Why doesnt he get some tats

Why doesnt he get some tats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being portuguese is enough to show you are subhuman.

hes donating blood

because hes not like every other edgy cunt
same goes for beard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo#Personal_life

> He does not have tattoos as it would prevent him from donating blood, which he does several times a year.[

Because unlike Messi he's his own man and not some faggot trend follower.

he isn't an degenrate attention whore

RESPECT FROM CHILE

#respect
#muslim
#freepalestine

WTF I LOVE CR7 NOW | Goals and skills | 1 like = 1 prayer | #respect | Respect from Brazil

Aren't blood transfusions illegal under Sharia law? Or am I getting it mixed up with Kikeism?

they are ilegal between fishmen and regular humans because human nobles enslaved fishmen
hope that helps

pretty sure it was mormons

How...how one men can be so based

RePsEct FrOm H0ll4nD!!!

>messi can't even donate blood because his cholesterol is through the fucking roof
messi BTFO yet again

Unironically respect this tho. Been thinking of donating some myself.

Le contrived footy Lad BTFO. So alpha he doesn't need to compensate by having a beard or tattoos.

Yet he does roids lolz

I want Ronaldo blood

>every player now has a beard or tattoos
>ronaldo is clean cut and shaven

Redpill

I wonder how he times donating blood and competing. I always feel exhausted and out of breath for like a week after I donate blood.

Pic related, can anyone best this?

Tattos is the niggerest thing you can do to your body, it's like putting stickers in your car.

is that ozil?

>wanting that immaculate body to be desecrated with tattoos
Stop being a faggot, OP

BASED HUMAN BEAN
A
S
E
D

Because he isn't degenerate white thrash

Greek Gods don't have any you stupid Canadian.

Along with his hard work it's one of the few qualities I respect about him.

>I wonder how he times donating blood and competing.
I wonder if you had formal education.

yfw your blood goes to an ISIS sleeper agent

CR is the only one who has come close to Jordan in competitivnes and dedication to his craft.

This.

#CR7 #RESPECT de República Federal da Alemanha

How would having tattoos prevent him from giving blood? That was the best excuse he could come up with?

Why bother? Faggots are free to give AIDS tainted blood now because it's homophobic to screen them.

>implying its not the other way around

He's too vain

What does 28 units mean? That you've donated 28 times? I am at 6 at this point

I personally don't see a big downside (except maybe having to wait for a bit). You get money, food, a free checkup and you do something good for other people. In my experience you also don't feel worse than usual the day after donating.

>He doesn't care for tats for some narcisistic reason
>Make up a noble reason for it
>Insinuate he's a good person for it, while forgeting all the evidence that denies it

nobody is getting my blood or my organs as long as i'm alive desu

He's muslim

Should I shave my ass? Do you shave spuh?

>portugay

no
and i have a very hairy ass

If you're a girl: Yes

>a transexual monkey namecalling the ones who colonized his shithole of a cou try
Now that's funny

silly user, girls dont have hair on their butt

I don't shave anywhere down there because once you have hair everywhere it gets too hard to draw the line. I thought you knew this, Giovanni.

Btw. I'm sure Ronaldo got a full body laser removal.

>tabloid
>evidence

this
I'm also 0 negative

>the country didn't become a shithole thanks to literal thieves and negroes sent here to steal gold and rape indians
try not getting rammed by a truck and mind your own country issues, frog

I do, for hygiene.
>He walks around with poo stuck on his anal pubes.

i feel like shit for not donating, buy blood type is the best one(forgot which, O+ i guess, can't remember)and i always think how i am dick for not donating

>what's a bidet

his "tan" is a tattoo senpai

We don't have bidets on the third world. We're barely one step above poos in loo here in Mexico.

Why do people get tats? Real question is that

Most of the time, all they wanted was a shirt BUT NO, LET'S MAKE THE SHIRT PERMANENT

I've donated 28 times.

I am CMV negative as well so my donations are split into three and given to new borns. So 28 X 3 = 86 infant children.

Did no one believe Bulgaria?

i-i did

Dunno. I have a m8 who has actually had loads of pokemon tattoo's done. He's 25.

to look cool or to remember something important in your life, tats are also an easy way to look intimidating without working out or being particuraly tall

>pokemon tattoo's

more common than you think, actually

respeito de bra71l

I will donate my girlfriend's tampons XD

he didn't cite his sources

#CR7 #bestintheworld #realhumanbean
respect from India..... pls come to delhi ronaldo

Salty cunt. Ronaldo broke up with her because she disrespected his mother.

Leviticus 19:28 - Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

The real reason is that its a lot easier to market the potential of a blank canvas than one that has paint already on it.

#Respect

Also, tattoos are for faggots.

kys nigger

>not caring for tats is narcissistic
Found the tramp stamp owner

Since when do you need a fucking excuse to not have tattoos, you inked up pile of refuse?

>How would having tattoos prevent him from giving blood? That was the best excuse he could come up with?

Blood donation centers demand that, he didn't make it up.

why? I'm sure there's a medical reason just curious what it is

Respect from the Arctic circle. What a guy. Thank you, CR7.

How do I get this app? I want to donate blood again. It would get me diamonds emotionaly thinking of helping people

Respect from the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata

Respect from Southern Galicia

Tattoos? Like prison fag-tags?

That Gyarados is quite cool, actually if you can pull it off. The rest look just autistic.

because he is like Tom Brady5

Respect from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, America

not every blood center/hospital

depends

do you like dangleberries?

no but seriously, shave you disgusting fuck

It's the Red Cross app on iOS. I used it on Android too. Works pretty well as I don't need to bring in my donor card and I can cancel/make appointments. I think you will have had to donated already.

In HS some teammates donated before a track meet later in the day which resulted in some fainting.

the type of people to get pokemon tattoos are also going to be the type of people who need to seek social reinforcement for getting them, e.g posting on the internet to get people to tell them that their tattoo is liked

Lets be honest, it's always going to be a shit tier tattoo.

i LOVE this is man.

Some people get them because they're either fat fucks or skeletons, and the tattoos sort of disguise their shit body by drawing attention to the tattoos instead of their disgusting shape and unhealthy skin.

Respect from Mexico #Algeria #CrazySkillsAndGoals | Best goals 2017 | #NotAllMuslims | Palestine

>destroying that godly body with DUDE INK LMAO

Much more fashionable to be without ink.

>chad blood

GOAT

oh

now everything makes sense. he donates his tiger blood to filthy rich people and they return the favor with making him a star. win win.

I have donated blood 15 times, been doing it on a semi-regular basis since i was 19.

Aids etc from dirty tatoo places