Why arent you a Mormon?

Why arent you a Mormon?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=e370GUVRlQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1838_Mormon_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the book of morons

>gimme half your money and you can have ten wives

only civil war-era retards fell for that scam

I'm catholic

>hating on LDS
Sup reddit

because mor(m)ons believe retarded shit like JWs or any other cult

I'm not a heretic.

Just think religion and cults are a huge waste of time. Have fun though.

Mormons more likely to marry, have more children than other U.S. religious groups
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

Mormons also tend to have more children than other groups. Mormons ages 40-59 have had an average of 3.4 children in their lifetime, well above the comparable figure for all Americans in that age range (2.1) and higher than any other religious group. Overall, Mormon adults have an average of 1.1 children currently living at home, nearly double the national average (0.6).

>Literally a religion built around American/White Nationalism
>Anti-degeneracy
>Originally anti-nignog, got cucked
>10 wives

I can dig it, go on.

They tend to be largely anti-American in private. I have no problem with them if they stay in their little enclaves in the Midwest.

Why are you? There's so many gods out there, and you chose this one?

Q: What is the difference between a Mormon and a Scientoligist?

A: ~150 years.

>anti-jew
:^)

There are mormons who live right across the road from me. Nice family, get on well with them, but they adopted 3 blacks girls 2 years ago and pay for them to go to school. I dunno if they're legally their kids or if they're just helping them get an education or what but seems like cuckery

Mormon girls are usually qt's too

Ask a white male with a mixed black gf who's culturally mormon and wants 6 kids with me anything bros

Because temples aren't needed. Your temples aren't temples, anyway

I dont belive in memes unironically

Because it's literally shit.

The magic of inbreeding

desu, a choice between the book of mormon and the koran, is no choice at all.
at least you people are happy and civilised.
rock on...

Impractical religion with impractical doctrines. Also from what I know about mormonism, it just sounds like a cult.

>hurr durr rebbit

it's the jehovah's witness scam.
>they were cousins
you can spot this bullshit from a mile away.
only intense beta faggots believe in that shit.

I was invited to the church/temple whatever, went and was approached by two missionaries. I said I wanted to just observe and they asked to sit next to me.

I met with them in my house a few times after that. Seemed like nice people but then they started calling/texting at all hours of the day, asking if I would go to the next church, asking to come over again.

It went on like this for some time. I told them I needed time for reflection. Then I told them to leave me alone. I almost needed to tell them I was going to call the police.

That was my experience with Mormons.

hey raj, i'm pretty sure they have flush toilets in canada...

Very progressive of you that youre making space for the Quran.

I would convert to Mormonism and marry a QT Mormonfu but I can't buy the theology for a second. At least with Christianity there is a millennia veil of tradition and mystery to grab the attention of people having an existential crisis.

Yeah. Our missionaries can be very enthusiastic.

>That was my experience with Mormons.
Pretty much the same.
As a kind of social experiment I tried to see just how many religions would send me one of their bibles for free.

The Mormons sent missionaries instead.

On the other hand the Heebs sent nothing.

Atleast i have a reason to fuck my cousin

because i'm a christian

You should watch what you should say in your Sharia Law zone, Achmed.

>Mormons claim to have Golden Plates
>won't ever submit golden plates for scientific plates
>prattle on about "muh witnesses"
>clearly these fucking plates don't exist and they have no retort

I have offered every Mormon misisonary I've met to provide proof of these plates and I will immediately join their church. None of them have taken me up on it.

Remember kids, Mormons are con artists.

>implying Brits need one

Is it true that Mormons exploit lonely men by assigning them with Mormon women missionaries?

Join for the anti-degeneracy, brah. Every other religion is cucking themselves hardcore right now. My head was spinning when I heard southern baptists were going full-retard and dropping the confederate flag 'cause it offended some niggers.

I'm already a moron

Because like Islam, your religion was founded by a child rapist.

>Orkney islands
>Sharia zone

How are JWs a scam
You sound like you have no clue about anything

Mormonism is a cult.

I know because I was raised a Jehovah's Witness which is also a cult

What would I have to gain from that? I can't even get 1 girl and you're telling me it's okay to get more than 1? Stop making fun of me, kikelord

Lol. No. They don't let female missionaries anywhere near males

Nah, not really. Just a meth head in a barn.

If it happens, it's accidental. I've never heard of it intentionally happening.
No, they do. My sister in law taught males on her mission.

>2016
>believing in the spiritual jew

>United Cuckdom
>not a sharia law zone
Seriously Achmed you're going to provoke the caliph's wrath

because they're sheltered cucks who support immigration.
every week in sacrament meeting they go on and on about how women are perfect and men don't deserve women.

No, it's not. We dropped polygamy way back when. The FUNDAMENTALIST Latter Day Saint folk still practice polygamy, though. They branched off from us a while ago.

Atleast we're the final chapter.

Recycled Gnosticism

Although there are important differences between ancient Gnosticism and Mormonism, the similarities are striking. They both replace biblical Christianity with a very elaborate set of legends and esoteric teachings found, for Mormons, in the fanciful tales of The Book of Mormon and the teachings of Joseph Smith.

Like some ancient Gnostics, Mormons believe in the preexistence of souls, a doctrine contrary to Scripture and condemned by the Church at the Fifth Ecumenical Council, Constantinople II in 553. The secrecy of the temple rites of Mormonism is a parallel to the secret knowledge of ancient Gnosticism.

