/heem/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/8/22/12587038/ufc-202-salaries-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-cash-seven-figure-paydays
youtube.com/watch?v=yC1V_lcekZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine making something like this for free in your own time

For my girl Kyra

Third for muh slavfu

Bisping bless lads

this is incredibly autistic

if he's not your boy then lose my number 100%
his podcast is pound-for-pound THE best mma-related show

Second best

>listening to any podcast that isnt studradio
you stink

more like DUD radio loser

The King

the pride of australia

>listening to podcasts
Don't even @ me bro.

Why'd he vacate his belt rather than face a contender?

what are you listening to inbetween sets then? or when you do your yoga

Won't back down
On repeat

that's ok
he was still my boy until he started talking shit about bisKINGs eye

more like stinkradio, it's unironically for manchildren

pay respect

this man has timing

Gaethje vs Khabib when?

gaethje vs t ferg= fucked up super saiyan brawl, instant FOTN

winner gets the eagle

Has anyone noticed that a lot of Conor's shots are aimed and hit on the side (ears) or the back of the head?

Jesus, look how much thicker her legs are

UHHHHHHHU...

THICC'ER

who is your favorite woman mma wrestler?

Evil cowboy is a threat, no lie. Also post fight hitting on that thicc AC girl in the cage, became a lowkey boy

What was this mma related post

I still think we should call him Howboy

It was a grappling scuffle in a women's mma match. One of the fighters was a black chick with nice legs, I have absolutely no idea why the mods would delete it. Just goes to show how much they hate us lol

Everybody know that janis are homosexuals who hate fun

*pay hespect

Janitors on a role today!

i want to _______ her

The whole situation with Paulie is being manufactured out of thin air to set up a fight between him and McGregor. It's not real and never was. Conor knows he can't beat Floyd and wants to box again because it pays well so what better way than box Paulie? The fight would easily net him $50m+

Smartest thing aussie has said in long time

i want to see her dad defeat Robert Whittaker

Why do /heem/ beta males dislike Bisking so much?

He's keeps shit real and doesn't afraid of anything.

No way. Paulie wouldn't make himself look like a total scrub just to make some newbie MMA guy look better. That's just fucking stupid. What if Conor wins? Paulie has no reason to risk tarnishing his entire legacy.

What does Paulie bring to the table that somebody like Nata doesn't ? That 50m + is half from Floyd and the other half Conor can do with anybody else

>doesn't afraid of anything
Except for defending his belt against real competition

True. It's why he won't spar with Lomanchenko, he knows he'll get fucking exposed if he does.

the boxing discussion belongs on /box/

*gallops towards you*

Hey pussy you still there?

Of course Paulie would do anything to get a fight with McGregor. I don't care how egotistical you are for the right price you'll set your pride aside. It's going to be the pay day of Paulie's life and he's already said that St. Patricks lands on a Saturday in 2018. This is a dead giveaway.

His last fight against Nate at UFC 202 got him $3m, UFC is a company and can't afford the type of paydays that he'd get in boxing. This is just common sense. A fight with Paulie would make him more money.

mmafighting.com/2016/8/22/12587038/ufc-202-salaries-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-cash-seven-figure-paydays

Even from the stand point of the UFC it makes financial sense for him to go box again.

>I don't care how egotistical you are for the right price you'll set your pride aside.
Chapelle already proved that wrong, now shh

He got 3m plus whatever is the PPV percentage he gets goof. He gets a shitload from Floyd because that fight is gonna sell shitloads, but his split with the UFC is probably similar to what he used to get in MMA.
Floyd himself is rich as fuck because he is his own promoter and doesn't have to share his piece of the pie with anybody

There's still no way he'll get a $50m payday in the UFC. The UFC under WME-IMG is a company that is already struggling financially so it cannot afford to give Conor those kinds of paydays.

Why do all gays sound like they have a broomstick up their nose?

There's no way he'd do 50mil because there's no 100 mil fight for him to do in the ufc. He can easily get 25mil, friggin Nate supposedly got 15 mil for 202

You're an idiot.

The ufc cant let their biggest draw fuck around in boxing forever hahah eventually he has to do an mma fight

>there's no 100 mil fight for him to do in the ufc

Brock Lesnar

when conor heems floyd it's gonna change the whole game.

conor is gonna change MMA's bum life and kill boxing once and for all

From the UFC's perspective it's free money. Mayweather's team is handling the production so they're basically just renting out one of their guys for a night and collecting a huge check. The chances of a fight like this happening again are very high. That said I doubt McGregor will have enough credibility as a boxer to sell a fight with Malignaggi after he gets the shit smacked out of him, but we'll see.

Ali Act. They don't have a choice in the matter.

you're as dumb as they come

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I liked looking at this

This is an incredible gif

So Schaub actually thinks Conor will win? I thought he was just bullshitting about keeping it competitive

I wonder what the world would be like if Aldo had been the one doing this to Conor

>and doesn't afraid of anything
Title defenses against non-retirees (0)

who is your preferred ufc women's mixed martial artist?

*Out-awkward's you*

imagine getting mad about ufc "title" defenses
literally wwe manchildren

>tfw no god tier genetics aryan family
fuaaaark m8 bisping is literally living the dream

I like the part where Bisping fought a tough contender like all other UFC champions

Those Bisping genes

Hey moron when did you stop sperging out last night? Your IQ is deplorable.

>Abel Trujillo replaced by Bobby Green, who will fight Lando Vannata at UFC 216 in Las Vegas
Bando finna get B L A C K E D

bispings wife looks like a dude facewise

the chin has to be tucked buddeh

To be honest, aside what that retard shoub thinks, Conor's style is made perfect for May. Long southpaw, very good timing and countering. May leans backs or rolls without protecting his head, and Conor bullies people the he engages and gauges out the movement he wants to see out of opponents to hit that left.

We saw Paulie getting struct and rocked a bit, May doesn't have a good chin if we are to judge by the times he did get hit with something, and old age might even worsen it. You add the numbers, see how it works.

Anthony Pettis vs Dustin Poirier
which can is going to win this one?

>tfw no god tier genetics aryan family fuaaaark m8 bisping is literally living the dream

Conor could not outbox Nate Diaz

what is your maximum bench press for reps?

Your dumbest post to date

i was thinking the same thing T B H

>bisping's son is into asian qts
is he /ourguy/?

Pettis will win, Poirer is too chinny and not big enough to manhandle Anthony

>literally a 5'7 lithuanian breakdancer

What's the matter with you?

Lithcuck unironically word for word guaranteed OSP would heem Jon because muh punchers chance

Why did Dana edit the footage?

Michael Bisping

Who is your most liked fighter period?

Ive made 38 replies in this thread

No, he doesn't think Conor will win. He thinks it will be more competitive than people think.

youtube.com/watch?v=yC1V_lcekZQ

He also picked DC

This loser was having a mental breakdown last night

just envision actually watching the stupid spectacle that is conor vs. mayweather. just picture how much of an imbecile you would have to be.

and Yoel

What's your best prediction of a ufc fight?

no bench press just one arm curl 120's for reps

>Sniff my feet user, or I'll get my dad to beat you up

What do? Keep in mind her dad is a UFC Champ