Back in the big time

When you think of the Champions League you think of 5 clubs - the big 5. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, AC Milan and the only 5 time winner from England - Liverpool FC.

God, it feels good to be back in the Champions League. I've seen posts from other top clubs mentioning how the tournament is better with Liverpool and those famous Anfield nights.

With Jurgen at the helm I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit optimistic. Number 6 might be closer than we think...

YNWA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>0 PL titles

>win 4 trophies playing east european farmers
>kill 39 italians and give English football bad name
>think youre one of the crem de la crem

Wagnar is gonna have fun from set pieces

how will they cope with hoofenheim 96's long ball game without their three stars - philip "never player in the CL before" coutinho, daniel "injured after funny dance" sturridge and record signing adam "LOL" lelanna?

>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN BELGIUM TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

The stadium was illegally open ANYWAY. Blaming the police for these deaths is the same as blaming the toll keeper on a bridge that the bridge collapses when it's covered bumper to bumper with cars.

Fuck you, Livercunt fans. Always the fucking victims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.

You caused this yet you have the balls to claim you're the victims. 96 wasn't enough.

Really conflicted on what i want the outcome of this match to be lads. On one hand it would be obviously be hilarious if these retards got knocked out by Hoffenmeme and didn't even qualify, but that would give them extra boost for the league even though there's a 96% chance they wouldn't win it anyway.

On the other if they qualify, it would be great to watch them desperately try and struggle to balance all their matches with no squad depth and no qtinho, klopps meme pressing would have them burnt out by January and we can all watch them slip out of every competition. But there's always a chance they could meme themselves to a final or something.

The only thing about the CL that makes me think of liverpool is your fans murdering of 39 Juventus fans and subsequently banning all English clubs from the contest for 5 years, thus setting them back over a decade

Liverpool obviously have no squad depth so going through to the group stage of UCL will hurt them terribly in the long run.

But anyway, no matter what happens today, they'll probably have Mane and/or Salah injured by late October which will cause the entire team to collapse.

The only thing they've got going for them is that their forwards can outscore any opposition, no matter how hard Lovren and Mignolet would be getting btfo.

But that'll pass with accumulating tiredness and injuries.

Hmmm.. so maybe qualifying and then getting shoved into europa league from group stages could be most entertaining outcome

Football is coming home, lads.

LFC = European Royalty

one of the select 5 clubs who can truly call themselves football giants...

hahahahahahahahahaha belgium blowing me up

Season over if we lose this one 2bh

how many will we put past Hoffenheim today lads? 3? 4?

much respect for this great club.

1 less than what Hoffenheim will put past you

Hoffenheim could beat >us. Our defense is memetastic, our midfield without the manlet traitor has no creativity, and the morale of the team is low-ish.

Add that to the fact that Hoffenheim are hoofball and set pieces pros, two weaknesses for LFC.

>American doesn't know his football history and is too young to remember it
I remember watching Liverpool play against Belgian teams (back when Anderlecht and Brugge were also some of the best teams in Europe) and it was wonderful.
they weren't as technically gifted as some modern players but they gave 250% for their club and teammates. it were different times really... I remember shaking Paisley's hand after one of those games when I still was a young boy, that man loved the sport and his club and I instantly fell in love with Liverpool from that moment on

Nice blog

*embarasses Roma in their own home"

are you fucking serious

we destroyed Bayern in their own stadium

Literally nobody thinks of liverpoo

Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league?

Liverpool threads are such utter shite. It's all ABL wanking to their fanfiction before they score and go silent for a bit. Some general discussion picks up with a delusion sprinkled throughout with a small amount of traffic. Then when they concede an absolute shocker or last minute winner/equaliser they all desperately rush back in to make another boring joke about some dead people.

don't read it if you don't want to mate

Reminder.

COOOOME ONNNNNN LAAAAAAAAA'S

all obsessed manure customers, literally nobody else gives a fuck about liverpool except newfags jumping on the ABL wagon. manure's been literal shit for years, it makes sense

I tried to look up some articles about the slip and there were like two or three that mentioned it in passing. which makes sense considering it was a few games before the they actually choked it to crystal palace and it was a superfluous goal in a game they would've lost anyway. you'd think it was a psg tier choke from the sound of obsessed customers

>It's all ABL wanking to their fanfiction
We don't hate Leicester.

>ABL wagon
We like Leicester.

Never forget about the 96

>this pic
Can I save it? Amazing KEK

>w-we scored against hoffenmeme la'
>that'll s-shut up all the meanie ablis !

I don't care if we lose the league to the scum this year I want to win the Champions League baby!

What are you even trying to say here? You're a mess mate

>he argues with ABLs

>Scouse reading comprehension

>we

>liverslip on the verge of slipping again

>we
>that flag
kys cuck