Alvaro Morata unhappy at Chelsea

before transfer window has even shut
express.co.uk/sport/football/840973/Alvaro-Morata-Chelsea-Transfer-Unhappy-Real-Madrid-Teammates-Whatsapp

I blame the weather.

Who would have guessed that the guy walking around with red hair is unhappy playing at Chelsea.

lmao what a beta

MOURINHO SEASON

Conte will be gone by Christmas

reading this he seems more unhappy about actually having to play in the near future, what a faggot, who wants to be a benchwarmer

>.co.uk

sure

>Moving to the UK
I would also be pissed

is this FIFA?

Source is Diario Gol, a clickbait page with 100% of fake news.

literally fake news. chelsea has a track record of making foreign players very happy. a diego costa happening in 2 consecutive years is statistically impossible

It's the same story as the one where he's sad because the english media criticized him.

waaaah it's cold waaah it's raining waaaah i can't eat paella every day waaaah i have to get up before 10am waaaah i miss mama

the spanish are pathetic

delet thsi

The UK is a post-industrial hellhole full of pakis and niggers that shit on the street. You are use to that but healthy and normal people aren't

shouldn't you be serving drinks to tourists right now? september's coming up and you'll be unemployed for another nine months

>Abdul finished his post just time as a constable rounded the corner of the block nocking on everyone's door and yelling "OI MATE WHERE"S YOUR SHITPOSTING LOISCENCE"

CHI

CA

But your entire country got Moored centuries ago. There used to be a time when Spaniards had blue eyes and white skin. Now look, an absolute mirror image of anywhere East of Turkey. You're like Londonistan on a national scale. And you think you can stand here talking shit to the big boys? Don't you get it? The fact we're white is the biggest win in the lottery of life and no matter how hard you try or what mental gymnastics you deploy, you will NEVER know this feel.
Sad.

English lad 1/8th Spanish reporting in. Why all the fighting lads? Let's join together and fight our common enemy, the Irish

Reminder that Spain will never ever own Gibraltar again.

why are brits such bad posters?

why are italians such bad chefs?
pasta was stolen from the british. pizza was also invented in britain but it was invented in scotland in 1675 and was called 'Togey Bread'.

>we wuz

THIS. Stop reading click-bait non-news you faggots.

Most sports 'news' publications in the UK are only proxies for the sports tabloids in Spain. They'll publish anything to get you to load their links and banner ads to make money, including absolute fiction.

Savage

Chelsea unhappy at Alvaro Moratta too.

damn

>The fact we're white is the biggest win in the lottery of life and no matter how hard you try or what mental gymnastics you deploy, you will NEVER know this feel.

>Conte's only striker this season will be Michy Batshituayi