There are people on Earth right now that don't think King of the Hill is the best animated television show of all time

>there are people on Earth right now that don't think King of the Hill is the best animated television show of all time

that boy aint right

To many of the side stories and characters just aren't entertaining enough for it to be the best of all time

I KICKA YOH ASSU!

It's a show where the YouTube poops sum up the show better than the show itself.

>Cowboy Bebop
>Batman: The Animated Series
>SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3)
>Adventure Time
>The Simpsons
Are you even trying?

The only one of those that is even close to King of the Hill is Batman: The Animated Series.

>best animated television show
no

you mean best animated sitcom

I'll admit that I was kind of reaching with the last two, but Cowboy Bebop and early SpongeBob are both brilliant.

how come outside of the main characters and a handful of side characters everybody has a non-southern accent?

Why would the show sum up itself?

>implying there are people alive who aren't on Earth

>there are people who don't watch King of the Hill youtubepoops

How do you know that there aren't?

>What is the ISS
kys

because i'm a rational, intelligent, and knowledgeable human being with a university education

>a university

AN university, dipshit. go back to that community college you call a university lmao

>youtubepoops

There's no excuse for this cancer.

>there are people on Mars right now that don't think Mr. Xxx experienced the best hallucinations of all time

You don't know that there isn't another planet that is identical to our own in every way, which also produced a creature so similar to as to be considered "people". Maybe you should go back to university.

It's spelled yoonoversiree you bitch faggot

>there are things

That's how it is in the area.

You're a philosopher.

>what is avatar