What did he use before this video?

What did he use before this video?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/americas/article/2105861/thirsty-uk-tourist-asks-agua-sent-rios-agua-santa-favela-where
youtube.com/watch?v=Pia8EBfzhF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sopa de macaco. Uma delícia!

His brain is already ruined by the coke

didn't he fuck a tranny or was that some other brazilian?

>other brazilian
Well I can't vouch for the others but I lost my virginity to a tranny.

Ronaldo was the one who fucked the trannies, but Adriano maybe fucked some trannies as well.

boipucci is best pussy

alcohol for sure... his speech is too slurred to be coke

What was he defending himself from?

>coke is unhealthy

Good goy. Buy into the media some more

I guess I now remember Adriano.

Can u translate we don't all speak monkey

What was his release clause at Inter? £90m? I truly feel sorry for Adriano.

>worked hard and became a pro footballer so he could leave the favela
>moved BACK IN

the madman

>tfw everything you know about Brazil either came from Max Payne 3 or City of God
>tfw you normally complain about vidya and movies sensationalising things
>tfw almost certain in both cases they actually held back

Very disturbing.

What, about the favelas? Yeah, no doubt they held back. That's why I refuse to set foot in Rio.

read about that british family who went to brazil on vacation. they were driving around, and they needed to buy water so they asked around for agua. confused locals pointed them towards the nearby favela called agua santa. they went there, and got shot at.

it's rough.

>confused locals
they weren't confused

im having a hard time believing this, do you have the source?

why do you say that

scmp.com/news/world/americas/article/2105861/thirsty-uk-tourist-asks-agua-sent-rios-agua-santa-favela-where
google the information, and you'll find other sources

the cops later raided the favela

They were mainly set in the Favelas desu so I just assume all of Brazil is like that, even though I know not all of it is.
One of my friends moved there after the world cup. He had photos of himself in some Favela after he had got lost and seemed to be having a good time. He came back here about 3 weeks later a completely different man and never speaks of his time in Brazil.

Fuck that. Some people absolutely amaze me, I wouldn't dream of going to some hell hole country without at least knowing the language. Did you ever see where the gangs would take tourists on tours through the Favelas under their armed guard? The pictures are completely surreal. I also remember

>Talk about Seaside Freddy on here
>When he was in prison (I think he still is) he let word out that he was going to start some kind of gang war in some favela because people said he had lost the power he had
>On the day it was planned for not a single person was on the streets, no police and no gang members
>He hadn't really planned a war he was just showing that he still had his power even behind bars
>Some Brazilian replies telling me Seaside Freddy is but a little baby
>Cancel all plans to ever visit Brazil

Have you ever read about the Corridor of Death? I'm not sure if I'm being memed or not, but thankfully we have Brazilians in a unique position to confirm or deny. I can't find a wiki link or something to give you a quick rundown so I'll just give you a basic gestalt

>Two gangs divide to opposite sides of the dance floor
>Leave a strip (or corridor) dividing them with no one occupying it except some guys with machine guns
>Music plays
>When the music stops the guards vacate the dancefloor
>Both sides rush at each other and drag as many over to their side as they can
>Music restarts, sides divide and the machine gun kellys come back on the dancefloor
>If you get dragged over to the opposite side, well it sucks to be you

Brazilians senpai.

Where can I find hot trannies without ending up somewhere sketchy in Brazil?

>without ending up somewhere sketchy
>in Brazil

it is really pathetic seeing first worlders talk about your country, they make it seem like you are living in a uncharted game but it is just the same wake up 5 AM take the crowded subway drink a little bit go back home

like lmao look at this

because cunt locals messing with tourists is a tradition as old as time
and unsurprising with sudacas

>favela tourism

I cringe every time

is Elite Squad a good movie y/n

yes

who the fuck asks for directions to buy water? just drive around you're bound to find a bar, restaurant or market within 10 seconds. Perfectly understandable if when asked where is 'agua' someone nearby agua santa may thought it meant the neighborhood.

Redpill me on this scheme, Brazil.

cool i'll watch it later, i really liked Wagner Moura in narcos

it was in the news here. didn't blow-out because she survived.

Oh, nice, a brit who knows everything about where I live even though the only other country he went to is Scotland.

>google Seaside Freddy
>is actually Fernandinho Beiramar
why do you guys translate it?We don't call Ronaldo biggs "Ronaldinho Bigão"

>who the fuck asks for directions to buy water?
inexperienced/naive tourists from 1st world countries who've never stepped foot outside of their suburban bubbles before
there are people of both color out there in the world

>Ronaldo Biggs
is that the most famous british criminal in Brazilian pop culture or something? i had to google him

That's because it's already translated into a relevant language.

he has a lot of songs about it and he lived like 30 years here in brazil , also his son was in a famous kids band in the 1990 so he gained a lot of fame here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pia8EBfzhF8

Shit the fuck up, faggot.

that's p cool i had no idea

Organized crime here is pretty strange, because you often wonder how organized it is.

For example the british tourist who got shot, 1 week after the incident, the guy who shot her was arrested.YOu have to wonder how fast it would happen, hadn't this receive international press attention.

and "seaside Freddy" is the PCC leader, and PCC works mostly in São Paulo, not so much in Rio, even if they are trying to branch out to other regions.The momentary peace between ultras here only happened thanks to PCC influence over the groups and the police

am i wrong or are CV/PCC killing eachother way more than they used to this past year

the lowlife hooligans can't afford to go to the games anymore without handouts from the club presidents

you are obviously wrong

PCC is more organized than CV, PCC operates as a firm, with a group of lawyers, health insurance, salary.
So PCC is trying to take territory up North, and CV didn't like that, so a series of massacres happened in prisons

real nigga alert

There are Chinese people living in Adriano's favela. Chinks are based, you guys are pussies.

What's their business? Drugs?

I was in Rio for 2 weeks and didn't have any problems, didn't even see pickpockets

it might have been because I was smashed off my tits the whole time I was there but I think foreigners have a very wrong idea of Brazil

Not Rio, man, don't talk about that hellhole as if it is a OK place to go.
The problem there is that the slums are everywhere in the city, you can be in a fine neighborhood in South Zone, turn the left, and end up in one of the dangerous places in the country.
São Paulo have a more delimited slums and they are not as dangerous as Rio. Exceptions being Paraisópolis and Luz.

this