How does it feel knowing that if the rules were suddenly suspended, Mayweather would be literally...

How does it feel knowing that if the rules were suddenly suspended, Mayweather would be literally, clinically dead within 30 seconds?

Are you still proud of le epic dodge man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/1/3669774/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-i-the-golden-age-of-wrestling
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/8/3669792/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-two-the-rise-of-judo-dawn-of-new-age-john-nash
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/15/3669800/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-3-sherlock-holmes-les-apaches
cagesideseats.com/2012/12/22/3669814/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-iv-ultimate-fighting-of-the
youtube.com/watch?v=j8tnsyKq4xQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if the rules were suddenly suspended
they would shoot each other

Much more likely for Floyd's entourage to have a gun than Conor's. So no, the leprechaun would be dead

>>if the rules were suddenly suspended

This isn't monkeys fighting in the forest you imbecile, this is a sport.

Ah yes that master grappler Conor McGregor, who dominated MMA by using his B-level boxing skills against his opponents' D-level boxing skills

How does it feel knowing that if the fight was done on the moon McGregor would be literally, clinically dead within 30 seconds.

Are you still proud of le epic oxygen man?

Obviously, I mean in a fight -- no weapons (or eye gouges/fish hooks/downward elbows)

If rules were suspended, a trap shooter would literally kill Lionel Messi. Such is sports.

How does it feel knowing that if the fight was done under the sea against a shark McGregor would be literally, clinically dead within 30 seconds.

Are you still proud of le epic fisherman?

What's he gonna do run a car into him?

Nice to see that none of you haters can even remotely argue against this without joking.

There's nothing to argue you dumb cunt. You are probably right.
But your argument is so retarded that it (you) can't be taken seriously.

If we changed the rules of MMA McGregor would get run over by Vettel. Ergo Vettel > McGregor

See how dumb that is?

mfw floyd unconscious in 4

I'm surprised this didn't get lambasted by the media for the noose gesture.

Since the rules are out of the window I suppose weight classes are out of the window too, pic related would eat McGregor in a real fight

>The rules are suspended
>Oh but not these rules though, since they favor me

lol, it probably would have if he had done it for the floyd fight.

Hearn is a soft Essex pansy boy

Did you think this was funny

Ahh just like Toney destroyed Couture

How does it feel knowing that if I was fuckin ur mum she would literally, clinically cum within 30 seconds.
Are you still proud of le epic fuckin mum?

>if the rules were suddenly suspended, Mayweather would be literally, clinically dead within 30 seconds?
what a retarded statement. if the rules were suddenly suspended I'd beat magnus carlssen in chess by shooting him.

You're not funny. KYS

calm down floyd, let's not cry racism again

Actually, no, you wouldnt

Toney was a slob at that point & only did it for a pay day.

Literally no real fight in human history has ever worked that way.

>muh high integrity sport

you have to be a special kind of self-righteous twat if you think combat sports is anything than a short step above monkey fighting in a forest somewhere

McGregor is still a very experienced grappler, a brown belt under a legit coach and he competed in grappling tourneys before. He doesn't use it much in MMA because his opponents are world class grapplers and NCAA champs.

Literally the most alpha man in all of sports

I need to see the Carfax for Kavanagh's skill. He's a 3rd dan with a sub loss in MMA against a European lmao

>If
Kek McGregor fags already resorting to ifs.

Mcgregor fags have been resorting to ifs since the fight was announced as a boxing bout.

i dont know anyone can hate mcgregor or mayweather. theyre funny asl

>a fat retired 45 year old Ray Mercer KTFO a UFC heavyweight champ in less than a minute in the octagon
>Anderson Silva quit on his stool against a tomato can in his pro boxing career

>the rules are suspended but no really ecks dee
fuck you leaf go die

I'm an MMA fan, but this is an argument I don't understand much. Sure, Conor would win in an MMA fight, but even then, he succeeds in MMA because of his striking, most specifically his hands. Who's to say he "kills" Mayweather within seconds?
Mayweather still has insane timing, speed and reactions. He's not just going to flop over and lose all his talent because the rules changed

I didn't see it, but crazy shit happens in MMA. I'm just a white belt, but I've tapped purples and have given browns some trouble on very rare occasion, even though they are vastly better grapplers than me. I've seen browns tapped by blues. If you fuck up, you fuck up and might get finished if your opponent doesn't also fuck up. In MMA the room for error is much smaller and the cost of mistakes is higher.

Ray Mercer knocked out Tim Sylvia in 9 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo

Ray Mercer got choked out by Kimbo Slice

Because Mayweather would be completely lost if Conor could knee and kick. If Conor was allowed to knee from the clinch, take Mayweather down it'd go very poorly for Floyd.

Conor's best asset is his hands, but he's still a complete fighter and a rounded mixed martial artist. He uses his hands in MMA because that is where his advantage is, against Floyd in MMA he'd have every advantage and could beat him in several ways.

All of you guys constantly cry about how a middling MMA guy would whip a champion boxer all the time. We show you an example of it not happening and you all have a meltdown.

