M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN

Could this actually save his career and reputation?

Yes

Twist: it's a sequel to unbreakable.

>James Mcavoy was Elijah Price in blackface the whole time

i unironically think The Village is great kino

fite me

I agree with you actually

The Village was the last decent Shyamalaan movie. Plebs hate it only because they expected genuine horror. They don't get that the movie is a commentary about belief, and how we create belief systems to shelter society from the unknown.

Lady in the Water was when Shyamalaan went off the deep-end. But I feel that was more WB's fault: Shyamalaan got his head too big and left Disney. WB took him on and, not knowing better, did not restrain him the way Disney did.

But Shyamalaan managed to get back on track thanks to The Visit. I think he will be back in business.

agree also

>all he needed to do was to bribe the right reviewers

WHAT A TWIST!

LOL U CUNT.

Guys thats the actual spoiler, he's not joking. Film ruined now.

So the twist is going to be that the girl is one of his personalities, right?

>they were all actors paid by an ad agency

I haven't watched all of Shyamalam's movies, but I liked ALL his movies I 've wathced, and I watched Lady in the Water too. Once in cinema and once rented.

No the twist is actually that its a sequel to unbreakable. David(bruce willis) shows up at the end. The beast isn't just a split personality

>The Visit

Liked that as well, yep

what say we make a little stream to stream Syamalan's movies?

He went to shit because of Obama govt (2008-20016)

That's explains it

DCuck detected

Oh yeah... Now because Trump's taking power he regained his directing skills, right?

so he actually turns into a beast and unbreakable shows up to kill save the day

>Marvel tricked audiences into hating Suicide Squad!

Is it still cool to shit on him?

I remember enjoying it when I watched it in the theater as a kid. It was only years later that I found out everyone hated it.

I've already been spoiled to the tweest in the visit. will it still be enjoyable if I watch it fully knowing that?

he's become too irrelevant for it to be cool

Man, McAvoy played crazy so good in Filth. I can't wait to see this, looks very entertaining even if it's a Shamaladingdong movie

This, one of my favorite actors. Looking forward to this movie because of McAvoy

Too many movies late for that.

Until the next one.