HAHAHAHA! HASSELBECK BTFO'S COMMIEFORNIA FANS

sea.247sports.com/ContentGallery/Matt-Hasselbeck-shreds-LA-for-Chargers-crowd--106138258/2

This is why the Chargers left Shit Diego. You think that would ever happen in Seattle? No wonder your shit cities (LA and SD) lost sports teams.

Other urls found in this thread:

spokesman.com/stories/1995/aug/18/in-search-of-an-audience-seahawks-ticket-sales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone post the pic of Seattle stadiums before their superbowls in 2010+

Faggot

Oh, when did the Seahawks relocate? I want to know.

not it but close enough, very accurate image

>literally in a superbowl within a decade previously of Lynch/Wilson

???

The Seahawks have sold out since 1983, you collossal faggots.

Enjoy having another team relocate out of your liberal mexican shithole. I'll enjoy my dynastic team

Commiefornia fans are fucking fairweather

That's why the Chargers moved
That's why the Raiders are moving
That's why there were no Warrior fans prior to 2013
That's why there were no Clipper fans prior to 2012
That's why the Kings almost moved to Seattle.

I liked Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander, i wasn't a fan by any means but i used to respect their team. Marshawn Lynch's run in 2011 against the Saints was the peak of old Seahawks, average/mediocre with a flash of greatness once every great while

>hairlet getting butthurt and overcompensating
Lol all that stress is probably why that fag is bald

>seachickens have sold out since 1983

spokesman.com/stories/1995/aug/18/in-search-of-an-audience-seahawks-ticket-sales/

enjoy being delusional you cocksucking faggot

Except opposing fans would never take over the Clink like how Cowboys fans take over Niner stadium or Seahawks took over the Chargers park yesterday.

Fucking pathetic state.

>Xeattle
>Throwing "Liberal mexican Shithole" at literally ANYBODY else
lmao

Seattle isn't Mexican though, you profound liberal moron.

yet.

Liberals are the loudest, most pack rat motherfuckers around of course you get a bunch of uppity fans like yourself.

>Indiana
>Burma
>Legal Permanent Immigrants
>ohokay.jpg
fucking migrant spicks

>most pack rat motherfuckers around
tell me more about your trump circlejerk.

You can see what I'm talking about if you go back to the elections, can't recall but pretty sure there were tons of liberals inflicting violence, breaking private property, and taking over college campus', or is my memory hazy?

you can see what I'm talking about if you go to Sup Forums. But go ahead, act like you're any different form Leftist fags.

I don't recall Sup Forums rallying people to do anything I mentioned above, didn't deny Sup Forums's existence but you seem to ignore liberals throwing childish temper tantrums with actual consequences instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.

>you seem to ignore liberals throwing childish temper tantrums with actual consequences instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.
because I'm not a liberal. you just kind of assumed that, faggot.

yet you're mad at /pol for shitposting and don't care about actual violence
legit

LA galaxy (on Saturday): 25,667

o.o

>Cowboys fans take over Niner stadium
Heh

>doesnt mention the 2 biggest teams in l.a.: lakers and dodgers
>doesnt mention the sonics high tailing it out of seattle
>seattle's hockey team
>mariners empty stadium

kek

>is my memory hazy?
Yeah, that's what happens when you only watch fox news.

the west coast in general is cancer, t.b.h. the fairweather thing just confirms it.

yet you don't deny it

You mean fox """"news""""

>Seatllefag talking about teams moving away and bandwagon fans

they're delusional what can you expect

The wrong team moved

I commend LA for not blindly following teams ala rams and chargers
Chargers were in LA for one year as a testing site before they moved to SD
Kings were ran by a dumbass that put trash on the rink and that no one with half a brain would support

I know that post is bait because you included a norcal team but people will truly believe LA is a fairwesther city when they've led in attendance in baseball and basketball for decades, hockey during the chip years and the raider years before the earthquake and move

Montana looks nice

he meant the Sacramento Kings

Sacramento is NorCal (enough)

>Seattle
>not a liberal shithole filled with Mexicans

stop this.

yah, but you were talking about the LA kings and Im assuming meant the warriors as mentioning a norcal team

>Filled with Mexicans
>Seattle

sorry but's got just as many mexicans as any other city besides the places in cali, az, and texas

the only thing you're a little light on is nigs and what you lack in that you make up in mulattoes and their disgusting coal burner mothers

Thats not true at all. Giants and Vikings fans especially would fill half the fucking stadium in the pre Carroll days.

It's almost like well performing teams have higher attendance rates

not true but if it was they've still been around longer than la rams fans

the %s that other major cities have mexicans, seattle has in asians. get it right.