Oleksandr Usyk vs Marco Huck

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/sherming66
vaughnlive.tv/sherming6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fight today

Less than three hours away!

Luis Nerys big day is today.

Supposedly in December Lomachenko will face either Salido or Rigondeaux. I wouldn't mind watching Salido put it on Loma. Giving us one last taste of the old Uber warrior.

Got a hot take:

Mayweather will beat McGregor

Do boxing fans even care about that fight? I personally don't. I can't wait till it's over so people will discuss real boxing again.

Does he get the Uber endorsement.... And does Lyft offer Rigo a job when he's exposed by a real Mexican warrior?

Remember the night he beat Orlando Cruz straight?

>tfw no longer NEET so can't shitpost all day on /box/

How many bongs/bings till Yamanaka Nery?

Will be the first thing I've been able to watch since I've moved here, quite hype

Not sure but this might be a stream for Yamanaka vs Nery - vaughnlive.tv/sherming66

I watched Kyoguchi vs Argumendo on it and it is apparently still streaming NTV Tokyo

>How many bongs/bings till Yamanaka Nery?

One hour, apparently

is that the start of the undercard or the main event?

Not sure. It's the start of the broadcast so usually I'd assume there's an undercard, but there's not actually much else on the show, just a couple of eight rounders

*GADOOOOOOOOOOSH*

40 minutes left until the match or event starts.
Anyone got a link to some other streams for it?

Am I too late for the Yamanaka fight? Any1 got a stream in case?

No it hasn't started yet.

It's on beIN SPORTS en EspaƱol in 30 minutes

This one also came up on DDG yet seems to be showing a different channel to the above link, so hopefully we've got our bases covered now

vaughnlive.tv/sherming6

heh japanese tv is so cute

neither of these channels look like they would show boxing

Are these stuck perpetually loading for anyone else as well?

no

Nevermind, works on Firefox for me, just not Chrome for whatever reason.

You would think the same about ITV or Channel 5 in the UK if you tuned in early. Whichever one of them is NTV will be showing it. We'll find out in a few mins anyway

What excuses will they make after Loma beats Rigo?

rgr

You already know

I think Salido is the more likely opponent though

This is the one, by the looks of it

fuck yeh lads, 6 is the one

I've Nery by stoppage

It's crazy that BoxNation doesn't pick up these Japanese cards. It would be much better value if they showed as much live global boxing as possible and perhaps some amateur boxing too

>Loma would rather fight midgets than Garcia/Crawford
>If it was YOUNG Rigo...
>Rigo always had a glass chin anyways

might be missing a few

Nery and Berchelt don't look like proper Mexicans. Are they part black?

Better than the random MMA they show

Native genes

What excuse will they make if it's the other way around?

But they don't look Aztec like Mikey Garcia either

Not all natives are Aztec

Face it, Mayweather doesn't stand a chance.

Why did they introduce Yamanaka first lmao? Do the japs introduce the champ first?

Rigo runs too much, he's boring, Roc Nation bought the judges. Which is all true btw. Honestly I'd rather see Loma unify or love up. Rigo doesn't even care about the fight, he wants the payday

Won't happen. Rigo too small, been down 4 times in his pro career

for sure

Oof, Yamanaka got caught good with that combination.
That won Nery the round on my card, it was the only thing effective that entire round.

Yamanaka won round one but he needs to get Nery's respect

And still was never hurt. Loma is not a big puncher, Donaire problably has more power.

Btw 1-0 Yamanaka

Nery has more power

Did Nery get staggered at the end there?

Yamanaka ate some clean shots though

Yamanaka got him with a good one at the end of the round though

I don't know about that.
That round Yamanaka ate Nery's shots, and at the end came back with his own that seemed to momentarily stun Nery. That left is terrifying.

lol that cheeky smile after wobbling him

Damn Nery lost the round at the last second lol, I had it winning but that last punch form Yamanaka hurt him.

