>die
D E V I L I S H

>GAY SEX IS GOOD
>dies of HIV 20+ years before the average life expectancy in his community

>Gay sex is natural
>Gay sex is good

Jesus obviously disagreed

That he's in denial.

>early 2010s celebrity twitter accounts when their PR companies still hadn't taken control of them

ah the nostalgia

Nice dubs, also you still have the POTUS.

only good fag is a dead fag

He was high on cocaine

>gay sex is natural

I'm a fag and I don't even believe that.

What a retard.

underrated

please kill yourself
save the future

>......HA HA!
Fuck that made me laugh. This is probably the funniest tweet I've ever seen.

Poor guy. Rest in piece.

FLAWLESS, ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS

is this POTUSkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhZQ_VRbsQ

implying (((they))) arent really in control of it

Then why do animals engage in homosexual behavior
And why did humans establish a historical precedent of homosexual behavior
c'mon son

>Then why do animals engage in homosexual behavior
They also take part in cannibalism and rape

it's a glitch

some animals eat their mother's shit, should we do that too?

why did humans establish a historical precedent of murder, rape, and thievery?

>being a faggot is natural

It's literally a mental illness. I hope buttfucking was worth it lmao

based nature's way to weed the degenerates out. really makes you think.

RIP

he's trying to pick up undercover policeman in that Great-Rest-Area-in-the-Sky now

I didn't say it was good, only natural, nothing more
If you want to pass judgment that's your own business. But don't call it unnatural

Trump dictates his tweets. So they're at least one person removed from the original writer.

Consider this: Homosexual behavior =! Actually being a homosexual.

There aren't any species that forego reproduction entirely in favor of homosexuality. Choosing to exclusive bang guys is detrimental to the survival of our species, for obvious reasons. Therefore, homosexuality is unnatural.

Michael was arrested by an undercover policeman named Marcelo Rodríguez, in a sting operation using so-called "pretty police". In an MTV interview, Michael stated: "I got followed into the restroom and then this cop—I didn't know it was a cop, obviously—he started playing this game, which I think is called, 'I'll show you mine, you show me yours, and then when you show me yours, I'm going to nick you!"[131]

After pleading "no contest" to the charge, Michael was fined US$810 and sentenced to 80 hours of community service. Soon afterwards, Michael made a video for his single "Outside", which satirised the public toilet incident and featured men dressed as policemen kissing. Rodríguez claimed that this video "mocked" him, and that Michael had slandered him in interviews. In 1999, he brought a US$10 million court case in California against the singer. The court dismissed the case, but an appellate court reinstated the case on 3 December 2002.[132] The court then ruled Rodríguez, as a public official, could not legally recover damages for emotional distress.[133]

After the incident, Michael became explicit about his sexuality and his relationship with Kenny Goss which had begun in June 1996.

On 23 July 2006, Michael was again accused of engaging in anonymous public sex, this time at London's Hampstead Heath.[134] The anonymous partner was stated (wrongly, as it turned out) to be 58-year-old Norman Kirtland,[135] an unemployed van driver.[136] Despite saying that he intended to sue both the News of the World tabloid who supposedly photographed the incident and Norman Kirtland for slander, Michael stated that he cruised for anonymous sex[137] and that this was not an issue in his relationship with partner Kenny Goss.[138]

really makes you think

I'll call them whatever the fuck I want, get bent

based George Michael, he is not wrong it feels great

it sure feels Sup Forums in here. Why don't you faggots try a little Christmas cheer, or is that a secret plot by the jews to genocide white people too?

>is

One species in which exclusive homosexual orientation occurs, however, is that of domesticated sheep (Ovis aries).[8][9] "About 10% of rams (males) refuse to mate with ewes (females) but do readily mate with other rams."
The references are:

Animal Homosexuality: A Biosocial Perspective By Aldo Poiani, A. F. Dixson, Aldo Poiani, A. F. Dixson, p. 179, 2010, Cambridge University Press

Levay, Simon (2011). Gay, Straight, and The Reason Why The Science of Sexual Orientation. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Oxford University Press. p. 70-71.

>introduce penis in a vagina, live to your 80s
>introduce penis in another man anus, live to your 50s and a life of complications

if anything it's a bad choice

Chemicals in the water

there's something of a difference between homosexual sex and cottaging. it's like defending heterosexuality when people say you're a pervert for having massive drug-fuelled orgies

Water in the chemicals

Cottaging is fag culture though.

Yeah dry asshole sex is natural and a pussy that makes moisture.

There's still hope for you son. You should get in touch with Mike Pence.

Well it makes perfect sense to shove your dick in a shithole while in the shithouse

Daily Reminder: Homosexuals have are more predisposed to having mental disorders. There is a literal 50% chance a gay person you know is molesting a child right now

yes

most of them are drug addicts as well

>sticking your dick into literal shit is natural

somebody tell kanye.

clean your butts you filthy straights!!!

Does it hurt?

only in that good way

Should i try it

do you want to die at 50?

no thanks but if i wear a condom i should be ok right

>sodomite gets killed on Jesus day

based

>a thin piece of rubber will protect me from God's judgement

That's the thing about life and stuff. Poor chap. I hope he made recompense before the end found him. Poor chap.

a good rule of thumb: if you ever meet someone who prefers limp bizkit's version of "faith" over george michael's, they're probably not worth your time

fuck you for even reminding me of that.

that picture enrages me. someone fetch my lynchin' rope

our natural purpose is to reproduce and pass on our genes. therefore fags are unnatural. you can't argue with this.

double jeopardy

being reminded of limpbizkit & that shitty cover

honorable mention

having this shitty song as an earworm for the next 3 days

ye papa!

we are too many user, faggots are literally taking one for the team

>our natural purpose is

Nature doesn't have a "purpose", fuckboy. It just is.

