rate him

elite

le slightly less black evra man

also fitting captcha

Top 2 LB of all time. Maybe he will sit at number 1 soon

>not typing nigger in the captchka
ishiggydiggy

Best LB I've ever seen.

Great player, can't open a simple drink bottle. Solid 7 overall.

Incredible player but unfortunately acts like a bitch far too often to be a true GOAT. Sorta like Ramos in that sense.

Milner's better

>average pass length
Post real stats cunt

I'm surprised about how good he is, 8/10

>britshit poosters

Le run very fast when the defender is carded and cross the ball until the ref handles you an illegal goal jungle monkey

Should of fully converted into a winger/inside forward and would of been considered GOAT. Underrated dribbling skills. Overall 9/10 player. A bit of a cunt sometimes tho.

It's pathetic how La Liga customers think they can even compare to the glorious Premier League. Marcelo can't even compare to a defender from one of the worst teams in the league. All the numbers favour based Cressy.

he's by all means ronaldo's father

Zidane's system suits him perfectly but can he perform well for Brazil, too?

>this delusion
marcelo is a shit defender

How often does he get exposed?

Own goals are not illegal Alfonso

One of my favourite players to watch desu.

>marcelo is a shit defender
He is not excellent but he is the only LB in history that can carry an entire team's offense consistently.

Marcelo is the classic hard worker. Always has energy and passion, but hes a bit of an idiot. Still, a team needs a solid foundation and he can bring that.

I rate him but i dont rate him at the same time
good at what he does, think he would be pretty great as a classical winger
awful defender tho

he's okay but he's no Pulisic

I'll never rate any Brazilian player who was on the pitch that day.

Excellent at falling down and pretending to be hurt. He will have a great career in WWE when he retires from football

David Luis would genuinely walk straight into any team on the planet

Ah yes Marcelo

people forget that brazil played similarly bad in the 3rd place match

My dad really rates him and he thinks everyone is shit.

they didn't want him at PSG
and PSG loves hue defenders

Marcelo has started a lot of the most clutch goals for Real Madrid in recent time. #1 LB in the world for sure.

Brazilians are such shit posters

he's a good attacker in a defensive position, just like ramos he's a garbage at defending but contributes enough in attack that people forget about it

>Mashitelo

its a niggertopia poster, dont bother

tp
tf

>awful defender tho
People blow out of proportion his defence.It is not that bad.He is tactically sound due age