2-0 for the Jap

Damn Nery is wild. He's not setting up his punches at all. That being said, I could still still him dropping Yamanaka at some point

Good fight. Looks like Yamanaka going to win

I got it 2-1 for Nery. Rounds 1 & 2 for Nery, and 3 for Yamanaka. In all of those rounds the loser almost stole it at the end.

Nery going hard

Damn

TOP KEK

Wtf, Yamanaka was still fighting back

ogre

Fuck, that felt a little early.
But I guess Yamanaka's team knows best.

>you

Yeah looked like an early stoppage he could of recovered from that, he was using his range more up until that point then Nery just started unloading massive punches

Who /sad/ for Yamanak here?

I wonder why they stopped it?
He hadn't even taken a down, and if he did recover and hung in there until the late rounds my money would have been on Yamanaka. He was being smart about his punches unlike Nery who was throwing pretty recklessly to get Yamanaka out as soon as he got an idea he may be hurt.

That was a victory for brawn over brains

Gotta love the japanese public

there's a lot of smart people who shouldn't box

Nery's recklessness will get him beaten at some point though. Yamanaka's defence was just too poor. If Burnett gets past Zhakiyanov then I'd pick him to beat Nery too

LMAO /box/ BTFO

My nigga panterita Nery beat up on that stupid nip.

Is Burnett good? Haven't seen him but looking at his record he seems like a pillowfist, don't think he'll be able to get Zhakiyanov's respect

fuck I just got home and it's already over?

Yeah Nery TKO in round 4 about 20 seconds before the bell. Was a close fight up until that point then Nery started landing big punches

wish I could've seen it
always love seeing a technically lackluster fighter destroy a much smarter opponent with sheer power

I knew today would Nerys day.

Was Nerys day*

Sorry, stayed up all night for this.

Yeah I like him. He has good timing and range control and is more fluid than the average British boxer. You're right that he's not very destructive though

Japan needs to teach its fighters better defence before it can ever reach the status of an elite boxing nation. Every time I tune in to a Japanese fight, at some point they are caught with their chin up in the air and their guard nowhere to be seen

Burnett wouldn't have a chance against Nery. I respect that you're routing for home team but I've seen Burnett box a few times. He's just not Nery caliber yet.

Rojas vs Marrero should be a good support for the Golovkin vs Canelo fight. Perfect type of undercard fight really, two big hitting Hispanic warriors going at it

He has a hard fight next so we'll see where we stand after that. I appreciate that Nery is a much more impressive physical specimen, but I see some pretty glaring holes in his technique

Anyway, it's nice to have the bantamweight division finally showing signs of life again. Hopefully Manny Rodriguez and Zolani Tete can get big fights this year too

Zolani is such a fun fighter. Can't wait for him to get back in the ring.

>Zolani is such a fun fighter.

The Butler fight was fun but he hasn't been that exciting since then and I think Warren is losing interest in him. He's very good technically and fights at a pretty low tempo. I think he's more impressive pound-for-pound than Indongo

You're right, his win over Arthur Villanueva wasn't all that impressive. He was fighting to buy his mother a leg though haha.

This will be the week of upsets, i'm calling it.

Today Nery upsetted Yamanka, tomorrow Monroe will upset BJS, and then Saturday The Dong will conquer the world.

>adonis stevenson will never die

But Saunders/Monroe is next month...

Shit, I thought that was tomorrow.
Disregard then.

The Dong WILL conquer the world though.

Too much anime

> Billy Joe Saunders will never die

He'll beat Monroe. Ingle gym fixed his nutrition

'real boxing'

You mean that pussy version of MMA?

if it ain't MMA it's for pussies.

MMA is for pussies you take less damage and less serious chance of long term brain damage pussy

Other trainers:

>nice and easy nice and easy
>when he does that you do this
>give me one more round

Roger Mayweather:

>HE AIN'T NEVER SEEN A MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU
>PUNISH THAT ASS
>KEEP WALKING THAT BITCH DOWN

>canelo, be bold!
What did Balboa mean by this?

spectacular mewvment