God gave us free will nigger, we decide our own purpose.

explain instinct you faggot.

>deciding to live less

>gay sex is natural
>would biologically wipe our species out if this was the case

Clearly a supernatural purpose bestowed upon us. Much like a dog will piss onto a tree, so must I.

>our natural purpose is to reproduce and pass on our genes. therefore fags are unnatural. you can't argue with this.
how is posting on Sup Forums helping you reproduce and pass on your genes? You're unnatural, kill yourself.

>not deciding to bow out when you know it's going down hill

Animals exhibit "homosexual" behavior in that humans have anthropomorphized dominance behaviors or just general confusion on the animal's part.

Homosexuality is a growing problem, I can attest to this from my time I have spent in the furry community.

I've been an active furry roleplayer for 10+ years and I have always preferred playing a female character however over time I've noticed that fewer and fewer people want to ERP with my when I'm playing a female however as one of my male characters I can usually pick up an ERP almost instantly.

I've discussed this with some of my friends who are also gender switches and they've noticed the exact same thing.

There were always a lot of gay furries, more so than in the population at large but now it seems like straight furs, even bi furs with a preference for females are going extinct and I think this is a reflection of the culture at large pushing for the normalization of homosexuality and now transsexuals - its a fucking cancer.

(yes I'm a guy, buck fuck off, irrelevant)

>implying that i don't have kids
Pleb

Nature is a preordained order of things, a mobile in which the status quo is preserved, as the other user put it, as the other user puts it, homosexuality is a glich in the natural behavior, because it destroys the status quo, i,e is unnatural.

>animals can be gay so being gay is natural

Having a disease or deformation is also "natural".

so do many gay people eg Oscar Wilde

try again

>I received my sandwich from the Goddess today and I’m not sure were to begin. First of all the turn around was incredibly fast. I ordered on a Friday night and received the following Wednesday, even with a with a Monday holiday to slow down shipping. Goddess had included a very sweet hand written note in the box and I thought that was a very nice personal touch. After refrigerating per instruction, I cracked open the seal and was immediately hit with the intoxicating aroma of Goddess’s shit. It wasn’t overpowering but it sure was strong. I would say it is the best smelling shit i have ever smelt. Having never done this before I was a little hesitant to bite into it but this is everything I wanted so I dove in. After my first bite I was hooked, The taste was just a intoxicating as the smell. As I sat there and chewed and the Goddess’s shit coated my teeth and tongue I knew this wouldn’t be the last time I ordered this sandwich. I ate the whole thing in a matter of minutes and I’m now regretting not ordering two. I highly recommend getting this sandwich if you think you might be interested. You get a lot of sandwich for your money and the personal touches and our Goddess is a lovely woman to work with.

What did he mean by this?

What on earth are you blathering about?

You think goats actually ponder what is gay or not? To them a hole is a hole.

Gay people really that big a deal. It's just that a lot of them are pedophiles, get AIDS, and constantly force their sexuality and gay pride rainbow shit in everyone's faces

>Then why do animals engage in homosexual behavior
domination

Gay people need to get their shit together

>promiscuity common
>propagation of disease common
>bizarre fetishes common
>bitchy queen/tough dyke persona common
>willful destruction of the family unit in attempts to adopt
>seekers of privilege in their professional life because of their sexuality (lawsuits common)
>in-group preference common

it's almost like they're mentally ill or something

I'd agree with you but I saw a pride parade once and there were guys in S&M costumes dancing on floats and shit and people were applauding them. Degeneracy is a key part of being gay, that's a fact

>gay sex is natural sex
do fags really believe this

Sometimes it happens in nature so it's completely normal xD :^)

Thanks for the update 1983 Fox news!

>>promiscuity common

Stopped reading on your first "point". So are 99% of straight women

Yes a disease in nature is natural unless it was literally made in a lab. You should have asked for a dictionary for Christmas.

yes but with the huge risk of HIV in the fag community it makes more sense to be careful about who you bang

Why should he apologize for having sex with guys? Oh right because our Lord doesn't approve. I had a hearty laugh over this thread my fellow Sup Forumscucks, keep it up

There is no "survival of the species", there are certain genes that are passed on more often because the ones who have them are more likely to stay alive and have kids. The genes are not bound by some honor code to save the individual, neither is the individual bound to its species. "Survival of the species" is a meme saying and it means nothing.

Say what you want, homos are as natural as straights if anything, because they are what they are. It's just like saying that amongst brown pidgeons a white pidgeon is defective and less likely to bang, then you see a white pidgeon and you hate it because it's not good to the "survival of the species", then again if you pay attention the white pidgeon is cool with himself and perhaps even banging. Even if the whole group of pidgeons is white, it's all cool while they are cool. You cannot put your theory in front of what you're seeing.

Homos never pass on their genes at all, making them defective even by your logic.

just don't be gay

ROMANS 6:23

>Homos never pass on their genes at all
You're retarded.