Brits pay taxes for this

>brits pay taxes for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY
museumoflondon.org.uk/discover/ancient-dna-written-bone
historyextra.com/article/romans/how-we-solved-mystery-roman-princess
independent.co.uk/life-style/history/evidence-of-upper-class-africans-living-in-roman-york-1914553.html
wildwinds.com/coins/greece/zeugitana/carthage/t.html
youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>germans pay taxes for this
youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY

OOOH SCOTLAN'

this is a joke for adults though, not an educational video for children

I don't give a shit

>americans pay taxes for this

its a fair deal, you defend their country, and in return they help you to get rid of your foreskins

Roman Britain was ethnically diverse, almost by design. To begin, occupying legions were drawn from other parts of the Empire. I mean the Romans controlled the entire north coast of africa for fucks sake, you don't have to be a historian to put two and two together.

We have accounts of 'moors', along with (modern-day) Iraqi & Syrian soldiers on Hadrian's Wall (pic related)

Every camp in the province (apart from tiny outposts) would have a 'vicus', a settlement where wives, kids, slaves & tradespeople lived. Many of the inhabitants of the 'vicus' would travel with the legion, especially if they were considered 'elite'. Provincial governors posted to Britannia would take slaves with them (from anywhere in the Empire) & some would have been gifted freedom. London, as the capital of the province, was especially diverse. People lived, worked & died together from all over. Every year we dig up new remains that suggest that Roman Britain, anywhere larger than a military outpost, was an ethnically diverse place.

Can't believe Germans pay taxes for such a shoddy education system if they don't even know the basic facts of Roman rule.

Lant Street Girl was 14 when she died. She came from the southern Mediterranean. >museumoflondon.org.uk/discover/ancient-dna-written-bone

Spiralfields Woman's DNA can be traced directly to Rome. Probably an aristocrat.
>historyextra.com/article/romans/how-we-solved-mystery-roman-princess

Not just London, we have evidence of North Africans as high-status individuals in York too.
>independent.co.uk/life-style/history/evidence-of-upper-class-africans-living-in-roman-york-1914553.html

wait, is that a black pict?

Not black though are they? Dickhead.

Here's a picture of an African Moor from a former Roman colony, you braindead Jamaican.

>best Algerian immigrant of all time
>also like the one in a million that has blue eyes

hmmm really made me think

cringing at your desperate attempt to defend the bbc's forced diversity/multicultural bullshit.

fucking paki

Literal WE WUZ levels of idiocy

The majority of Northern Africans, especailly 2000 years ago, were black. Not only that, but the name of the Moors in Spanish, "Moreno", literally MEANS black/darkskinned.

"Moor" was used as a nickname for black people generally throughout the medieval period, for instance, the Milanese Duke Ludovico Sforza was called Il Moro because of his dark complexion.

Ah yes
Don't let the facts get in the way of your angry feelings

good lad

>facts

lmao, fucking state of your indoctrination

I have provided sources, arguments and evidence
You have provided an emotional kneejerk reaction based on the fact that usually these diversity things are bullshit

But this one is actually legitimate for once, shocking though that may seem

>but the name of the Moors in Spanish, "Moreno", literally MEANS black/darkskinned.

the fuck are you talking about, moors = moros and it comes from maures (inhabitants of mauretania)

we never call them morenos, moreno can be a northern european with brown/black hair for example

No you haven't, you've fallen into that trap of assuming the entire African continent is populated exclusively by black people who all look and are the same.

>: tunisian crow
None of them look like you, you dumb nigger ape. Dark skin =/= congoloid. Not even Somalis are genetically close to central and western Apefrican jungle people.

>jamaican posters

>he thinks black people populated northern africa and not phoenicians

You provided one clipping from an unnamed book and three sources that had nothing to do with your argument. The Lant Steet girl in particular doesn't even support what you're claiming, quite the opposite.
There's actually a name for this argumentative technique (saturating your opponent with official-looking information), though it escapes me right now

>egyptians literally proven to have little sub-saharan ancestry
>rabid retard thinks north africans were niggers

>Moreno can mean dark-skinned in Spain, Portugal, Brazil, and the Philippines
Whoops, I read the article wrong. I meant to say that the word Moreno, meaning dark-skinned, has its etmylogical roots in the Moors

Same end result though, Moors were darkskinned

Dont give a shit about whether they look like south africans or jamaicans or whatever. the BBC cartoon is too stylised to make any specific distinctions between races - all the BBC cartoon shows is *darkskinned* Romans and, as I have shown, that is not a totally unrealistic proposition.

