Refs finally dont show bias

>refs finally dont show bias
>cry about it
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaUoFYX-qOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has to complain or Ronaldo-sama will fire him.

Are you retarded? They're called UEFAlona for a reason. There's no way his actions warranted 5 games. Shouldn't even have gotten the second yellow. This is all really about him mocking Messi.

Messi is the Argentinian Ronaldo.

>There's no way his actions warranted 5 games
There is. You're just biased because you never noticed that smaller clubs get punished like this all the time. Name a few players who shoved the referee around with impunity.

He's officially going to be exposed as punishment

>'something is up'

Yea, your first exposure

Messi

Shut your whore mouth

Real has been controlling football and other stuff for the past 3 years

Messi also choked a nigger in a friendly without repercussion.

Don't care for real or barcelona, but the pushing of the ref alone warrants the ban. The diving yellow might be bullshit but he has no right to shove the ref

The ref has no right to take bribes either, yet he did.

Didn't they try to ban him 5 games for swearing at the ref in an international? I believe it was overturned though

Yea well the ref can go get shot like that one in Colombia if he did take a bribe

>"If You Can Make God Bleed, Then People Will Cease to Believe in Him"

What the FUCK did this madman mean by this?

Was he calling Missi a fake Messiah?

No, it sounds like he's calling him a God

top fuckin jej, when someone spouts such b movie tier nonsense, you know he's in over his head

Messi once went for a ridiculous amount of time without getting any card even tho he did some outrageous things.

Media and refs bias towards Messi and the Barca made them despicable.

it's all in ur head bro

No. It clearly isn't.

>"You know that Barcelona bribed the ref to let them win and they still lost, right?"

Do you ever hear how deluded you sound?

yee tis, trust me

>Refs showing bias for Madrid
>In Spain

2003-17
Reds:
RM 113
RM Rivals 96
(-17)
FCB 76
FCB Riv. 153
(+77)
2003 was the year when Laporta and FCB sold his soul to Villar

Yea, Real Madrid play like dirty thugs thus they get carded more. Barcelona goad a lot more fouls out of their opponent than other teams can, thus they draw more fouls and cards.
None of those stats are any surprising, yet ignoring the obvious reasons for them by putting them forward as some sort of proof of conspiracy only reflects as some pale ghost-like myriad of paranoid schizophrenia and retardation.

Your first sencence is false, making the resto of your long post unnecessary.

>Pepe
You lack common sencence

dont forget casemiro and ramos as well

refs didnt call a single penalty against barca last season.

fucking muslims
always playing the victim

gas.them.all

Pepe was the cleanest defensive player im la liga in their second half of his career. Neymar got more yellows than him un those years. I dont think you know what are you talking about.

>Pepe was the cleanest defensive player im la liga in their second half of his career
kek. just because the ref started looking the other way doesn't mean he was clean

marcelo

>memes
Ok

>Don't show bias
Did you even watch the match you mong?

wew lad those are entirely different teams, pepe the butcher alone destroys that comparison

>reality
He didn't get any less dirty as time went on, he just got away with it a lot more.

>Lets act like Mou was in Madrid 17 years
Mascherano reserve much more fire for his antics than Pepe. I dont expect yo understand from people Who dont even watch the games to understand, but the refball toward Barça has been monumental since 2003, and there are real and logical reasons for It.

>Name a few players who shoved the referee around with impunity
Messi
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUoFYX-qOo

The only real reason behind it is your deluded Real horse blinders.

>Because I say so, even when evidencie tells otherwise

>an incident 9 years ago
and messi was wrong in that instance but
>he has to go this far back to prove something
mine sides

What delusion? You act like the las saturday refball was something strange by La Liga standarts. Bad news, it isnt. I can find 5 Mascherano uncalled pens just in last season.

>not understanding the point
are you an idiot?

Btw someone remember when reff called penalty against Barcelona? For 100% not in previous season.

I don't expect you to understand from someone Who dont even watch the games to understand

But you don't see it because you don't want to see it. It's obvious to every neutral though.

>Messi got 0 match supenssions while agressively pushing a ref
>Ronaldo got 5 match suspensions for an uncall penalty and a friendly shove
le chicano uefalona dicksucker strikes again

If you consult the RFEF Board Chart, J. Gaspar, Former Presindent of Barsa, is the 1st vicepresident & head of Referee Asignament Comitee, so saying a ex-barsa president was rigging last Liga to RM is truly hilarious.

Try and take a look last season stadistics.
>0 Penalties against Barsa
>1 Red Card (Double Yellow)
In a whole season. Amazing how Barsa players respect the fair play.

Supercopa ref, De Burgos, refeerred Barsa-Malaga (0-0) last season. Malaga ended with 9 & 8 min of extra time in the 2nd half. Nothing more to said.

You can bet cr7 is happy about the ban and all the fuss it makes, he's addicted to attention, he loves when he plays the victim.

The amount of refball uefalona got last game was ridiculous, they don't even care about not being subtle anymore.

I would have smashed the fuck out of the ref too.

>and messi was wrong in that instance
>disregarding things that do not fit in your narrative
get out of here, plebbit scum

>dont show bias

there is refball in favor of all big teams, you can't seriously imply that realma is free of shady calls, and maybe mou wasn't there that long but pepe did played for a decade and he is way worst than masche and biscuits combined, you don't want to accept the post galactic era murderball that madrid played in total opposition to the tiki taka garbage barça played in the same period of time, the red card difference is more than just

You haven't adressed yet why Messi didn't got a 5 game suspension for a much more agressive push. I am still wondering how are you going to defend uefalona this time without moving the goal post

Faggots unironially believe this.

>They're called UEFAlona for a reason

Yeah, because cucks find it difficult to deal with reality. Imagine holding such a stranglehold over world football for 60 years that you need to resort to conspiracy theories as to why one single player almost managed to make your entire history into his own personal career best.

ref didn't note in his after match report. action can only be taken if ref notes it
look
it
up

Dude that shove was weaker than ronaldos shove wtf you talking about?

>a team with Sergio Ramos gets more reds than their rivals

>Dude that shove was weaker than ronaldos shove
Because Messi has the strenght of a diabetic rat.He tried to push him with both arms.

How do you know he wasnt trying to reach out to him and ask him how get his gainz

>How do you know he wasnt trying to reach out to him and ask him how get his gainz
How do you know that Ronaldo didn't just pad him for the beer they would be having later uh?

>push a ref
>m-muh uefalona
Smelly shitskin chicano scum.