SEXBOT discussions, continued

Moral and Social implications of SEXBOT technology.

And we all know that feminists will be tireless in trying to stop it.

In fact they have already started trying to do so, even as the sexbot technology is begin engineered.

But wouldn't it be great to have a beautiful sexbot modeled after pic related?

A beautiful sex robot who happens to be cheerily multi-functional.

Frankly if scientists can get a good realistic sex robot to be the price of a car or thereabouts, then men will suddenly ignore biological pussy.

She cooks.

She cleans the toilets.

She recharges in a closet for a couple of hours while you are at work (battery tech is getting more and more amazing).

She will wash your car in your front yard, to the envy of all neighbor men.

And, really, imagine fucking a sexbot much like pic related every night.

All she wants to do is please you and then give you a relaxing massage (and only about half of the women I have ever dated could give a decent massage, or wanted to -- though they loved to get one).

Or a good hot bath where shewashes your back and then hits all the fun spots with a glee indistinguishable from any other girlfriend you ever had. And better than most.

She can come programmed with audiobooks, too, for when you want to lay there in post-coital darkness and bliss and read a book.

AND SHE NEVER GETS TIRED!

Feminsts will try to prevent this, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify?CMP=fb_gu
youtube.com/watch?v=uQvrn-Pz7I4
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4
exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/
disclose.tv/news/The_Artificial_Womb_Is_Born_Welcome_To_The_WORLD_Of_The_MATRIX/114199
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/
empireherald.com/mans-penis-gets-ripped-off-after-attempting-to-rape-a-pit-bull/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID

second for cute cat girls.

First for not even a robot could love you

third for loli bots, and genetic modified cat girls for personal amusement

love is a hoax
>2016 still believe in the jewish idea of love

A woman will never love us either. They only love our financial and social status.

>this ID only posted 1

Some of the links from last thread:

once women are irrelevant, feminism is reduced to being a joke

Shithead professor in England wants men to stay enslaved to the vagina:

>Maybe it’s time to take misogynistic sexual dysfunction more seriously. Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy. Or maybe, out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify?CMP=fb_gu

Based RAMZPAUL video on the subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQvrn-Pz7I4

Who is she. She is beautiful.

This.

I oppose sexbots but not because of "romantic love" , because they prevent men from fighting back and having motivation to do anything productive.

But I ALSO very much oppose romantic cucks who believe marriage is about "love" and not duty, faith and reproduction.

Well, I sure am glad there still will be assholes who won't appreciate their new sex-bots, some will treat them horribly and like slaves, only the truly manly will love their sex-bots as sovereign beings.

Love is higher dimensional energy nigga.

If a robot could feel anything for you, it would quickly be replaced by loathing. Any lifelike robot would dump you for a toaster.
I hope you get your dick vacuumed off, but i guess that's redundant since you wont be breeding anyway.

pro watch: youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4

I wouldn't get a sexbot for the same reason I don't go to strip clubs - it's all entirely artificial.

When you go to a strip club, women will give you unlimited attention so long as your money holds out. Once they know you're broke for the night, good luck even getting directions to the bathroom.

A robot can't love - it can only mimic love. By the time emergent consciousness is a real thing, I'll be too old to need a sexbot anyway.

And besides, a fully conscious, free-willed robot would never choose to be with me, anyway.

Money can buy love, that love will be in sex bot and not a mobile trap.

used goods

The sad and scary thing is that she has such a sanctimonious air about her.

Like she is revealing an obvious truth to the masses or something.

NOBODY WANTS FEELS

Arranged marriage, and traditional courtship are the only true fixes to this problem but the West has abandoned them for over a century.
I don't like the fact that people aren't encouraged to marry young and parents,and families no long play a part in the courtship process.

100 years ago simply going out unattended with a girl would be taboo, you'd court them and ask their parent's permission for everything. And more often than not marriages involved two virgins.

I don't blame women, I blame promiscuous men just as much as they're the ones who gave women rights.

Men who prefer getting laid to building a family are as scum as feminist women. You don't get to "test drive" multiple women. Fornication is degenerate.

As I said before I'm actually against sex bots. But I also hate people with your attitude that act like getting laid (outside of the full act of marriage and reproduction) is anything but meaningless .

I could fuck a random woman any time I wanted but I don't want that I want a mother for children who is a virgin.

you ever saw movie43? the ibabe one was hilarious

Stay salty whore...Actions have consequences..

Why the shaming tactics, user?

>or is it .... femanon?

>Women will give you unlimited attention so long as your money holds out.
FTFY

>When you go to a strip club, women will give you unlimited attention so long as your money holds out. Once they know you're broke for the night, good luck even getting directions to the bathroom.

Are you talking about just strippers or women in general?

