What are some films that make you cry? Either from joy or cruel bleak unhappy fates and endings

What are some films that make you cry? Either from joy or cruel bleak unhappy fates and endings.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOSvrYIl_WX/
is.Sup
instagram.com/p/64_hUEMGX3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I don't remember ever crying on a movie.

>crying because of a movie

Is she blind or something

fuck

beautiful women like her may me angry. I'm a 28yr old kissless virgin. I'm so bitter to the point I can't stand pretty women. I hate them so much.

Typical sundancebait indie dramas and I'm a shit for it.

shes just making a meme video

try not to shoot up any schools you faggot

return of the king, Band of brothers, Avatar (this one caused by 3d glasses probably)

nice tits

The beginning of Up was the only thing I can remember that really made me tear up. I don't usually watch sad movies though, so I'm sure anything with suitable buildup would me mess me up.

Is this an ASMR video?

>beginning of Up

bitch nigga

The only time I cry from a movie was Little Man Tate.

Mmm yeah baby I got something else for u to gulp down. pm me ;)

I cry at all kinds of stupid shit, I even cried at Fantastic Beasts, but the one I cry at the most is Dancer in the Dark. I could watch it 5 times in a row and would cry every time.

who?

Why are women so desperate for attention?

wussy. I fapped to her mid-movie and still didn't cry after

Anna Speckhart

How do i go from posting in this thread to getting a Speckhart gf?

>heartless.

You don't. She's too busy being gay for Camille.

it's their nature.

Most pretty women are bi. Its okay by me.

>That peak Arnold
>That Milius direction
>That Poledouris score

The music in Conan is perfection in general but this scene on a good sound system is beautiful.

>bi

what's her problem?

instagram.com/p/BOSvrYIl_WX/

Is she autistic?

It's what their brains work on. It isn't their fault, but you shouldn't subject yourself to their bullshit.
Chicks brains (girlbrains) crave novelty. Any novelty. Good novelty, bad, as long as they haven't felt it in a little while, it's a drug to them. I mean it, they do things that "even I don't understand" (their words) but what it comes down to is they need to feel that shit.
When a dude hits a girl for the first time, her emotions are going crazy, she's never felt like that, it's a novel feeling.
She of course doesn't LIKE being hurt, but that's secondary or tertiary to 1) that feeling she has, and 2) how much fucking support and attention she'll get when she finally decides to tell people she's been "abused" for being a complete shithead of a person. She will soon want more, and antagonize and instigate until she gets it. Then it gets boring and she decides to leave the dude finally, and the novelty of a nice guy is working its power over her again. Why didn't she always like this type of person? And she gets complacent, hates it, needs a new rush, and remembers how good it was to be "abused" (asking to be hit) and that's that. The cycle continues.
Women are retarded, they don't know what they want, their girlbrains are retarded and are unhappy with being complacent. I don't know how to explain it any more simply.

Is this a "we want the Sup Forums audience" thread?

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482613858138.webm

>i posted it again

Wut? You never talked shit with a cabbie?
They love that shit.

>instagram.com/p/64_hUEMGX3/
Thank you faggot, now i have another waifu...fucking 2016...

>mfw I was actually going to post but it's a derailed thread

>What are some films that make you cry?

Broken Circle Breakdown. Fucking cried like a bitch.

You sound schizophrenic seek help immediately.

>talking to wage cucks

pls

This isn't about me.
Whether or not I have ever existed won't make women better creatures. This isn't "schizophenia" or "paranoia" this is "having dated a few girls and realized they're garbage". The ONLY dudes who can give you a fair assesment of what women are like are those who have actually been with them.
Virgins like you who put pussy on a pedestal and are brainwashed from birth to think they're fair, equal, or even BETTER persons than guys? You're not to be listened to. This is an honest warning, don't get involved with women. Some other person cannot make you happy, and it's even worse to think your happiness will come from a chick.

This bitch looks like she's about to hide in your closet and is about to cut your throat the moment you enter the room.

>This is an honest warning, don't get involved with women.
I was with you until there.

autism

>those nips

oh my god, i had never noticed them

what is her name

last movie I cried while watching was Copenhagen (2014)

I wanted to be the girl haha

sauce

>t.roastie who was dumped on Christmas

Stay toastie

Hahaha what a fucking L O S E R

She's engaged to a man

The Road and Radio are the only two movies I've legitimately teared up watching

Everytime you think you've seen the most beautiful girl in the world, random instagram model white girl comes up and trumps her.

Why do I like the way she talks so much.

Cause she's beautiful and it fucks with your brain. If she was a 130kg hambeast with pink hairs a a pigs nose you'd find it annoying

The 400 blows always gets to me. It really reminds me of my childhood.

I cried like a bitch at the end of Return of the King

>my friends, you bow to no one

Last Night.

She really is ridiculously good looking.

>On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?

>You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

return of the king every single time i watch it

Click

Probably because I wasn't expecting any feels from a wacky adam sandler movie where he can control his life with a remote.

I don't know why people always mention this movie. That death scene was so cliche and forced that I couldn't take it seriously at all.

wasn't really the death scene actually. More that scene with his dad in the office

she 's engaged to a shitskin, see her instagram lel

post instgram pls

this is true

Amour
Melancholia
Bridge to Terabithia
The Wrestler
Blue Valentine
500 Days of Summer
Lost in Translation
The Road
Leaving Las Vegas
That one movie where that one character died

Flowers for Algernon made me cry like a little bitch.

This is basically right.

>tfw no kazakh instagram gf

I want to fuck her armpits

Eyes too wide apart.
Nose too stubby and snout-like.
3/10 would not bang.

Cover up your nipple whore.

Why are women so fucking disgusting?

Lion King, when I was was four.

Big Fish, since my dad died.

Iron Giant, always.

Why do all Jewish girls have big racks? It really makes hard to hate them.

Is that her real voice? That's awful?

Her voice is annoying. You have to keep that in mind, a woman is gonna talk your ear off and nag you for years. She has to have a tolerable voice.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

This is the only movie that's made me cry. It's probably the saddest movie I've ever watched. It's also funny, and brilliant.

Most likely Ashley Jones' Youtube channel

>the women is then inspired by the men
>she sets her own goals, does projects, and makes crafts
>a few short moments later one of the men approaches
>he tells her that she's not allowed to do that because she's a woman
>and as a woman she's only limited to a short list of things she can ever do
>if she disagrees she'll be beaten and forced to comply
>if she resists she'll be harmed even worse
Don't even pretend men are that unified, they're just as bad as women

Hello, woman.

>only women acknowledge that human civilization has always been male dominated
Hello Sup Forums

Hello, yourself. You have a keen eye for those of us from the far-superior Sup Forums. It's good to know.

Life is beautiful
Will make u cry out of joy and sadness

FUCK I WANT TO WATCH THESE WEBMS BUT Sup Forums IS FUCKNIG LAGGING WTF

wtf is he a billionaire or something? he's uglier than the average 4channer.

wtf ive been following her for months. i didn't know she showed nips

I cried only one time in the movies on The Passion of the Christ: Everyone who got out of the theater was silent emotionally devastated.
I shed a tear at athe Zion battle scene in Matrix 3 though. The last Samurai, Lionheart also watered my eyes

i gotta take off a little early, my daughter's got a basketball game

the power of Allah the merciful

Lets see nick's wife.

I cried at the Lion King last night.

is this the same chick who opens up a dragon dildo then fucks it on cam?

I'm crying right now because of the way that bitch cuts onion. Might as well just throw a bulb into a helicopter blade. Jesus.