In the US, aboriginals are known for being lazy alcoholics

>in the US, aboriginals are known for being lazy alcoholics
>in Canada, aboriginals are known for being lazy alcoholics
>in Australia, aboriginals are known for being lazy alcoholics
>even in Taiwan, aboriginals are known for being lazy alcoholics

What exactly did they mean by this? Does your country have the same stereotypes for aboriginal people?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.cronica.com.py/2017/07/25/indigena-goleador-anhela-una-oportunidad/&prev=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

all aboriginals are conquered people. if they were conquered it's for some reason.

depends on "how much the white man fucked them"
reservations might have been a good idea in paper, but it only made them empoverished and dependant. they need to roam in nature

..... or they need to be genocided
either way, the current situation isn't working out

maybe it's because laziness is a symptom of alcoholism and not the other way around?

>slaughter natives and spread deadly diseases to decimate their population
>treat them like second-class citizens
>forcibly christianize them so that they lose their culture and societal cohesion
>take their land and ''''relocate''''' them onto isolated, barren territory completely removed from polite society and industry
>introduce alcohol
>make no attempt to integrate them for generations until guilt hits/take children away from their families and send them to horrific boarding schools
>once guilt hits, give them welfare and token scholarships with no actual effort to re-integrate them beyond what some independent charities do

HMMM

People her only know them as the noble inventors of didgeridoos and boomerangs. At best people know that evil Ausis stole their children.

Stereotypes are nazi, you know? So we don't have any. Or let's say just for Poles.

Oh, you meant all of them, not only the Australian ones.
Well, we are the aboriginal people so...

i think i understand what your joke meant to imply but you need to polish it more
...no pun intended

why arn t native indians and aboriginals professionally playing sports since only the strongest ones survived diseases that came from whites

Are the lower classes know for being alcoholics, as well as drug addicts?
Maybe it is not about race. Alcohol and other substances are ways of escape from the sorrows of life

Do you live under a rock? Alcoholism is rampant with our natives too

yeah because whit*y is evil

i wonder that myself
translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.cronica.com.py/2017/07/25/indigena-goleador-anhela-una-oportunidad/&prev=search

>genocide them

HMMM

But then again the Maori are known for being decent. A tragedy on what happened to the aboriginals, they didn't deserve any of what happened to them.

well you can say the same about Persians, Scythians, "Celts" and "Germanians", "Chinese" (they're not even the actual ethnies but that's how conquerors named them), Palestinians, Bantu, etc.
it's just how the game is: someone has to lose in order for others to win

Yeah mate. But what happened to the natives was BRUTAL. Still, it was hundreds of years ago. I believe our governments should help sponsor the smart ones and provide employment opportunities. For example, I remember reading in National Geographic (yes, yes, I am not a cuckold) that a mining company set up its mine near a reservation, and were employing the natives, and increasing their standard of living. This was in Canada, or Leafistan now.

It clearly didn't work.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of garbage.

Butthurt chicano.

We are the natives of our land, and we have the Prussian/protestant/nordic kind of culture which is quite the opposite.

>Yeah mate. But what happened to the Caldeans was BRUTAL
again, you can say that of every conquered country
the "employment" idea is ok. there's gotta be decisions from both sides to create sustentation methods and THEY have to decide if they're gonna evolve from neolithical era or keep sobbing about their loss of freedom. education is only fine if they accept it and at the same time manage to keep their traditions into written form at museums at the very least. it's gotta come from both sides because (our aboriginals at least) they can be very stubborn and annoying

but aren't you somalian? post proofs

>Does your country have the same stereotypes for aboriginal people?
nope, they keep to themselves. From those who come to the city almost all of them trade in markets and/or have their own informal business like food stands or stores, a small minority come to study to he city and a small small minority beg on the streets.

Yes. I wholehartedly agree with you. I do not see the Jews or the Poles, or hell, even the Gypsies complain about the holocaust.
>inb4 Sup Forums: REEE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED.

>Bantu

The Bantu's got freedom though.

>it's just how the game is: someone has to lose in order for others to win

Life isn't a zero sum game contrary to the memes.

why do you type so weird

That´s not true

I'm not the guy you're replying.
The natives near here don't drink and aren't lazy, the majority are farmers and fishermen.

oh but life IS a game, and there are losers
"everybody is a winner" is a lie spread by pampering liberals who are too afraid to realize THEY are the losers
it might never become zero sum but even in nature someone's gotta give so others receive

Lack of alcohol resistance