Alligators, swamps, weird crimes and death metal

>Alligators, swamps, weird crimes and death metal
why is Florida so based

Posting actual based state here

We aren't as wacky, better climate, better political culture, better food and barely any minorities

I think all that heat and humidity makes them delusional

>based
the south is full of latinos and the north is like the rest of the south

>tejas
>barely any minorities

Everyone in Texas is culturally alike

>barely any minorities
doubt.mkv

Miami reporting in.

I'm the only white guy here.

>weirdos
>drugs
>Cubans
>rednecks
>old fucks
>based

>barely any minorities
LMFAO

Only places I have been in Murica is Florida and Alabama. I have family there.
Florida is nice (love the food, people and music) but it's so damn hot and humid.

Saw people walking aroind in coats when it was 24 degrees Celsius kek, guess that's cold there.

this exactly

t. central floridian

Theres alot of swedes in my town in FL. You should move, houses are cheap atm

75 is borderline jacket weather. I'd wear one just to be safe.

This desu. I do good in the heat though, today's heat is no problem for me.

>houses are cheap atm
Really? Hmm. I have my cousins and uncle over there. Really getting sick of Sweden.
How much would I have to pay for a 3-4 room house in a normal neighborhood? I don't need anything flashy.

Kek, that's a hot summer day where I'm from.
Shorts and t-shirt.

Well it's a cold day for me.

I know hehe. It's amazing how different temperature can feel for people.
What's the coldest you have ever felt?
-48 degrees Celsius here (about the same in F)

Well I travel a bunch of work. I'd say coldest I've been is -28C in Canada. I find below a certain point it's actually not so bad since I just wear a bunch of clothing.

What kills me down here is the fucking air conditioning. It's like 85F outside and they keep the stores and restaurants at 65F. The only other place that I've been that is as bad as America with the AC is Hong Kong. Those fuckers it'll be 95F out and they'll have the store at 60F.

...I should add I think the reasons Americans keep the AC so cold is because we are fat. As a thin American I'm freezing all the time. I often bring a light jacket to restaurants.

How based is Pennsylvania (Outside of Philadelphia)?

Ah I get what you are saying.
Kek your people are not that fat, the meme is a lie (unless you walk into a Walmart lol)

I live above the arctic circle so cold weather is my normal. I wonder how long it would take to adjust to Florida climate.?

Well I'm in Miami, so yeah lots of people here are actually healthy. My street is all joggers and bikers.

>I wonder how long it would take to adjust to Florida climate.?
Well it's really only the summer you'd have to adjust to, the rest is beautiful and immediately enjoyable. Your blood does "thin" as they say though, and you become cold easier. How long it takes varies from person to person.

Co-worker grew up in Wisconsin and moved here a few years back. First year he was wearing shorts year round and complaining about the heat in the summer, second year still shorts but a few days buckled and wore a light jacket, by year three is wearing a light jacket in the winter and seems to not bitching about the heat anymore in August. The heat is really only bad July and August, and maybe a bit in June and Sept.

Because Florida has no education standards

Florida is a shithole filled with white trash, cubans, and crotchety old people, i have no idea why most of my family live there.

Finland of the US

Well, maybe I'll move soon.

No that's Minnesota.

Minnesota has no memes

Everywhere between Philly and Pittsburgh (save for Harrisburg) is basically the South

>death metal
recc me some good dm from Florida

we don't want you yanks in dixie.

Are you delusional?

Everyone in America is culturally alike, aside from immigrants that haven't assimilated yet.

>wall state