Hey user, you got any xans?

>hey user, you got any xans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1UMks6QsBI
youtu.be/PxLd7j69304
people.com/music/lil-peep-dead-brother-calls-death-accident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure do buddy, hot off the press.

post malone thinks this dude got fake xans or oxys cut with fentanyl. a lot of fake xans have fentayl these days.

"post malone thinks"? DJ akademiks dropped a vid ages ago detailing the autopsy report saying he had like half a dozen drugs in his system, including cocaine and fentanyl. And his coverage of this news was late

i don't doubt it. he basically just threw it out there on a podcast a day or two after it happened.

just saying that fake pills are super dangerous

thanks for stating the obvious

Maria bons sold then to him
Curiously enough days before his death, peep tweeted “free my boy nick bons”
Look it up yourself if you don’t believe me

What kind of retard dies from drinking Fanta?

>hey user can I borrow your copy of "The Idiot" please?

fug off, degenerate

sure, bro
do you have a vhs player? i got this werner herzog film the other day, you'll love it.

Sorry, I only have Ativan.

nah man, but my friend Mariah can probably hook you up

seriously that guy was already running out of gimmicks , surely, right? what kind of life would he have had in 10 years? a blackface made of tattoos? brain damage making him less cute? or he would have been grunge-kanye big?

youtu.be/a1UMks6QsBI

You can't die from real xanax but pressed xans are cut with shit like fetanyl that can kill you.

I'm sad Lil Peep wasn't around when I was 17. I think at that age and that point in my life I would have really, really loved his music.

You can die from benzo withdrawl though, you can't overdose but you can die from withdrawl or if you get fucked up on xanax and faint in the wrong place you can die because you won't be able to breathe, that one happens more often than you'd think.

Just knowing this guy committed suicide kinda ruins my enjoyment of his music. I'm not saying it'a bad or anything but I don't know if I personally can listen to someone'a music who would do something that horrendous to themselves, or anybody. He couls have done that to anyone, thankfully he chose himself.

>You can die from benzo withdrawl though, you can't overdose but you can die from withdrawl
GABA is a cruel mistress

he didn't commit suicide, he unknowingly overdosed on Xanax laced with Fentanyl

>Just knowing this guy committed suicide kinda ruins my enjoyment of his music.
he didn't commit suicide. can you read?

underrated

It's semantics at this point, even if it was by accident it was still reckless behavior. I would be shocked if he managed to make his music under the influence of any of those drugs. It just screams to be a lack of responsibility and being an asshole to his fans, he really fucked up. I cannot forgive him

What is this mix you sent??? it's really good who is it by??

Your mumm

>tfw started to get into lil peep recently
>remember he's dead so he'll never release anymore material

>It's semantics at this point
No it isn't. accidental overdose =/= suicide

youtu.be/PxLd7j69304
>2:16
>I gotta feeling im not gonna be here for next year, so lets laugh a little before im gone

Peep knew his reckless behaviour was going to be his end, and he didnt care. He wanted to die, he just didnt know when. Even in multiple interviews he said he didnt think he was going to live past 21. Basically what Im saying is he didnt try to commit suicide, but he also didnt care to die. Its pretty fucking sad and depressing no one could help him.

>even if it was by accident it was still reckless behavior.
A large minority, if not a majority, of people on planet Earth die from reckless behaviour. Pretty much everything that's not someone else's fault or old age can be chalked up to reckless behaviour. Getting hit by a car for crossing the street without looking, smoking your whole life and getting lung cancer, being obese and having a heart attack, they're all caused by you being reckless in some way. It's not such a crime that Lil Peep took dodgy xannies and died.

>Come Over when You're Sober Part 2. is never going to come out.

RIP Lil Peep

this sort of bullshit attitude is why I care so much about this despite thinking that his music sucks.
do yourself a favor and read this interview
people.com/music/lil-peep-dead-brother-calls-death-accident/

wasn't it supposed to be a trilogy? fuck