Jesus of Nazareth Thread

>Was the literally thechosen one
>Could have gotten all the pussy he wanted
>Had no wife
>Chose to hang around 12 dudes
>Was very close to Peter
>Was kissed by Judas
Was Jesus gay?

John was the disciple he loved. He even told his mother that John was her new son. Sounds like it to me.

No, he wasn't

Sup Forums's alt-right infection won't be happy about this thread OP

was jesus a mary sue?

Mary Sue's dont get crucified

Rey gets crucified daily on Sup Forums.

Why? If we can make fun of none-whites and none-Christians surely it's ok to make fun of whites and Christians too. You can't be against political correctness and for freedom of speech only when it benefits your kind, who would be that stupidly hypocritical?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Why are you implying Leftists hate Christ and think he's a fag? Oh yeah you scum really are like that.

The left is literally just daddy issues: the agenda. and since god is a father like figure they hate him and patriarchy

>>Could have gotten all the pussy he wanted

>mfw permavirgins think sex is the ultimate experience

Jesus's whole thing was that he was God, or a part of God, that was going to live as a human susceptible to sin. God had never really understood why people kept sinning all the time even when he told them to their faces not to, so he put himself into the same vulnerable position to see what was so hard about it. Turns out living by how own standards was pretty hard, after all.

Go back to Stormfront.

the alt-right

strawman

faggot

Cuck

Nigger

Jesus was a permavirgin, are you implying that they are superior for living a closer lifestyle to his?

Redneck

Kike

Nazi

how dare you fucking atheist

jesus was not gay, it said so in the bible, he could have had women but he was god

Pussy

He gets resurrected and it turns out the crucifixion was part of his plan all along and the guy who betrayed him hangs himself. Sounds like a Mary Sue to me.

About to watch this kino, what am I in for?

What is the alt-right? Left-wing media talk about it frequently but never actually say what it is.

not even an insult lmao

Was Jesus a big guy?

read the bible first, pleb

Brotherly love was once treasured as greater than romantic love. It is the reason our society is so fucked up and that Sup Forums posters shall remain unfulfilled in their pursuit of the unrequited. Friendship above romance.

>durhur simulated reproduction is the center of my life and thinking

dont you ever get tired of that?

Cunt

you're going to find it difficult to argue Sup Forums out of masturbating

amazon com/Jesus-Nazareth-Paul-Verhoeven/dp/1609803485

Yeah it is lol.

Well he died FOR YOUr sins