended Editions

Bump more people need to see this.

This.

20GB 1080p rip.

who /comfy/ here?

here

yus

>20gb

fuck, thats comfy, wheres that from?

All I get is a black screen. What do?

dunno family

I hope you guys have 5 litres of water ready. Watching kino can be thirsty work. Best to avoid those headaches and chapped lips.

THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD

OP said no white males allowed

is it too much or too little for you?

he also said no niggers allowed

2 little

THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD

THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD

>tfw you break your carrot

youtube.com/watch?v=z9Uz1icjwrM

THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS

A balrog of Morgoth

TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD TO EISENGARD

/comfy/

I will get on by the time you lads are watching Return of the King!

How comfy is the stream right now? I'm still trying to get my saucy ass on!

tell Josef to unban me, I want to SPAM some more THEY 'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO EISENGARD

bruh, come here asap, its topcomfy

no

do it.
now.

THEY 'RE

stfu nerd ill fuck u up

There should be a VR theatre so we can all sit together and eat crabslegs. Now that would be comfy.

TAKING

what the hell is the name of the channel

lord-of-the-memes

I absolutely fucking am.
Been so lonely this christmas i'm dying to watch some kino with tv again

well get the fuck in here then, family

THE

niggers not welcome

HOBBITS

TO

EISENGARD

THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITSTHE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS

qt emma bump

KYS URSELFS

Kill your self... yourselves?

We arent even halfway through the first one lads, and still two more movies to go

what a way to end christmas day

come join us lads, pretty comfy stream

holla reddit

My video wont load

wait a bit

Comfy af

almost time for moriakino