>making shit up to get (You)s

Should I not do that around my brother?

>sister wearing only bra and panties around the house
pics or didn't happen

I wish I had a sister to have sex with.

it's normal you fucking loser

this

Not OP, I've never had a sister.

But is it actually normal for girls to just wander around the house in bra and panties? Even when others are home?

Fug her

not in USA, because you are prude retards, but in rest of the world yes

>when you see your 13 years old niece after 2 years of being separated from each other and she gained a nice pair of tits and she does not hesitate to hug you real tight

my older sister did it all the time
but i still went to sauna with her when i was 14, so nothing odd about it

A tanktop with no bra underneath is more common

>only in america

>brother wearing only big shirt and pantsu around the house again

post pics plois

It's not our fault we're a prude country

No this shit isnt right.
They need to put clothes on shit if they say its too hot turn on the fucking AC.

But half of Europenis have no AC.

Real life isn't anime. Girls do not walk around in their panties.

post pics

NAAANIIIII??!!!

reminder to sage American threads

Why is that? I understand that the buildings don't have the central air system new buildings do. But how come you all don't have at least window AC systems?

We just open a window.

I think most people would just think it's weird. Plus "muhh bacteria I went into a room with airco and now I'm sick".

Yeah but opening a window when it's 40c outside doesn't help the inside any.

Lol, I had a french girl tell me "you shouldn't use the air conditioning in your car!!! It will get you very sick! :0"

they usually are more self-conscious about panties. wearing tiny shorts or leggins is more common
but yeah even my mother would wander around topless if she wasn't afraid to be seen. apparently boobs are very uncomfortable when it's hot

Damn

feeling atraction to a sister is degenerate.

In the Netherlands the temperatures are always moderate. If it's more than 30 degrees for a couple days we get problems with overheating power plants lol.

>40c
Its Europe

The average temperature in the hottest month (july) is 18 degrees.
And the average temp in the coldest month (januari) 3 degrees.

True. Makes sense

I have an air conditioner. Best investment of my life. Guess I'm not european enough.

It's amazing

because it's bad for you and the environment

>Georgia
Not surprising

yeah but she's a female so a minimum of discomfort is always there

>Lol, I had a french girl tell me "you shouldn't use the air conditioning in your car!!! It will get you very sick! :0"
she's retarded

everything is bad for the environment.

Hell, even animals are bad for the environment.

amazing how genius we are at killing them aren't we. vegans should be executed as environment terrorists

no but seriously, ac air is bad for your wind pipes and if you take the total amount of altered air then you might find it's actually a very overlooked influence on environment

t. listened to a drunk ac engineer rant about how fucked up things really are and how little the plebs know on a bus with no escape for 40 minutes

There are like 5 days a year when you'd actually need one

Do HEPA filters not exist where you live, or was he just bitching and moaning about how much the new refrigerant sucks?

his main point was water and rainfall patterns. as long as he kept talking about that and backing his story up with data it was ok and interesting new information. but it did get to a point where he went on to explain why the full moon and no clouds correlate at which point i just mentally blocked him

>and if you take the total amount of altered air then you might find it's actually a very overlooked influence on environment
the biggest environmental concern doesn't have anything to do with the "altered air", it's specifically the refrigerants which have an extremely potent greenhouse effect. Other refrigerants (which are no longer in use) used to also contain Chlorine, which wasn't that bad for greenhouse effects, but is extremely bad for Ozone.

For the time being, "4th generation" refrigerants are under development, but it's still not clear how well it will work. There's also ideas of using ammonia as a refrigerant, but that can obviously only work for industrial applications, or even carbon dioxide as a refrigerant, though its efficiency is so low that it's not even clear if it really is that much of an improvement over HCFCs.

t. ac engineer (who's not drunk yet, but will soon be :DDDDD)

>over HCFCs.
fug, meant HFCs*

yeah i totally get the chemicals part. but as i said in the previous post, the guy made me think about just how much water is pulled out of the "fresh" air. i have no idea about what the total amount is, but i'm willing to wager it's a fuckton^90 all across the earth.

from my own personal experience from working in an office building i'd have to say the ac is bullshit. i feel sick in conditioned air because the moisture just isn't there anymore. eyes get sour, throat gets dry etc.

and this is a polite sage since op thread is shit and this is now a whole other discussenings

>expect hot incest stories
>its just people arguing about ACs and environmental things

>tfw sister is fat

The guys who installed my ac brought a barrel of R-22 with them.
I don't really care about the ozone to be honest.

Older or younger sister???

wtf I HATE sisters now!

welcome to Sup Forums

enjoy your stay

Normally in large office spaces humidity levels are also controlled along with temperature, and of course the air is filtered as well. If you're experiencing discomfort in an office space it might have more to do with the diffusers being poorly designed rather than the AC itself.

Though now because of you I'm curious about the exact impacts of AC systems on large-scale psychrometric properties. I'm sure there's already plenty of studies done on the subject, but if I get time later on I might try to run some simulations of my own to find out more about the scale of impact it might have.

I'm not exactly familiar with the terms of the Montreal Convention, but AFAIK, HCFCs aren't actually banned, it's just that countries which ratified the Convention are supposed to gradually phase them out (for example, for a while the EU banned new production of them, but allowed recycled HCFCs to be used). But of course the USSR probably never gave a flying fuck, and I don't expect Russia does either.

>welcome to Sup Forums
>enjoy your stay
wtf i wanted to post that xD

but anyway. could you give me a ballpark number of how much water is being reduced from air by an ac unit in a.. let's say 10 floor office building... or a family home with say... 4 bedrooms

i realize this is a question with too many variables, but still

>18 is the hottest
I want to move there desperately

that happens all the time if you have a sister

When it does get warm it gets horrible here though. This place can get humid as fuck, so when it's 26 degrees you'll feel like dieing.

I'm sorry you live in Oklahoma where everyone is married by 25 and attends church on Sunday but that's not the whole country.

>sister's boyfriend is here again
>always pop a boner while looking at his ass and bulge

I want him soo bad inside me.
I want to suck him off and kiss him and cuddle with him and grope his ass.

Being closeted is hell.
I envy my sister so much.

fag

post your sisters?

I only have brothers...

It's 25 with h 70% humidity right now, which is cool for July. Usually it would be closer to 37. And winters are subzero