Dan "Where's the DNA test, Ms. Lynn?" Schneider
Dan "Suck this micro dick or get a microchip" Schneider
Dan "The big wee from Tel Aviv" Schneider
Dan "Giver the log, then go to Synagogue" Schneider

Other urls found in this thread:

nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/Dan_Schneider
i.imgur.com/3MTjMA9.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly. Where is the evidence he has done anything wrong? Because he uses feet in his shows? He needs to recycle sketches for children's programing. I don't really get how using feet, and hugging his cast members makes him a pedo. I never get these threads. No one ever posts real evidence. Just lame memes.

DELETE THIS. DELETE IT RIGHT NOW!

Did you ever see a photo of him hugging a male cast member?

Yes. They've been posted on here before.

Take your pick niggertits

Don't be like that Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

Dan "My cum or the slum" Schneider
Dan "this is legal in Japan"Schneider
Dan "it's better if they have no pubes"Schneider
Dan "The hymen slasher"Schneider

Dan "If her age is on the clock, she's old enough for my cock" Schneider

Dan "If her age in on the clock, it's time for the cock" Schneider

(((Schneider)))

>It's a Dan finds an actor that looks just like him and then forces him to put lotion on a little girl's feet so that he can vicariously live out his deepest fantasies episode

>Josh became successful
>Drake became a loser

>It's a Dan makes the child actor put her feet in a bucket full of soapy white liquid because why the fuck not episode

>tfw even the Nickelodeon wikipedia acknowledges his main nickname by now

nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/Dan_Schneider

Dan "Leader of the Cunny Clan" Schneider

Dont call him that

She's barely holding back the tears.

Dan "responsible for 50 cases of PTSD and counting"Schneider

laughed so hard

>Dfw his 20 terabyte underage foot collection is getting so stale that he has to coax his viewership into providing him with another few terabytes

>the funny names
>the feet webms
>the same images and screen shots from years ago

I'm with you guys but these threads are getting a little tired.

I don't know how, but every time I see a new gif or name or whatever and it makes me lol so hard.

Dan "the tiny feet connoisseur" Schneider

Dan "If theres no grass im fucking that ass" Schneider

>Because he uses feet in his shows?
His shows are not just full of feet, but of adult (mainly sexual) humour.

Victorious:
Robbie the white guy is a beta cuck [well really he is jewish: (((Shapiro))), just like the other jewfro betacuck white guy, Ginseng
Hair Guy with brown skin is the alpha
Thomas Edison III the negro is alpha (at least when he had a girlfriend, it was a sheboon)
Tori and her sister are Hispanics
Ariana Grande is a bimbo who sucks her own feet, dances in bikini, gets shot with different liquids in the face and on her body multiple times
Jade is a bisexual edgelord, has daddy issues, and there is a scissoring joke about her in every episode

There is an episode about fish eating dead skin on feet so everyone has smooth soles and they touch each others all the time. There are lot of jokes about Robbie being a betacuck and him accepting it.

I'm in my mid twenties, I like Victorious, I laugh out loud at the humour, I have a foot fetish, but it is very obvious there is something wrong with Dan. In real life he must be like the fat guy from 10 Cloverfield Lane. And I wouldn't be suprised at all if he turned out to be a pedo (in the real sense: being into pre-pubescent girls). Just think about the "write stuff on your soles and tweet it to me" twitter campaign of his. You don't get to be a director in Hollywood if you are not some decadent jew.

The Dan meme is overblown though, it is funny, but overblown. The Bella and the Bulldogs nigger is much worse. Anything Disney made during the last 10 years is much worse. Any mainstream sitcom is much worse.

>Dan "Put my birdy in McCurdy" SchneiderDan "Ariana gets the anaconda" SchneiderDan "Give Cosgrove the hard chode" Schneider
>Dan "1 on 1 with Zoey 101" Schneider
>Dan "Where's the DNA test, Ms. Lynn?" Schneider
>Dan "Suck this micro dick or get a microchip"

These are really good and fresh.

i.imgur.com/3MTjMA9.gifv

Didn't Dan "The Man" Schneider make sure Kenan Thompson's career went down the shitter?

Dan "take my dick of there's no Nick" Schneider

am i the only one who faps to the thought of preteen girls waiting in a large room with their moms as 1 by 1 a new girl is asked to come into the audition room and then quickly told the script shes holding isnt nessisary and to undress as dan watches on with his penis exposed, then eventually the girl is sexually sodomised which can be heard out in the waiting room area where the naive parents tell their soon-to-be-next daughters to not worry and remind them again how they expect their child to do "whatever it takes to get this role" as a constant skin slapping sound is heard along with male grunts and muffled screams before eventually hearing the door open to a little girl whos hair is all messy, clothes still being sorted, crying and face flushed with dans 2 hands on her shoulders telling her parents what a great job she did, giving her a big smile and maknig sure to ask the child if she had a good time, the parents usually scorn her "dont be rude, tell him yes, honey" then dan tells them he'll let them know if she got the part

and this continues for dozens of girls each audition, most of which never do get the part

but for the popular girls who do, and have been successful in the past, they know as soon as they arive whats "expected" sometimes even auditioning together with a friend, like Ariana and Elizabeth, almost immediately undressing and making out during their audition for victorious, before dan eventually joined them, both of them leaving well past the normal audtiion time, fixing their lipstick and makeup and talking loudly so the other parents and kids can hear them "you were so good in there" "thanks i know" giggling, knowing they just swapped dans cum minutes earlier and they are almost garunteed the roles

but whenever a girl is quickly dropped from a role, like VJ was its the opposite, its when they no longer want to "do whats necessary" each season