This scene was pure kino

This scene was pure kino.

You can't deny it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/189876347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not.

That's the Marvelbabies who deny it.

>the reoccuring noise through Batman's dream is that of the world engine from previous film
kino
KINO
K I N O

Easily one of the best scenes in cape history, agreed. Absurd how unappreciated this film is.

>imdb inflicted childish videogameesque memeocalypse scene
>kino

If you seperate high culture from low you're doing media wrong.

If you keep using meme in any sentence at any cost, no one will take you seriously.

Why is Batman in a trenchcoat and punching nazis in the desert I mean what the fuck

>the story in the dream sequence is somehow more interesting than the actual movie

bravo zack

Why was he wearing a jacket over his batsuit?

The brains rotted by imdb everyone

Quite the opposite. I don't think this film does very well there?

Dust prevention

That rubbled city looks retarded.

People on Facebook hate it so i do to whatever

>CGI green screen
>kino

its a fucking video game you pleb.

This, because I can tell a film uses computer generation effects into the trash it goes

Whoa

I'm not sure about Kino, but it does show the potential being wasted.

If WB cut the shit and did something like the animated film for Crisis on Two Earths, or the concept for the game Infinite Crisis or failing familiarity with those things: Sliders where each installment begins with the JL existing we could skip so much fluff and journey to the heart of events on alternate Earths.

Elseworlds have always been one of DC's strengths, they need to draw from that. They'd dominate the sci-fi movie genre using iconic characters in stories that sold well with comic fans but are still unknown to most audiences.

Sticking to one Earth and one timeline and familiar territory with character arcs is just holding back their options. Given Doctor Strange and Thor have already hinted at the existence of other worlds I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel Studios decides to tap into that when the actors start to age, and then WB will be wondering why they didn't do that sooner.

It's such an obvious move too. Because each setting would only need to stick around as long as there's a story to tell from it the stakes are high without costing too much to the whole. Anyone can win, lose or die without dooming the rest of the world just yet. You could actually kill Superman without having to bring him back, and fans would eventually see another Supes in the next storyline. People wouldn't tire of seeing the characters die either since even if Batman dies a lot it's never the same Batman. It's Owlman or Russian Batman, etc.

It didn't make any sense though. Why is Batman fighting the devil in his dreams?

It was out of place and stupid. One of the reasons the movie was a failure

Thought this was Mad Max from the thumbnail

What's the point if they will never dare to make a Red Son adaptation because of muh commies?

Thought this was shit from watching it

Thought you were a pleb from reading this post

Dont even attempt to defend this disappointment of a movie you shit-tier fanboy

it has a divided opinion obviously. It would take a plonker with small intelligence like yourself to not realise that

You wouldn't get it anyways so why bother

Honestly any country that takes real offense from ribbing in a superhero movie should get its head out of its ass, but if DC and WB are that worried about it they can pussyfoot around offending anyone by pulling another Gotham, just make up a fake country with a political ideology that's basically Soviet Russia but never explicitly called as such.

It fucking was.

I want to know what those structures up in the sky are. Is Apokolips encasing Earth?

>divided opinion

Correct. Most people know this movie was shit. The ones that don't are fanbois that would say it was good no matter what.

>still cannot fathom the idea of divided opinion
I thought I was harsh a bit implying youre stupid earlier, but you do the damage yourself

Honestly how do you screw up a Batman and Superman movie with unlimited resources? Seriously? How do you shit out this turd of a movie?

Superman is absurdly out of touch with the millenial generation but it's still an american icon. Superman being a commie would be too much, people can barely stand him when he doesn't smile just imagine the reaction

>post-modernism
when will this meme end

There is no divided opinion. The majority knows it was shit. The only ones that think was good, would have thought it was good no matter what. What aren't you understanding about this? This movie was a total disappointment

being this mad about CGI

By making it good, people can't stand that shit nowadays

youre an idiot, thats what I know for sure.

