Tfw bestfriend doesnt enjoy going to concerts

>tfw bestfriend doesnt enjoy going to concerts
We always hang out but not that.. anyone else know this feel?

Same except my friends have different (plebish desu) music tastes while I listen to “weird music”. So I figured fuck that I’m going to go enjoy my favorite artists alone then. Don’t let ur dreams be dreams user

>best friend
>friend

W-whats that?

I used to have a best friend but he moved across the country now my only friend is across the country.

what's it like having friends Sup Forums

>needing to go to concerts with other people
Cowboy up and go by yourself

Friends are awesome. Imagine having a circle of people who think you're funny, that your taste is cool and care about your feelings and you feel the same way about them. So you want to hang out and do stuff together.

Big parties with all your friends there are the ultimate fun.

This is sitcom kind of friendship. Real friends enable your worst traits for amusement and talk shit and generally make sure you're never happy.

Nah, those are bad friends. You should hang with more positive people.

I have a FB cos my mommy, and whenever I look at it I always see on any dude's picture his bffl saying 'haha faggot you're so ugly haha holy shit ew haha bro what's up tho"

How do people sustain those kind of 'friendships' it's just so weird.

It's just banter.

I know they're just kidding to eachother but I'm so insecure I'd cry about it it's also just weird how common it is.
Check like every other male's pictures and it's there.
Especially if they actually are ugly. There is no chill.

Thats life as a man my friends :(

>no cool hipster friends to hang out with and listen to/share obscure music with that genuinely care about you

Nah, I'm exaggerating for one, for 2, banter/"toxicity" is a key part of fraternal bonding probably. You need to create codependencies via shared misery for the sake of laughs and to ensure group survival.
>inb4 stockholm syndrome

This is the faggiest post ever written

get more friends.... meet them at concerts
people like being talked to if you're not a dick

I hate being talked to at concerts cause I can never understand what anyone is saying because of the loud music played before and after a band plays. How normalfags can converse in such situations is a mystery to me.

Why would someone want to be in a crowd of shitty people listening to low quality music that's played too loud when you can just listen to the same thing at home in better quality while comfy?

Not to listen to music but more for the atmosphere and the experience I guess

i've got a friend who i go to gigs with, and he always drops out half way through because he doesn't feel well, in the end i've just given up and decided to go to gigs on my own since i don't have any friends who are really in to music, which sucks but whatever

probaly because it gets you out of the house

Maybe he wants to preserve his hearing and not rape and destroy it

what a pussy

I'm the guy who doesn't want to go on concerts. It's just inefficient as far as I'm concerned.

banter has very little to do with being miserable.

you put your mouth to the persons ear youre talking to. its perfectly easy but obviously not optimal for any real discussion.

hearing protection. and most concerts and shows dont go over 90db which isn't that much.

i only see it when i look at normie accounts. I have never seen it on my friends profiles. Mostly I see positive stuff like you look great, awesome pic etc... still empty gestures but nothing negative.

I have no friends

>tfw All my friends and I went to see the last black sabbath concert and we spent the night in a nearby BnB having a good time and talking about all the great things we were going to do after we got out of uni
am I a normie?

Yes, and I'm happy for you user