Verdict Edition

Was it Good or shit tier?

Ami i actually going to slap jenna's ass

Other urls found in this thread:

bigfinish.com/news/v/out-today---river-song-2-on-download
twitter.com/willbrooks1989/status/813082253366620160
youtube.com/watch?v=9L65Qe7FBkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was pretty good, needed more christmas though.

Ok now it's a new thread I think it's time for these.

Honestly believe this is not only the worst doctor who episodes since Time and the Rani. But also one of the worst things the BBC has transmitted in 2016. Simply awful. This final Moffat season is a huge mistake . It will kill the brand. The trailer looked awful as well. 0 out of 10. Would give it a negative if possible

It was shit as all xmas specials are. I'm glad I didn't watch it.

Good alien design, good alien scheme, didn't enjoy going through every superhero trope.

Conehead spinoff WHEN?

Bad episode but I want to have sex with the woman. It feels like it was ghost-written by series 4 RTD.

It was fucking stupid, but at least the plot was consistent, I liked the pokemon go joke, that was good I guess.

Surprisingly decent episode desu, I feel like Bill is going to seriously annoy me next series however.

agreed, get rid of her and just have Nardole

Good ep

>It feels like it was ghost-written by series 4 RTD
Based.

>THERE'S NO LIFE FORMS ON BOARD
>Did you scan for life
>NO THE LIGHTS ARE OF XDDD

Can the silly Doctor meme die already?

I think Bill will be OK.

I can't wait until she tells us how bad the white man is.

I liked it. Goku did surprisingly well.

But did you like it?

i havnt watched it yet

was it better than the tralier

I loved it and I love Moffat, but some of his tricks really are becoming apparent now. I'm not advocating for his imminent departure and I'm quite sad Chibnall will replace him, but I think he just can't reinvent the wheel anymore.

Yes. But your Granny's colon looks better than the trailer. And I know that for a fact.

I did enjoy Doctor parts, but not Ghost parts. Also, storylines were very disconnected until the end which makes it all feel pointless.

I didnt really like it but i tend to dislike the Christmas episodes so w/e.

Why didn't the Ghost just break all of the brain monsters necks instantly? Why did he let them threaten his GF?

George Michael's dead lads.

Doctor Who special was good.

because he said earlier that he had his "muh i wont kill anyone" thingy going on just like batshit has

*holds up chip*
can i use le toilet :DDD

Holy shit.

Grim Reaper working extra hard this year.

"Everything ends... and it's always sad. But everything begins again too, and that's always happy. Be happy."

These would've been GOAT final words for 12

RIP George Michael.

dont worry he will regenerate after this season. im sure his final words will surpass that

Was it the AIDS?

Last Christmas, the new episode
Was worse than the previous one
This year to save me from tears
I won't watch the new special

Another one bites the dust!

Fresh reminder: Faggots have an average lifespan 20 years shorter than the general population.

It was more likely biting pillows than dust tbqh

The Christmas special finished him off

You're all going to Hell for that guy's

This truly was his...Last Christmas.

For that guy's what?

I knew you'd say that the moment I realised I made a typo. Fucking phone corrector.

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember Moffat just wrote the best Christmas special ever this year and I piss myself with joy.

Why wasn't there a special snowy christmas title sequence?

KEK

They couldn't be arsed to change it. Have you even seen the SFX? They looked terrible.

>They had an intern do it
Why else would it be out of sync AGAIN?

Then we have established one thing only...

Hey fellow who/vians
can we all with these seasonal rankings

GOAT TIER
1 5

GREAT TIER

3 8

GOOD TIER

4 6 9

SOMEWHAT ROTTEN BUT WATCHABLE TIER

2 7

No.

Got Diary of River Song 2. First story was meh, didn't need to have 7 in it at all. I guess him confusing River for another archaeologist friend of his was worth a giggle. This second story's been much better thanks to based Dorney.

What are you on about m8 it's not out until Spring.

It came out early. bigfinish.com/news/v/out-today---river-song-2-on-download

Amazing tier
1 3

Good tier
5 4

Meh tier
8 , 4.5 specials

Le r/cringe tier
2 6

Painful to watch tier
9 7

>all that Nardole in the trailer
Series 10 is saved.

My heart goes out to the Bluth family

HOLY SHIT WHAT IT IS OUT ABB LINK WHEN

How can they even do those stories when Ten was the first incarnation to meet River?

