Mfw the patriots win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, again

>mfw the patriots win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, again..

>mfw brady retires after winning #6

Steelers will win 4 in the next 6 years, again.

pat fans are all jews and niggers

new england is 75% catholic and 10% baptist. It's nothing but baptism and love up here.

bruh idk about the jews but new england is 90%+ white

jews are 2% of the overall population, which means JEW england has way more jews than the average part

Irish are not white you loser

I hope so. In fact, I hope they never lose a suowebowl from now on. Just kill the NFL please.

NYC has the highest percentage of jews in the USA, LA second, Chicago third and Boston at 14th. I mean if you wanna argue stats bro

>According to a 2014 study by the Pew Research Center, 57% of the population of the city identified themselves as Christians, with 25% professing attendance at a variety of churches that could be considered Protestant, and 29% professing Roman Catholic beliefs.[138][139] while 33% claim no religious affiliation. The same study says that other religions (including Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 10% of the population.
>In terms of race and ethnicity, White Americans made up 83.4% of New England's population, of which 77.7% were whites of non-Hispanic origin.

Jews =/= white people

the patriots owner is literally a fucking jew

you're his fucking slave

Vermont, NH and Maine are 95% white, NH is 91% and Mass/RI is 88 % white.

Connecticut is 82% white. We have to deal with reality.

>giving a fuck about new england football

this, the patriots are losers

Once you get to those states you're basically in creepy Canada territory.

Enjoy your dirty region

>irish
>white

more asians in boston that irish in 2017 dude.. its a different world

Eli needs to save us one more time.

Until the Jags are ready to win an owl I truly hope they do. I feed off the butthurt every year they win.

*blocks your path*

>tfw always liked New England as a region long before I knew about the NFL
>can't support the pats without being seen as a bandwagoner

>seacucks

80 percent of Sup Forums bandwagons the Pats. You'll be okay.

Reminder that the only person to Cuck Brady out of an Owl win is Eli Manning and the Giants, and that he singlehandedly stopped Brady from going undefeated.

U sure?

>a fucking gnat

how is this even interesting? there is literally only one tournament of note in american football and if you win it every time, it gets kind of retarded

faggot bandwagoners need to be gassed

>he didn't run the ball

JimmyG looks good, bros. Is he durable, I wonder.