Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

>being this obsessed

lmfao

>a fucking monkey

what about
Ronaldo : Tom
Messi: Brady

Good point

is tom brady the guy who really really likes woman? if so then it might be accurate

No, he's that guy whose attractiveness angers the ugly and is the GOAT of his sport.

Aaron Rodgers really reall likes women, but Tom Brady is unironically married to a tranny

ronaldo:perro
messi:caca

jajajaja

>messi:caca

Good post.

Tom Brady? Peyton Manning?
Talk about literal whos

>comparing Lord Brady to some brown maricon from some fifth world shithole European country

>Didn't even watch the match
>From the Penaldo cucks multiple threads I can only assume that Barcelona fielded 30 players v Penaldo who had to play the entire match from a wheelchair
>Turns out he came on as a sub to make a cameo appearance and run around a lot of tired players before being sent off for attacking the referee

At least he'll be able to spend the next 5 match days with his wife's son so at least you'll have that in common.

You mean he came on as a sub and scored the winning goal in impressive style before being an Alpha Chad and asserting his authority on the biased ref while the cuckold messi scored a penalty that shouldn't have even been awarded.

HOLY SHIT A TYPING MONKEY

7-1

But Messi has better stats and more throphies than Ronaldo

I can't.

>5 year head start in La Liga
>Only 65 goals ahead

>Raising your wife's kids
>Alpha Chad

Don't you have an anti-white rally to attend?

Wasn't this proven to be a picture of a Canadian?

Messi is also 2 years younger, only around 3 or so of those years he was actually a full time starter

>cherry picking

Lmfao

Why does this faggot board suck off Ronaldo so much

Canadian is just a snow american

Ronaldo = Alexander
Messi = Napoleon

Don't think you understand what that word means

but messi is still healthy enough to close the gap

because they're autists who idolize the athletic attractive man that acts "cool" dont forget that most people on this board aren't old enough to drink in the US