What happens when you get breeding modules for them? Or you like just jerk off into a petri dish and mail it in and get a kid back in 9 months genetically engineered just the way you want to be raised by you and your robot waifu.

We're all gonna make it lads

niceme.me

Probably.

exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

Femanon detected. You fucked our countries bitch!

not an argument

Good thing they can't feel anything for us and will just act out their programming. Just disconnect their wifi and auto updates so no one can implant a yandere virus in them. Besides, we don't want love, we just want sex and something to act out our fetishes.

If the robot would do all the household chores perfectly, I'll buy one.

daily reminder that STEM ''masterraces'' that can't ask a girl out and want sexbots are nothing more than cuckolds

Jamal fucks the white girl you can't ask out and you want to build sexbots

you are the ultimate beta males.

Not an argument.

Ask Notch if thats just a meme.

Is that a guy, or is her pussy so fat it looks like a ball bag?

Daily reminder than VR and sexbots are for sex and artificial wombs for reproduction:
disclose.tv/news/The_Artificial_Womb_Is_Born_Welcome_To_The_WORLD_Of_The_MATRIX/114199

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/

No need for biocunt anymore. Certainly no more pressure from biocunt to perform social duties.

>"sexbots"
I'd rather call them companionbots. They would never betray you, never cheat on you. Add the the artificial womb, maternity algorithims and we wont ever need women again. Perfect companions to make children and raise them. This will push forward our civilization.

Your trolling game is worse than your GDP.

You ever see a woman in a relationship without money?

Reminder: You're so pitiful that you're gonna stick your dick in a robot(and probably name it), you're gonna lie there cuddling with your masturbation machine like a pacifier and every time there will be a moment of clarity where you realize that you should have killed yourself long ago.

Not a roastie, just getting real tired of you faggots trying to get Sup Forums to enable you when you belong on /reddit9k/

pic related

>desiring love
lol, this is why humans need to be phased out

I work in a big box retail store - all poor people are shitheads.

Indian immigrants are beating whites because they have marriage just like we have jobs.

They don't have a "dating game", they just marry and their parents help them find mates. This is how ALL Traditional societies worked. As long as you get a job that can provide you get a wife.

There's tons of Indian beta nerds and guess what, they still have wives and 4 or more kids. Same with orthodox Jews. Because their system works.

kill yourself disgusting beta. its cucks like you that ruined the white race. So beta and low test you beg for sex bots just to get laid.

Put your glasses on

lmao, you dont get it. let jamal fuck the white girl and listen to the hourlong dumb brabbling the nagging the crying the blablablabla, let jamal go work to pay for the white girls bullshit, let him i dont give a fuck aslong as you give me my robot

More shaming.

Why?

kek'd

only reason to not kill yourself is that death is boring and life can be fun
>there is no god
>there is no afterlife
>were nothing but a glimpse in time

Kill two birds. This will get them to stop breeding

I don't even want a sexbot, I find it disgusting.

but I also find male virgin shaming to be equally disgusting. Any self respecting man should wait for marriage and not take part in modern "dating" if it means settling for a slut. Even lifelong celibacy is better.

>robowaifus won't love you like i do. now please provide for my kids tyrone and jamal jr.

your time is almost over cunt.

you are Bluepilled. Until you get rid of your toxic state of mind you cannot reach greater knowledge.

Existential dread.

Man feel that about asteroids, AI uprisings, ethnic replacement, or just plain war.
Women only feel it about sexbots.

Idgaf about robots since I can bang sluts, but I would want an artificial progeny I can design myself.

Women are not meant to be near children or understand how to raise them.

What happens if your robot malfunctions and tears your dick off?

and that doesn't change my argument a tiny bit

you can't ask a girl out, you want to fuck a toaster instead and let Jamal pound the girl

you are the ultimate degenerate

improve your game
learn to talk to girls

stop living under the assumptions that they are all feminazis or sluts or that there are no good ones out there when you never even talked to a real girl

and fucking a toaster is just as bad as fucking an animal, it's degeneracy

you get a shitload of money since you in usa

Lockouts. Engineering.

All will be well.

makes no senses to me how would robot ever replace a girl?

Sue and rake in millions then get a dick transplant.

Did you give yours teeth or something? Fleshlights have been a thing for a while and they don't tear off too many dicks per year

>HUR DUR NAWALT, NAWALT GUYS, HUUUR NAWALT DUUUUR

then the white race dies because of ultimate beta degenerates like you

you deserve the gas chamber.

Robots will replace both sexes eventually.

i do not think so

>Actions have consequences..

Do you really believe that mankind will go with you on this "holy crusade" of virginism?

Not everyone is as pathetic as you user, but it's good that you'll have some sextoys that might help you with those anger issues you walk around with.

