What about building 7?

What about building 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

Too many fat people in it, the building couldn't stand it.
#respect | 1 like = 1 prayer = 1 diet shake | Respect from Brazil

terrorism is a sport?

tower 7?

it fell down because of a fire lmao

what if the moon landing really happened but while michael collins was orbiting the moon he was swapped by a shapeshifter dark side of the moon alien and now they live among us

muh debris and office fires m9

Building 7, 1 Plane missing
7-1=6
3 Buildings were destroyed
3 6's = 666

Satan did 9/11

satan did 7:1

don't know, ask lucky larry

>Tower 7
>investigation finds it fell down because of a fire ablaze for a couple hours

>Grenfell tower
>burned for 3 days
>still standing
>residents still being annoying on TV

>Satan did 9/11
>You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires
>John 8:44

So you're saying that Jews were responsible? Isn't this already common knowledge?

You mean islam, right?

I have a PhD in Structural Safety, let me explain it to you in laymen's terms:
fire => elevators stop functioning => burger is forced to take the stairs => trips => building collapses

We need a german user with wembs about how planes are CGI hes on the next level of woke

European architects. Yuros being manlets they forgot to compensate for Americans having more mass than their counterparts, thus leading to collapse when the building was weakened by fire

OY DELETE THIS POST

I fucking love my country

Really churns my butter.

How do I be as lucky as Lucky Larry Silverstein?

same thing

>tfw no performance-sized chef gf to make you make you burgers shaped like other food

I can believe it because it has pictures

that plastic fucking cheese lmao

>buildings right next to the towers didn't collapse

really bakes the noodle

youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

its the youf my guy