Why are conservatives against banning terrorists from buying guns?

Why are conservatives against banning terrorists from buying guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

no-fly-list.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List#Notable_cases
mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the criteria to get on the terrorist watchlist is bullshit.

Why are liberals blaming guns as the problem in the US when a certain group of people commit a disproportionate amount of crime?

Fpbp

Due Process

I know the fifth amendment has been pretty much fucked to death since lincoln, and especially even more in recent history, but a US citizen can't be deprived of their rights without due process, which includes all the jazz about having the evidence against them being presented, confronting accusers, and such. The "terrorist watchlist" does not meet the standard of "due process" so no one on it should be deprived of any rights.

First, you need to explain how terrorists would be identified.

Ok, how is that girl on the left NOT a ripoff of rainbow dash?

We have state representatives on the no-fly list.
We have TSA agents on the no-fly list.

There's no due process and no proper way to appeal being on the no-fly list. It's shit.

Why are liberals so against rapist being executed?

If you name matches any name on that list you cant own guns, no-fly-list.com/

You dont have to be a terrorist to have a terrorist's name. Just ask Senator Ted Kennedy who was once on that list and would therefore not have been able to get a gun, but he is a terrorist right? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List#Notable_cases

Well, think about it: Let's say, like 95% of all mass shooters, I'm an 18-34 year old male with a diagnosed mental illness. I want to go kill people. How do I do it? The easiest way is to just go to a store and buy a gun. They have no reason to deny me, so I get one. Then, it's just a matter of picking my target. I'll kill 6.87 people, then the police show will up 3.2 minutes later (they have guns, which I hate) and then there's a 96% probability I'll kill myself. Also, there's a 79% chance I have light-colored skin.

Now, let's say I went to the store and they denied me a gun because I'm on a terrorist watchlist. Now how the fuck am I going to kill a whole bunch of people?

Homemade explosives? Way too fucking complicated and difficult for most people with a high chance of failure, high chance of getting caught (buying the ingredients automatically triggers a report to the police), and high chance of prematurely blowing yourself up.

Run them over with my car? You just can't kill enough people that way.

Stab them? Now we're getting somewhere, but melee weapons can't hold a candle to the killing power of a gun or a well-made bomb.

Fuck, man. Without a gun, killing large numbers of people very quickly is really hard. I guess I'll just play video games instead.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
STOP!!!
YOU'LL BRING HIM HERE!

Are you answering my question???

Because 95% of Sup Forums are Orange County hapas just one rejection away from snapping

As a terrorist, I have to say it's bullshit. Hell you guys just let me into your country no questions asked, I bought a rifle - again no questions asked. What's next, do you want me to fuck your wives as you watch quietly in the corner? smdh

Democrats see whites as terrorists when in reality muslims are terrorists along with deranged leftists.

Protip: Don't joke about being a criminal or a terrorist on Sup Forums.

What if a attention whore falsely accuses a man of rape and is found guilty in the name of progressivism?

You're pretty cool m8.
Don't go on 4chins tomorrow.

fpbp but why is a sting ray suckin shaggy's dick?

Arson plus some chains on the emergancy exits and sabotaging the sprinklers would have killed more than twice as many fags that night. Any mouth breather can place gas cans.

its the crocodile hunter.

Because Obongo is not the last Democrat and Democrats like to put patriotic white Americans on watch lists under the guise of "domestic terrorism." I simply don't trust any Democrat with the power to arbitrarily put right-wing Americans on watch lists and deny them their rights.

>The easiest way is to just go to a store and buy a gun.
Actually that is wrong, the easiest way to do it is to drive your car at high speeds down a crowded sidewalk.

That would be a lot more fun to watch.

>Actually that is wrong, the easiest way to do it is to drive your car at high speeds down a crowded sidewalk.
A high speed crowd collision could certainly rack up a higher count than most mass shootings have. It would also reach the casualty count much more easily assuming you find a crowd to hit. The media's definition of a "mass" shooting is four people getting shot, after all. If this catches on, we'll have to define the term "mass mowing" in which 4+ people are landscaped by a high velocity assault vehicle.

If they are terrorists, convict them of terrorism, which is a felony, which prevents them from getting guns forever.

Stop being a retard.

This is just a roundabout method of getting a precedent inserted for extrajudicial gun bans.

>assault vehicle
Now I just imagined a semi-truck with hotrod pipes.

>killing large numbers of people without a gun is hard
>what are home made explosives
>what is the boston marathon
>what is 9/11
>what are the quadrillion bombings that take place in the middle east every day
>mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB

>look at list
>fine my last name on it
>OH SHI-
>not me, some guy named Lucian

Patriot act you stupid shill

Don't even have to set the place on fire son, just chain the doors, sabotage the ventilation system and just start dumping CO/CO2/Anything odorless that isn't oxygen into the place.

Humans are frail as fuck and not hard to kill at all. These Leftists are just fucking desperate to do anything that makes them feel a little bit safer in the face of this overwhelming reality.

Is this some kind of barneyfag fuckery?

No, it's anime fuckery.

Why are liberals against banning terrorists?

No need to set precedent and undermine the 2nd Amendment if you just get rid of the mudslimes.

You know what.
Come fucking take em then.
I will vote for fucking gun control just so I can light up the stupid fucker who comes to my house to take MY SHIT. So there you go. I am now pro blood-batt, gun control.

UNADJUDICATED

bump

She is, she even makes references to it during the game