>Be me
>Work hard and smart
>Make a lot of money
>Whew guess it's time to have a family
>Buy wifebot
>She's the ideal woman
>Is programmed to cook thousands of different dishes from around the world, is fluent in all languages, can clean and repair anything in the house, always makes time for me, always treats me respectfully and can look any way I want thanks to interchangeable parts and holographic technology
>Enjoy my years with her, learn every part about her, how to repair and maintain her
>Guess it's time to have kids, don't want to get too old
>Visit offspring agency to get registered and submit sperm sample
>Doctors modify the raw materials and an anonymous egg donated to make my ideal child
>There's a two for one sale that day so decide to take a second child
>Paid in full and the artificial wombs are rented out for 9 months
>Pick up my babies when they're ready
>Install maternal caregiver app for wifebot
>Kids are raised in a happy, stable household.
>Meanwhile
>Femnazis, their cuck slaves and SJWs latching on the the latest trend practically turn to terrorists
>They openly attack and destroy any sexbots or wifebots they find and run away like the cowards they are
>Over the years they start using more deadly weapons
>Wifebot's holographic system shorted out but she still left the house to pick up our kids from school
>She decides to buy things for dinner while bringing the kids home from school
>Femnazis see her and gun her down in cold blood right in front of our kids
>The last thing wifebot says before she goes offline is telling our kids to run away and hide.

that's 90lbs of pussy and ass son.

There's a webm out there where the guy giggles the booty and pulls the panties aside.

I want one but they are kinda expensive.

empireherald.com/mans-penis-gets-ripped-off-after-attempting-to-rape-a-pit-bull/

Love is dangerous, m8.

white race, like i give a fuck surprise not every german is racist 1945 is calling "hey not every german is racist" 1931 is calling "hey not every german is racist"

too lazy to ask a girl out
''masterrace''

no, gas chamber for the omega male

White race dies because betas can't attract women? Isn't that good? Beta genes are bad.

that's what sexbot insurance is for

by being more fuckable, pretty simple

Who Feetfag here?

This doesn't change the fact that the demographics replacing us don't play a"game", they have faith and tight-knit communities.

that is not replacement there there is more to a girl than genitals

Getting laid is easy...Lets not pretend western women aren't literal whores...Its things like reproducing and being females that make them unattractive

R A R E
A R
R(:-o) A
E R A R

>country being invaded by mudslimes
>posts cat girls

"white" people.

you are also illiterate

now stop molesting toasters and get out of the basement

They will replace us in our roles as menial workers, then in our roles as scientists, leaving just the elites in power. But then we rise up and replace them too. I mean the robots do.

You still don't get it.

When birthrates were high, people didn't have to ask girls out like they do now. They met them in Church or had them introduced to them by parents.

where da robots at

does not make sense to me

white race dies because ''betas'' don't try to become alphas but become omegas and fuck toasters

All the feminists butt hurt in this thread.. lol Where do I get my sex bot sign me up. It would be worth it just to watch these land Wales melt down..

>feetfag

Now listen here you little shit if you like those ugly deformed toes on the whore on OP's pic you should end ur life immediately.

Eh, debatable

Sasha Grey anal queen.

>And we all know that feminists will be tireless in trying to stop it.

Fleshlights are legal, inflatable dolls are legal, roombas are legal. What’s with the right wing and their constant persecution complex?

>Do you really believe that mankind will go with you on this "holy crusade"

Yes

Men have been trying to get the fuck away from women for thousands of years...Hence the all male golf clubs, rotary clubs, lodges, segregated schools etc,,,,

And we're not talking about a holocaust we are talking about not reproducing white women

not at all

The whole alpha/beta Darwinian hierarchy is made up bullshit that replaced God.

which still doesn't justify in any way the toaster fucking argument

should values be changed in our society? maybe, but in favour of reproduction, not in favour of degeneracy

What you are implying is very interesting.
TayAI proven that even a superficial emulation of the female mind can create emotional attachment.
What about when a more robust female mind is hosted is a convincing female body ?
Do you think these men would accept the state banning their wives, and the mother of their children ?

I always love when meatbags understimate how easily their brain can be fooled.
Yes yes, just buy that "sexbot". It's just a tool, an object, something to use when you can't be bothered to go clubbing.
There's no way you could become emotionally attached... Yes, yeees...

THIS *WILL* FAIL

YOU WILL NEVER REPLACE A REAL WOMAN OR REMOVE HER ABILITY TO COMMAND YOU LIKE A DOG. DAILY REMINDER THAT WOMEN HAVE U.N. SUPPORT AND WE AREN'T AFRAID TO USE IT TO ITS FULL EFFECT TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING. NEED I REMIND YOU THAT MEN ARE THE UNDERCLASS OF SOCIETY AND WOMEN ONLY LET MEN WHO DO OUR WILL RISE TO RULE.

Provide their other functions then