Is it healthy to be this obsessed with Star Wars?

Is it healthy to be this obsessed with Star Wars?

youtube.com/watch?v=jfEcVC90Arg

whats wrong with her jaw? she looks like post cancer ebert..

No, its not normal to be a corporate bootlicker. She must be retarded

I love her so much Sup Forums

Why?

With the money she makes off of making youtube videos of her obsession I would say its pretty healthy for her yea.

JENNYFU IS A CUTE!!!

How much do you think shes paying to be allowed to spam herself? Or is it just because sange or shittastewood likes her so its allowed?

>le reddit girl

Yes, especially if you want manbaby nerdvirgins to give you their autismbux through patreon / youtube.

her jaw is fucked. Get her away from me.

Why are women such plebs?

People are paying her big patreon bucks for the opportunity to spam her here.

Name a more Sup Forums girl than Jenny

You can't

she doesn't even realize she's the cancer that made every star wars movie after RotJ horrible

Can anyone post pokemon Jenny for me plz?

I love her so much!!!

>after rotj
>implying sw was ever good

>She will never even know you exist

NO

Meant for

>he doesn't know anything about the movies he watches
I bet you own at least one movie poster t-shirt you tool

>started out shitposting on /mlp/
>taken by Sup Forums and literally /ourgirl/
>not afraid to bully on twitter

Pls be accepting to be my gf Jenny

youtube shill threads sohuld be bannable. It shouldve been bannable when RLM started shilling here.

my waifu is so much cooler than other waifus

Just LOL when you realize her looksmatch is unfuckable.

It's honestly disgusting how people tie their personalities and shit to brands or products. It really fucking amazes me.

When you're making $$$$ off lonely nerds viewing your videos and wishing you were there lol so smart and nerdy gf to criticize nerd culture with, then yes it is perfectly healthy

How often do you think Jenny comes here?

It's crazy how autistically smitten this girl makes me feel.

Pls user do you have the one she's wearing charmander dress? Post it for an old user pls

Its like this girl was made in a lab to make nerds cream their pants

Why?

She looks kinda inbred, in that sort of no chin, big eared, droopy eyelid way. I'm pretty sure at least a couple of her direct descendants engaged in a little sibling incest in some small town where they could get away with.

Not that I wouldn't fuck her, mind, if I had the chance. At least I would now while she's still has that youthful attractiveness on her side. She already looks goofy on account of the small genepool in her family and those features will mutate over the coming years and if she puts on weight too it will be a complete car wreck in 10 years.

I got u senpai

Consumerism is a disease.

She doesn't. Because she has friends, a boyfriend, a life. Maybe she owns all this BB8 shit, but she probably spent her jewtube shekels and handouts from desperate nerds to buy this shit. Running "quirky internet nerd girl game" can legit raise enough funds to live comfortably on. Especially if you already have a source of income in real life, even if it's a part time minimum wage McJob.

Keep giving her views, you pathetic sack of shit. She will NEVER fuck you. If she saw you in real life, you would be invisible to her. Her boyfriend is probably a six feet tall jock on roids who doesn't know jack shit about "nerd culture", nor does he care. All he cares about is who won the game last night and her pussy gets slippery wet for him.

You are the best!

I'm just trying to do my best to tug my todger in time to 'release' when she shows off her feet and socks in the clip.

shes not obsessed with star wars shes obsessed with disney

>boyfriend
LIAR!!
Jenny is still a virgin

Hi nerd star wars youtube girl.

She looks like Chelsea Clinton. Recessed chin is her major setback desu. But being female, there's no limit to how many hot guys would be willing to AT LEAST fuck her.

I would even go so far as to watch My Autism Ponies with her.

DELETE THIS. JENNYFU IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Where does one find these pictures of her? Does she have an instagram or something?

Star Wars is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises

i bet her pusy is health!

Twitter?

I bet its untouched

m-merry christmas jenny...

-__-

Pusy poster in a Jenny thread? Madman

>Is it healthy to be this obsessed with a girl?

she looks like the cousin that used to suck me and let me watch her do toilet

Imagine if instead of spending Christmas along trying to drink yourself to death or at least into a stupor you were instead spending it with a girl like Jenny. Gods give me strength or oblivion, but free me from this struggle.

you obviously haven't watched the Twilight or Hunger Games films.

Harry Potter was dull towards the end.

judging on the first film alone, Fifty Shades of Grey has the potential to be THE most dull franchise ever conceived by humanity.

Star Wars is far from dull.

There is only one mod here. The rest is understaffed janitors.

This girl is way to intelligent autistic and chinless to be a fake chadette (Tiffany?).

She's ugly, and she's boring.. the worst kind of boring imo, the kind that forces a false eccentric nature in the most mundane way. I shouldn't put so much thought into this, but it's kind of depressing to imagine someone so unimaginative and unambitious that they find women like this as anything desirable.

She's so fucking cute, I love her.

it ain't no rose though

Janitor got left out of the Sup Forums christmas card this year lmfao

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Why do girls pretend to like Batman?

From what I've seen she's been posting autistic pony videos for years and more pop culture/nerdy shit since the beginning of the year. How did Sup Forums become so infatuated with her just recently?

Because she blew up in the last few months

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forums

Started talking about Star Wars and Marvel Movies and she's pretty funny and cute to boot.

t. Jenny

that may be all very well
but I claimed her first

so sorry other anons...

She's for boring people that think a certain type of pop culture makes them more eccentric than another.

she's also into ponies

FAS

;_____;

>going on Sup Forums

But there seems to be Jenny thread almost daily here now.

>No girl will ever love you like Jenny loves BB-8

>she's been posting autistic pony videos
>How did Sup Forums become so infatuated with her

>that bb8 smells like Jennyfu

Where she live? I want to make her be my gf.

I just saw her on Sup Forums.

Because they spam it here. They did the same thing on /lit/ with some book gurl and now pretend otherwise every chance they get

Can you post the Christimas card? I missed it desu

She's a funny, cute girl, so she doesn't need to improve in any way.

Most of those things were bought by virgins.

???

HI JENNY

Is that Rashida Jones?

Memes aside, what's your fav Jenny vid? For me, it's her BB8 collection followed by her Anakin vs Obi-wan voice dub.

Her vids would be perfect if she didnt do those nu-tube quick cuts. She's qt and personable, and actually makes valid points.

Bb8 collection is cute-kino.

Westworld or Suicide Squawd made me laugh the hardest.

>B-Beanie-8
>BB8 that talks

Too cute.