Incorrect. I was indifferent about Superman Returns, pretty much hated Suicide Squad, but loved this movie.

Whole movie was pure kino

vimeo.com/189876347

If you unirionically hate this movie you have a low IQ not kidding at all

>By making it good,

So when does this good movie come out?

>There is no divided opinion

There is though, if everyone thought it was shit it wouldn't have been one of the top selling blurays of the year. Also every audience score you can find puts it in the 7s, where it belongs.

Face it bro, the Mouse still can't brainwash everybody

>im a fanboi

lolno

Like a year ago, it's called Batman v Superman check it out!

Nice argument, I stand corrected

it was the kanji club of batman

This scene was one of the reasons the movie bombed

One doesn't need an argument for this movie. You just need to watch this mess to see how terrible it was.

this

>Now that's a video any cinephile can jerk off to .

Yup, pretty much says it all.

>Martha

That shit was so forced. He would never just randomly say his mothers given name. That wasn't even the worst part of this movie.

>comments are all from shitskins
fucking
LOL

the user is sadly a moron who cannot understand people have different taste. I fear he yells at his own mother for liking a certain colour

15:29:25
15:30:26

Dont reply to your own post and pretend people agree with you fanboi

autism : the posts

Suck a dick.

>this one autist defending this shit movie

LEL

>going on a warpath because people like a movie

>people forcing their fanboyism to pretend it wasn't shit

I dont care if you liked it. Just don't pretend it was good.

nope

>being this mad
haha marvel fags are so pathetic

>not caring people liked it
so you now agree it has divided opinion?

This is a film board
You like films here, not movies

>marvel fags

Why do fanbois think it a marvel conspiracy? The movie sucked regardless.

I know. That's what's really pathetic - devoting this much time to hating something is more obsessive than people who just liked the movie.

>"I kind of liked it,"

>"IT WAS SHIT! INDEFENSIBLE OBJECTIVELY HORRIBLE SHIT. YOU'RE SHIT. NO ONE LIKES THIS MOVIE BUT YOU, FUCKING LOSER."

I'll take fans over obvious fanboys any day of the week,

I already told you fanboys were going to say it was good no matter what. Any shit movie, you can find some pleb who liked it.

I don't think the movie is so flawed, but the process behind it clearly is. WB is clearly rushing the DCU [or however they call their copy of the MCU] and jams as much things into the movie as possible. Also there's the absolutely retarded decision on WB's part to rely on DVD/BRay-exclusive footage to have the story make at least some sense, keeping important elements outside the theatrical releases only serve to confuse viewers. Studios should drop the "hurr people don't want to watch a 3 hour long movie" meme, it's better to have a longer move than cram stuff into a regular one or splitting it into two separate movies as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think it's mandatory for DCU to use alternate universes. They can simply run a universe to its end and reboot it one every 10-15 years if they so desire. The existence of Nolan's and Burton's versions of Batman doesn't make me enjoy less the Batfleck, for example.

>Russian Batman
I know this is a typo, but man wouldn't that be awesome!

i'm not talking about conspiracy because 1) it's an
unconscious phenomen and 2) you're right, it's not just marvel but still

How about what this user said

I don't get it either. Snyder could have made Superman scream something like "save Martha Kent, she's my mother" with him being interrupted mid-sentence by his pain or Batman's boot and it would have seemed more natural.

kek

hes on the phone to his superior getting an answer. no one has come back yet

kek

its one of the best selling blu ray because dc/snyder tricked fanboys into thinking the directors cut would make this movie good?

>boy I hated this movie
>better spend more money to watch more of it!

Son, you're retarded.

the movie was good
the ultimate cut made it even better

so you dont think the blu ray having a directors cut helps it sales?

i mean iirc like one or two weeks after the movie releas they started to promote the blu ray with saying directors cut will fix stuff etc.

No, obviously not. If you don't like the movie you don't buy the bluray, you may download some torrent but don't spend more money. That's retarded

Doesn't change the fact it was nonsensical