CL Qualifiers Match thread

Qarabag winning almost HT.
probably a Liverpool prematch thread as well

>tfw sporting lisbon fuck up their european campaign again

CSKA will lose the first game

who /hoff/ here?

who are FK Qarabag
They always seem to be in the qualifiers

Reminder that keeping Coutinho has now become Liverpool's sole motivation for qualifying for the group stage

dubs and Lolerpool fail in the qualifiers

No.
But svintak will lose every game in the group stage.

reroll

team from Azerbaijan. pointless theyre in the league desu. Same as teams from Kazakstan

I'm really annoyed at the Hoffenheim v. Liverpool matchup. Seems almost fixed just to have a "top" match in the qualifiers. I wanted to see both teams in the champions league over all those other throwaway teams.

FCK ;_;

Didn't they beat Inter?

Young Boys sound like /ourguys/

What part of Hoffenheim are you from, lads?

probably. my point was teams that aren't really in Europe in a European tournament. I draw the line at Turkey

as if that mean anything

look at my name

Is that Hoffenheim?

>Hoffenheim
>Liverpoo
>not throwaway teams

1st gray house on the left la

wtf hoffenheim as a pop of 3500 and the town next to it 35000

Why do they have such a big stadium?

Am Ring

Customers

The stadium is 35k as well does the entire town come to games

Balzfelder Weg

Last season their coach openly complained because they played well and the stadium was empty

It's basically a suburb of Heidelberg.

>the town next to it 35000
are you thinking of sinsheim? that's the municipality. it's not next to it, hoffenheim is within it.

ABL Avenue

Reminder Astana are in this round, facing Celtic who will have a 9 hrs 30 minute flight for their away fixture.
If a team in New York, US, were to face Celtic it would be a 7hr flight

Klopp will be exposed

is it considered an exposure if we can all see it coming?

>englel teams in europe

it's a given

Sinsheim

>one of those teams will be a """""champion's"""""" league qualifier

what would be so surprising about the 4th english team being eliminated by the 4th german one?

It's a 50/50 tie, I would bet on hoffenheim though, since they are more clinical

They're better teams than any other in the qualifiers, they would atleast make for interesting group stage matches.

no, napoli is superior to both of them

Sevilla, Napoli and Nice are far better. Sporting and even CSKA are on the same level.

Last two post numbers are your score for the Hoff-Liv game

it's a good thing a greek club isn't playing Young Boys. you'd need a crowbar to separate them.

lel

>champions league
>teams who aren't champions are in it

didn't know people still rated >us
we've done jack shit for the last 5 years on the european stage

Klopp will go crazy and expose himself to one of those child mascots that hold the players' hands at the beginning of each game.

Coutinho will agree to play for Liverpool again after Klopp is sentenced to five years in prison.

>ignoring Slavia Prague
I see you don't follow footy much lad

IT SHOULD BE HOME AND AWAY KNOCK OUT AS WELL!

T. Liverpool fan and T. Nottingham Forest Fan

I'm fairly sure Greece is closer to Asia than Glasgow, if you look at it that way. Still Europe. Don't be silly.

it should be only champions, 1 leg knockout rounds played in neutral stadiums across europe

lemme

Liverpool team
>keeping Mignolet in net after Saturday

>tfw read OP's times as CET and wondered why I couldn't find a stream

lads where will the liverpool match be shown? bt sports 2?

>Moreno

>moreno
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literal whos

when was the last time and English team failed in the play off round? everton?

Could be fan match, but its not. Thanks Bayern, truly good guy of German football, fuck Lipsk btw

why does klopp still persist with moreno

he was good at watford

he wants the sack

Poocastle

because he was so impressed with him in the europa league final, he decided to rest him for a year and save him for this game.

>Milner played at LB the entirety of last season
>just bought a promising LB from Hull
>play Moreno in must win match
lol

>2003 is after 2005
>you

Klopp clearly has his eye on more prestigious trophies like the Carabao Cup.

Kinda forgot everton finish 4th that year. Who was the manager?

>chuska moscow

why did the guy on fs1 pronounce it like that?

what kind of match are we in for?
supermegaaffengeilerturbofußball?

GIMME AN M
GIMME AN O
GIMME A Y
GIMME AN E
GIMME AN S

WHAT'S THAT SPELL

that one shitty shed in the bottom left

Braga!

what about them?

both teams gegenpressing

It's Jay

Moreno is great internationally. He won the EL with Sevilla and made the final with Liverpool, all as a starter.
Domestic league form doesn't matter.

how many goals will gnabry score inside liverpoo?

I think he will score 2 goals in them.

are better than sporting lisbon in europe

DEM MOYES BOYS

Coutinho still injured?

Full Time
FK Qarabag 1-0 FC Copenhagen

he won the EL final for Sevilla twice.

well duh, they went to a final this decade

They are the nicest and cutest Portuguese team.

ready to get nailed by the nailsman liverpöhlers?

>injured
top zozzle

we're a big team

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

hoppenheim 1-3 liverpool

>BT Sport covering the Neymar transfer
>ask Henderson for his opinion who just says 'WY AY Mert its abut crazy int tit'

Geht Slippy-G Steven Slippy-G "Slippy" Gerrard "Slippy-G" Gerrard in eine Bar. Sagt der Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Gerrard: Ich bin der Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven Gerrard. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Gerrard? Da erwidert Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Gerrard: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Steven Gerrard" Gerrardmal in meine Slip-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Steven Gerrard "Slippy-G" Gerrardja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven Gerrard : Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven Gerrard"Slippy-G" Slippy-G, das ist schon brutal geil, Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Steven" Gerrard, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Slippy-G Steven "Kult Slippy-G" Kult Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Gerrard : Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Slippy-G Steven "Steven Gerrard " Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" "Steven Gerrard " Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Slippy-G Gerrard .

>Gerrard in the punditry team for BT Sport
you can literally see the charisma flying away

who livelong slavia here?

perosnaly more into hockey but whole our organisation needs more money from CHL

>leave gerrard to me

that doesn't count towards the ranking anymore, so it's just history now

Sporting has 1 title, Braga has none

can you still not get over the fact that no one has signed based Jagr?

Americans are better than Mexicans. Can they throw you away, please?

>counting the cup winners' cup
Holy shit, you're worse than I thought.