It's a Rooney ruins the Christmas dinner by constantly screaming about how she only wants to eat dino nugs and didn't...

>it's a Rooney ruins the Christmas dinner by constantly screaming about how she only wants to eat dino nugs and didn't get enough presents episode

>it's a Rooney got the wrong LEGO set for Christmas so she bites Kate in her ankle episode

I hate the Rooney hates TayTay arc.

>its a taytay laughs AT rooney not WITH rooney twist episode with cliffhanger

Daily reminder that David Fincher is the one responsible for Rooney's developmental disorder and relapsing into the safety of childhood as a way of coping with the trauma of shooting rape scenes repeatedly

>She recalled: "I remember when I saw 'Toy Story 3', it was when we were filming 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and it was after filming a week of rape scenes. I watched that on my computer and I was literally like scream crying. I was so upset at the movie I just cried myself to sleep."

>Rooney - who has been nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture (Drama) for her role opposite Cate Blanchett in 'Carol' - loves 'Toy Story 3' and admits there is one particular scene which always moves her.

>In an interview with W magazine, she said: "(There's a scene) where Andy has decided to take his toys and he's going to give them to this other little girl who doesn't have any toys. And the entire movie that's all they want is for Andy to play with them ... so he takes them out of the box and shows her how to play with them. I'm going to cry just talking about it. They're so happy to have just one last time with Andy playing with them. I love that movie."

My waifu can beat up your waifu.

DELETE THIS§§§§§

anvilposting and roonposting was the best double package meme this year

Is this some Sup Forums joke because jews are known pedophiles?

>it's a Mara threatens to steal the blankets, making Rooney worried that the fort will collapse episode

hello r*ddit.
lurk more.

I bought my sister the Disney Castle LEGO set for Xmas. Don't look up the price.

You mean underused.

How new are you?

I think 2017 is the year Roonposting makes a comeback now our new Janitor isnt a Roonfag.

>its a rooney ruins another family get together with her fecal incontinence

I like lego, but the prices are ridiculous

do you think loon is the type that has great romantic life or wars and destroying when playing lego

>tfw you get a boner thinking of Rooney doing a poo

Toy Story 3 is kino and that is an appropriate response to viewing it.

>tfw imagine a girl shitting and remain unaffected
>tfw imagine a girl shitting her pants and pop a stiffy

and she spent years practically begging to play that role again

If this is true then praise be to the Meme Gods.