*deletes her majesty*

*deletes her majesty*

And now it all ends on the most schmaltzy note EVER jesus christ man, get some taste man

>Shakespeare
>a track that was originally deleted but the engineer messed up and put it at the end of the record
pick one

*Deletes everything except for Octopus Garden*

*deletes (You)"

>deletes Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Haven't looked back desu

Paul is the only Beatle who never wrote a deletable song while in the Beatles... I'd sooner delete Octopus's Garden and Here Comes The Sun.

the only deletable beatles song is revolution 9

this desu, love ob-la-de, ob-la-da

I love Her Majesty. only song on there I don’t absolutely love is Octopus’ Garden, and Here Comes The Sun pales in comparison to some of the songs

See

how does one get into sun king?

how many times have you heard it? I love Sun King and I don’t remember it being a grower at all

>I'd sooner delete [...] Here Comes The Sun

Fuck you, that's one of the best songs.

it's a dumb fucking filler track. an intern probably left it in by mistake.

Paul is the man who wrote Maxwell's Silver Hammer. He should be sued for making that shit.

It's just a dumb little tongue-in-cheek sign off for the album. plenty of other bands do stuff like this and it's not a bad thing

Maxwell’s Silver Hammer is comfy

Maxwell's Silver Hammer is a pleb filter.

*deletes entire album*
Did you guys a favor

Here comes the sun is the best song on the record you fucking eggplant

Listen to Albatross by Fleetwood Mac. It’s like a better, instrumental version of it.

no need to state the obvious.

Oh christ Albatross is in no way better than Sun King. I mean you have it backwards to begin with, The Beatles had heard Albatross and basically decided to turn it into a real song rather than some half baked nebulous jam.