However, Mormonism differs from ancient Gnosticism in one major way. Gnosticism considered the physical world so evil that many Gnostics denied the Incarnation, teaching instead that Christ only seemed to have a physical body (a doctrine called Docetism). The Latter Day Saints, on the other hand, exalt matter over spirit, believing that matter is eternal.

Although the Scriptures teach that God is spirit (John 4:24), the Latter Day Saints believe that God has a body of flesh and bones. Indeed, they believe that the god of this world is an exalted man who became a god. Finally, they believe that by following the beliefs and practices of the Mormon religion, they too may become gods ruling over their own worlds.

They sound based as fuck though. Are they still anti-nig nog?

Kind of felt like a cult when I went to go check their temple out.

It was interesting going in there, felt like 1940s america, which felt damn good. Can't stomach shelling out 10% of my income to them though. I'd have to be setup with some sex goddess mormon baby maker before I'd loose enough sense to go with them.

Yeah. Won't lie, I hate that. Really, really wish we'd leave it at building charities in their countries, instead of dumping them in ours and expecting their behavior to magically improve.

All of your females just go for Chad

What state are you in.

You're not really helping your cause.
You're admitting to being an apostate among apostates.

Most of my mormon friends live in big happy families. My non-mormon friends say it's all a show they put on to others. Who is right?

Also, can Mormons marry non-Mormons?

JW is the closest thing to actual Christianity, leaf

They could be. Must confess I don't know too much about them. I was happy to learn we didn't give nig-nogs the priesthood until 1978, so at least a decade and a half, or around there, after the Civil Rights Act.

Meh. I tell the truth, so far as I know it.

I know, im trying not to get arreseted. i have three plastic spoons and if im caught ill be in for life.

Mormons CAN marry non-mormons, but it's very much advised against. We don't have a stance against race-mixery, but we do discourage religion-mixery.

im glad sharia will kill you first

mormon central. Utah mormons are a different breed but they're definitely the heart and soul of the church.
when i went if we were teaching a woman we weren't allowed to go in the house unless there was an adult male present.

Even when it's with Christians

KINDERHOOK PLATES
He literally got exposed for s fraud

Bringam young said people live on the moon and sun

Garden of eden is in Missouri lol

Satan and Jesus are Brothers according to your fan fic

A book smith owned had the samd plot as the jaredites

Absolutely zero archeology record for three societies who had battles where millions died

Things like horses elephants steel wheel and lots of other things that never existed in America

The use of mistranslation KJ words
In a book supposedly thousands of years old

The french word adeu

The egyptian paprys hoax lol

There are millions of reasons to reject your hearsay.

I understand you want a tribe but dont go to hell for good earthly company

I don't believe man can become gods. That is the first lie told to Eve in the bible and brought death into the world.

>Why arent you a Mormon?

the book of abraham

Even if it's Christians, that is correct. One of our Apostles (don't remember which one) advised that Lutherans marry Lutherans, Catholics Catholics, Mormons mormons, and so on. Peace in the home, united front and what not.

I was Mormon for about 25 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=e370GUVRlQo

Because religions are a mechanism to control and guide the populace, keeping the stupid from fucking killing themselves and the rebellious from destroying the foundation everyone built upon.

I've no use for any of that. If anything, I'd start my own religion or at worst become a preacher or a pastor.

Because it's heresy.

Nobody gives a shit unless youre in a really religious family.

If you do, just make sure it's not a degenerate religion. We have way too many religions cucking themselves right now as it is.

whats the deal with saying Jesus lives in America or had lived in America?

I was one, my family is still Mormon. They see themselves as neo-Jews. I respect them but don't believe in their shit. Also they aren't polygamists anymore that is only the FLDS down in central & southern UT.

>American """""""religions"""""""

kek, you lads can fuck right off. Take your shite cult with ya

heresy

>all this talk about magical underwear but no one is asking OP to reveal the secrets of his time machine

Because I'm not a heretic?

I'm, not a traitor to my country.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1838_Mormon_War
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War

Mormons deserve as much hate a muslims.

If a non-mormon does marry a mormon, will they spend their entire time trying to get you to convert?

There's a time machine? I bet it's hidden in the Salt Lake temple

They believe he visited the Americas during his resurrection.

>religions are a mechanism to control and guide the populace

thats why many religions make people drop out of society including early christianity.

this argument has always been an appeal to ignorance.

Yes

Third Nephi. We believe Christ visited this continent after his Resurrection to teach the people then on this continent temporarily. Long enough to set up a Church that would go apostate and end in a big-time civil war, with whitey (the nephites) going extinct 'cause they became too degenerate to defeat the modern day injuns when outnumbered.

Agreed although they repeat the first lie by the serpent in the Bible. That man can become gods.

If you enjoy being shunned by your family for not wanting to attend meetings anymore, be my guest.

In all seriousness; don't Jews, Christians, and Muslims all worship the same god?

Hasa Diga Eebowai cucklad

Jesus is american.

Probably. We believe eternal life is only acquired in the Temple, and only mormons can marry in the Temple, so yes, they'll want you to convert your whole life.

But user an angel took the plates up to heaven after Joseph Smith finished 'translating' them, now they are on gods coffee table, which he never uses for coffee because its against the Mormon health code. Everyone knows this.

Why do your women seem so fake? No one is that nice

No. In the Old Testament, the First of the Ten Commandments was "Thou shalt put no other Gods before me, for I God am a jealous God." Hence, there are multiple gods, or there would be no reason for this commandment. Christian God is the Best God though.

You do know god knocked up Mary when she was 12. So yeah if your Christian then you worship a pedophile.

>Utah
>Midwest