End of.

Britain was 100% white at the time.

>i don't give a shit about facts

True, "your" people never do.

leftypol OUT

Here's a collection of coins from Carthage.
wildwinds.com/coins/greece/zeugitana/carthage/t.html

Not everybody with tanned skin is a big lipped wide and flat nosed gorilla from the Congo jungle.

There's no possible context in which moreno means naturally dark skinned. You're either moreno as in dark haired or GET moreno because of the sun.

Use your brain a little.
The Lant Street Girl shows that People from distant parts of the Roman Empire were present in Britain. The Med is just as far away as north africa, so it lends credence to the argument that Roman Britain was moderately diverse and thus also would have included darkskinned peoples.

Not sure whos post you meant to reply to, but it can't have been mine x

Right but in the BBC video the guy isn't a biglipped gorilla, is he? He is just dark skinned. So your distinction is irrelevant.

not gonna lie england is dead

>Right but in the BBC video the guy isn't a biglipped gorilla, is he? He is just dark skinned. So your distinction is irrelevant.
The guy on the left looks like a pale version of the people depicted on these coins:
The guy on the right literally has swollen lips and a wide flatteneed nose.

>Not sure whos post you meant to reply to, but it can't have been mine x
No, it was definitely yours

>england 10 years ago was over 95% white
>somehow was always super diverse
fucking africans itt

Taxation is theft

>10 years
more like 25 years honestly, but that's irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI

Not really. You're reading in far too much into what is a stylised cartoon.

Oh okay. I was just confused because you quoted something I didn't say and complained about a perceived lack of facts while simultaneously making a total nonargument

It wasn't diverse in the modern sense that there were lots of significantly sized minority groups, but it was diverse in the sense that minority ethnic groups did exist and were treated fairly equally (slightly worse) to other romans.

Ignorant leaf
Zizou was sent by god himself to grant us a world cup and memes for a thousand years.

I was mocking you and your ignorance, you thick fucking paki

there were some european roman soldier with the odd north african arab type, there were hardly any diversity if you actually believe that it was like that carton youre dumb

>Not really.

and this isnt even a roman soldier this is a celt

EXCELLENT arguments youre making
thoroughly intimidating actually

There were whole north african divisions stationed in Britain from what I've read, so a good few hundred.

celts can be niggers too look at present day iberia not a single drop of non celtic blood

>significantly sized minority groups
There may have been a couple of berber-syrian-phoenicians that looked like pic related mentioned in the primary sources. Meanwhile, this small percentage was part of the tiny colonial cities in Britain (compared to the general population) of the day. Londinium had at most 60,000 residents.

correct
thats why i said it *wasnt* diverse in the modern sense

What do you expect? Your entire "argument" is a misunderstanding of facts and a desperate defence of BBC propaganda, probably because you people are obsessed with rewriting British history to include a part there for yourselves that doesn't really exist.

The fact you went onto /brit/ to try and garner support, have people blow sunshine up your arse and ultimately failed shows how fucking deranged and out of touch you are.

show me sources that are not some black supremacist site, and still one or two ''north african'' division that would move around the empire when needs be would hardly make the britain ''multicultural''

>it *wasnt* diverse in the modern sense
Then shoo, propagandist.

and again the people on the OP are not even roman soldiers

>german humour

It's offensive to Canadian natives because it literally applies to them.

Why are you talking at all about Romans when the picture in the OP is very clearly supposed to be a stylised Briton?

ayo

we

wuz

cel

tic

brit

tons

n

shieeeeeeet

WE

>there are people who think the entire African continent is populated by blacks
>if a skeleton is found with some DNA from North Africa this means that half of ancient Britain was made up of niggers

Some people are just too stupid to reason with.

Moreno comes from low latins "maurinos" (from mauri)
In spain its normally used for "tanned" or for people with dark skin and/or hair

>or for people with dark skin
Never happened. People saying moreno instead of negro in front of blacks because
>what if I the word black offends them
is a pretty recent (and dumb) phenomenon.

Kek

hey lads been away form brit all day but if you didn't know /britgoingout/ crew meeting brixton jamm on sat see you there xoyo

North Africans not Niggers.

This is utter debunked nonsense.

Blacks have always been in Europe and Always will.

King James was a Scottish King of England in the beginning of the 1600's. You people are just under-educateds.

video link pls