Fantasy PL

Zaha dead edition who tf do I replace him with?

Tadic!

should i replace sterling?
I want to have at least one man city player

Yeah dump sterling and get a Liverpool mid like mane or salad

Do you only have 7 million?

Yes

Get Albrighton or Wijnaldum

First time playing Fantasy Football for years - how's this?

Bench: Lloris, Alderweireld, Jagielka, Tammy Abraham

Should I stick with Iheanacho? I thought he was going to play. Thinking about switching back to Vokes.

just generally i wouldn't have matic and pogba but matic is cheap so eh why not

Was thinking of saving my transfer for next week to get Trippier and Lanzini if they are fit, now considering getting Mkhitaryan for either Tadic or Ritchie, but feel they will perform this game.

Pogba might do well this year, and Matic is very good at taking the ball forward. I'm a Chelsea fan so I saw this a lot, however he was forced to stop doing it to fit into Conte's system. At Man United he will have more attacking freedom and will get some goals and assists and plenty of bonus points. 5 mil for him is a steal.

Tbh tho as soon as Hazard's fit I'm swapping Willian for him, so I will probably have to downgrade Pogba then.

Also is there an Sup Forums league?

rambo senpai

I've got Brunt, he's on set pieces and doesn't afraid of anything

Should I start Carroll vs MUN or March vs LEI

I'm in a 12 team fantasy league. Currently holding onto Llorente, Stanislas, Sigurdsson, and Ibrahimvoc. Am I retarded, or possibly hoarding a goldmine? I won my first game and the players in my starting lineup seem good enough to stay afloat as these guys come back (yes I think Ibra will).

How fucked am I? I know my weakest link is matic but if he does half as well as he did last week I think I'm OK

The only reason he didn't play was because he was coming back off an injury and didn't have full fitness, expect him to start consistently going forward imo

>not having mooy
Enjoy your no points faggots

Bump fags