How come in Home Alone the entire family treats Kevin like absolute dog shit...

How come in Home Alone the entire family treats Kevin like absolute dog shit, he literally get's in trouble for being bullied

cause they're shitty people.

>???
>/thread
>PROFIT

So we don't immediately think he's a little shit when he wants them to disappear.

Just like women and black people.

Trump was nice to him.

Because he throws a temper tantrum whenever things don't go his way, and it literally ruins things for everyone

Why does anybody think this film is funny in the first place.

As a social worker for DCFS I can tell you from first hand experience that there is absolutely nothing funny or amusing about child neglect or abandonment.

Watching him throw bircks at bad guys is pretty fun

This

He was never neglected. He was bitching about pointless shit like not getting the right kind of pizza. And yeah he got abandoned by mistake but that was really just a plot contrivance, as his parents obviously cared a lot about him.

its cause he white.

fuck white ppl .

BECAUSE HE WAS A LITTLE JERK

The real reason those burglars were after him is because they wanted to fuck him.

Why the FUCK do they let him drink so much Pepsi?

People used to say I looked like Kevin when I was a kid :^)

needless to say, I was a qt

J E R K
E
R
K

Illigitimate son

What you don't get it is that this movie is nothing but the opposite of a liberal SJW propaganda.
Kevin represents the white man, the smarter who gets abandoned by his parents (society) that love minorities the most.
He's left as a keeper confronting hostile foreigners who want to enter into the house (the country).
Basically this movie shows the burden of the white man. Ultimate proof is Kevin: he's white

I know there was plenty of milk

>Ultimate proof is Kevin: he's white
really makes you think

whoah. I had no idea it was that deep. thanks user

I've just realized that Home Alone is the perfect parable for libertarianism. A young white boy defending his properties when both family and state have failed.

watch the sequel

Really makes you think

>Donald Trump will never tell you where the lobby is
Just kill me.

But the fact of the matter is the only times he acted out was a direct result of being bullied by other family members, yet he would be the only one who got punished

>page 11

You forgot the part where the local thugs violate the NAP and attempt to steal the valuables in the house