>There are kids on Sup Forums right now who not only think Duckweather is the GOAT, but that he even makes the top 30
>"I haven't boxed for two years and didn't plan on making a comeback, but then they said 'Floyd, you need to show everyone that you don't duck difficult fights and you'll fight anyone' and then I was like 'I'll take the fight, I'm not going to avoid an amateur on his debut and this will cement me as the best of all time"

lol says the whiny bitch thar just wrote a wall of text to a 5 word reply

Whats even funnier is that Mercer-Sylvia was originally a boxing match until they changed it days out to MMA. Mercer and Sylvia still agreed to box only. And everyone talks about washed up out of shape Toney. Sylvia was cut from the UFC and came in hands down weighing in at 310 pounds against Mercer

Benji Radach getting flatlined by Danny Lafever is a far better argument

>laws are the same as arbitrary rules for some shitty sport
brainlets

Boxing is the most devastating and effective striking art there is, the problem is it's also super limited. If you let a boxer punch you, it's not going to go well for you. Also consider Ray Mercer was an A+ level athlete, Tim was a big goof. They were both old and fat, but Mercer is on another planet than Tim when it comes to raw athleticism.

>*unsheathes katana*
>Not so fast, kid.

>There are no laws against choking, elbowing or kicking someone
Woah

50th post ;^))

>Omae wa mou shindeiru

>Conor doesn't need rules to beat floyd!
>Except these rules
What do you think a "real" fight is exactly?

A brown belt?
So he doesn't even know all the basics?

not in vale tudo

a black belt in jiu jitsu isn't as easy to get like karate (lol) or taekwondo.
black belt means you're elite, not that you "know the basics"

Conors just gotta be a mad man and break the rules to knock him out. What should he care about his boxing legacy?

How does it feel knowing that if the rules were suddenly suspended, every person in the world would be literally, clinically dead within 30 seconds?

Are you still proud of le epic manlet man?

That isn't Jon Jones

Leaf on damage Control this early

Jones is dodging Stipe, he knows he would get KO'd in the first round

>265lb weight limit lol

prime roided bork would like to have a word

If you want to include roids Ubereem would kill Brock

no way that part time fireman wouldn't get fucked up by Anthony Joshua

Joshua would get killed by an overweight gypsy, let alone the UFC HW GOAT

This. Leave it to boxing24 cucks to not know anything about history of why boxers get btfo. Read more about this shit here.

>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/1/3669774/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-i-the-golden-age-of-wrestling
>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/8/3669792/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-two-the-rise-of-judo-dawn-of-new-age-john-nash
>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/15/3669800/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-3-sherlock-holmes-les-apaches
>cagesideseats.com/2012/12/22/3669814/the-forgotten-golden-age-of-mma-part-iv-ultimate-fighting-of-the

>le lose to lanky spic man

Joshua would get arm triangled in under a minute

>lol says the whiny bitch thar just wrote a wall of text to a 5 word reply
wew lad, it was one line.

>this is a brown belt

grade inflation

How does it feel knowing that you will never, ever be this flowy?

So every time there's a fight they cops storm the place and arrest everyone involved? Fucking brainlets I swear.

How does it feel knowing that if the rules were suddenly suspended, I would be literally, clinically ass naked in the streets as would everyone else and we would be in a giant orgy pile within 30 seconds?

Are you still proud of le epic morals, man?

This should become a new copypasta

Isn't boxing banned in Norway?

yeah man kneeing someone whilst grappling them is such a skill, so hard to do.

floyd has no idea how to defend from kicks and takedowns and submissions. He would get dominated by any pro ufc fighter of his weight-class.

I thought he was holding the severed head by the hair desu

>Usain Bolt sucks because he can't throw a shot put
>how can Michael Phelps be the GOAT if he's never played water polo?

This was a good post that demonstrated how retarded the OP is we can argue hypotheticals all day but that's not what's happening. Those bootyblasted responses from mma fans prove you right

you said no rules.. wtf

How do you figure? Boxing is the most damaging/dangerous form of physical combat a human can engage in. The master boxer will kill his opponent.

It's MMA that's unnatural, making you work in wrestling and judo and other meme shit. Fun but not effective if you're trying to kill someone.

Any fight between 2 animals is gonna more resemble an mma match than a boxing match, grappling is one of the most natural forms of combat

>writes 3 paragraphs in response to one line

Wew lad

Yeah so this brings us right back to the first post . No rules = whole squad jumps in, knives get pulled, people get shot, people get bitten/eye gouged etc. That's how a real fight works.

Literally
>No items
>Fox only
>Final Destination
The post

Most idiotic thing ive read in 7 years on this site

kek

Carlsen would unironically shoot you first, even without the rules being changed.

We developed thumbs for the purpose of creating a better club

it is our single best form of individual combat

you can strike and backpedal, there are no octagon walls to trap and takedown your opponent or rules stating the back of your head and dick are safe

This sounds a thread that would be made seconds after a decision.

Sure but grapples are an efficient form of fighting, it allows you to put your opponent into a vulnerable state that opens them up for more effective attacks, look at any street fight that doesn't end in a quick knockout

The Mountain is a shit character.

funny how McGregor fags are ignoring the fact that Money already knocked out a 7ft 400lb opponent.

>McGregor
>a brown belt
>Landing a take down on the fastest boxer ever

There are definitely rules in boxing and mma and a ref to suspend the fight if it gets too dangerous.

I have no idea why limp wristed faggots don't understand this i between screaming about muh human cockfighting.

watch this video while high and you will be convinced that mcgregor will win:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8tnsyKq4xQ

But they invented chess-boxing.

lel