Any Jap football expert here? How was he compared to Kagawa and Honda?

Any Jap football expert here? How was he compared to Kagawa and Honda?

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.sapo.pt/YwGibIGdkOAWp6ntQZjV?ap=from_replay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nakata was way better than both. He played in some of the most stacked teams in Italy at the time, and he was rated by big coaches.

> How was he compared to Kagawa and Honda?

Just like Kagawa and Honda, he was asian

He was the Japanese Beckham in every sense

Wasn't he a bench warmer for every yurop club he played in?

Who was better out of; Kagawa, Honda, Nakata and Nakamura

Suzuki

Endo

Imagine if the Japanese closed their shitty football league and put the money and resources into making more anime.

Naohiro Takahara was best. He scored a goal in the argie league while neither of those did

Nakata was a top tier player. Even if Nakamura had a finer left foot, and was a GOAT free kick taker, Nakata was way better on the pitch. At the time he was in Rome and Parma, I remember him as one of the best midfielders around, in a League that was way harder than today. You didn't even classify him as a japanese freak: he was in pair with european players.

What if they closed their shitty animation studios and focused on their shitty football league?

WW3

Dont know how was ranked in jap, but here's worth 2 Kagawa and 5 Hondas.

lol

What about Nagatomo? Didn't he play for Inter?

Kagawa and Nakamura decided games and titles. As far as I remeber, Nakata didn't.

>Nakamura
>le occasional free kick blooter against FC St Mirren

Well Honda did too if we're counting irrelevant leagues

He did score 2 free kicks against United

and to this day, no one knows how he got there

I had no idea he was STILL signed to Inter

holy shit go to bed, euros

I've been dealing with a pretty severe bout of dry cough for the past 3 days that doesn't even let me sleep, that's why I'm on Sup Forums on a weekday at 4am bashing a chink football player

thanks for your concern though

alright lad

He was
>that asian guy that somehow made it

Just like Kagawa and Honda

Good thing you added the filename

Tsubasa.

that overrated?

Shinji Ono.

tbf Nakamura didn't, if we're counting irrelevant leagues.

you remember wrong
he basically won the Scudetto for Roma back in 2001 with a goal and the shot that caused Van der Saar infamous mistake, bringing Roma from 0-2 down to 2-2 right before the end

all in all Nakata was a good player, not a champion but still a relevant player in the most stacked league ever, so i'd definitely rate him higher than Kagawa and Honda

forgot to specify, i'm talking about the return game vs Juventus, basically the title decider

videos.sapo.pt/YwGibIGdkOAWp6ntQZjV?ap=from_replay