They either never meet (as in their stories are super intertwined and River is maybe aware of them but they aren't aware of her) or they lose their memory of her through one way or another.

>Barely any Christmas in the Christmas special
The whole episode felt weird as well I didn't like it.

They usually have her kiss him so he forgets or they never actually interact/see each other.

The Eternity Clock and HORS also both implied that River was aware of every incarnation of the Doctor, despite the knowledge not being mutual.

I don't like how the Doctor used the green setting on the sonic to try to open the window. I want the colors to mean things. In Class, he used green when he was scanning April, so I assumed that green was a sort of bio-scan. He used blue to make the lighty go brighty, so I assumed that blue was for general techy-wecky stuff.

Seven thought she was just another scientist and left. Also, there were dimensions in flux at the time causing everyone's memories in that story to be fuzzy.

Out of all the classic monsters they decided to bring the Movellans back?

Is it just me or is Moffat nostalgic for 2005?

>Doctor Who back on telly after a long-ass break
>Plot of Aliens of London
>Matt Lucas

twitter.com/willbrooks1989/status/813082253366620160

Is he right? Were they the same villains?

>GOAT MOVELLANS
>when

She ouright in the husbands of river somg pulls out photos of all incarnations except capaldi and refrences a pre tennent dr. She "borrowed" the tardis from during one of his adventures

They were the same.

>moffat felt the need to force christmas shit into every part of elevens regen story
>only one passing reference to christmas in this rather insignificant christmas special

m8...

Literally here.

Were there living brains in the last special?

We get living brains in every season, except they have tentacles and live inside pepper shakers.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS BAIT OMFG YES
>SERIES 10 CONFIRMED GOAT

weak bait

And they look pretty much the same as they did in the Classic Series, nice.

the doctor has always been silly

It's not bait, it's a real opinion from "The mulkern" over on Gallifrey Base.

>Amazing tier
>1 3

bait

>Gallifrey Base
>not b8

Pick one.

>>Plot of Aliens of London
whats with this new meme?
how was it similar to aliens of london?

Kek he's been at it for years, ever since Moffat has been showrunner. Every story gets a zero from him and "damages the brand" more and more.

No they were just people who could rip their heads in half. One had a diamond in his head or something. Think they're meant to be the same villains though

Yes, it was good, though it did lack any real Christmas themes.

> Ami i actually going to slap jenna's ass

Do it no matter what people here say

GOAT TIER
5 8 9

GREAT TIER
1 3

GOOD TIER

MEH TIER
2 6 7

More interesting question, how would one rank the Wilderness Years of Who? Which year had the best ear stories and books to read while waiting for the show to come back?

Why would you waste your time doing this?

1 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 9 > 8 > 3 > 4

When I used to use forums there was this one grumpy classic fan who hated the new series yet still watched every episode just so he could complain about it.

5 > 4 > 7 > 8 > 6 > 9 > 3 > 1 > 2

>still watched every episode just so he could complain about it.

The mark of a true fan.

GOAT TIER
4 7

GREAT TIER
1 9

GOOD TIER
5 6

2 3 8

>a
weak baitstupid bait

I love the music in the series 10 trailer. It was in Deep Breath for a few seconds and I really hoped it'd be Capaldi's theme. Gives the trailer a more mad vibe rather than just having generic epic music.

GOAT TIER
6 1 9

GREAT TIER
5 3 8

GOOD TIER
2 4

Specials 7

Doctor must stop a body-snatching alien that can open the tops of their heads as they launch a fake alien attack that will make all of Earth's leaders paranoid into doing their bidding.

Episode 3 by Sarah Dollard.

So the trailer was pretty hype. I think they've finally got Capaldi's Doctor right.
>8th series was very "oh shit all I know is quirky fairytale Matt Smith Doctor now I have to make him grumpy in order to be different I guess?"
>Last Christmas and the 9th series was all about him cutting loose and giving the role more energy
>Husbands of River Song was the turning point when they realized that serious =/= nofun
>Return of Doctor Mysterio shows that they want him to be more aware of things and casually in control of the situation, plus they're going full space wizard now
Series 10 is total hype and the trailer only confirmed all this. When's the first episode?

this

This was definitely the maddest trailer though youtube.com/watch?v=9L65Qe7FBkQ

I want him to be like in the Christmas special all the time. Every single scene Peter was in was made GOAT. Please don't leave ;_;