Why is this legal

Why is this legal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LRz3VlMuLA
youtube.com/watch?v=3XzBntbvuNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People do that with any sort of foolishness. Not necessarily white people.

But imagine a young mam telling her kid to fuck off.

stop caring about normies and their memes
they are stupid and niggers are lost cause

>black person gets killed
>black people get angry
White people:
"Why are niggers so sensitive"
>black people make a meme
White people:
"Literally white genocide ! Why is this legal? We need to send them niggers to the fields again"

This is a quite hairy man

>white people
>black people
>Albanian flag

That American race identity is spreading on Europe really pisses me off.

and i do that with a fellow finn when i see a foreigner yell in public. how insecure you must be to be offended of a Twitter meme

That racist

Finnish people confirmed black.

we are yellow

I'm sure you are, sweetheart.

This. Especially on this site the whole "race jokes are fine and your'e a pussy if you don' like us saying nigger 24/7" would be a lot easier to swallow if the same people didn't throw bitchfits every time someone makes a small joke about white people. They act like pussies when it comes time to take their lumps.

Really made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=8LRz3VlMuLA

wtf magic

It seems like most people don't like to be made fun of because of their race, let them be white, black, brown.

because this board is not for non whites

lol

dunno why slavs thinks they white all of a sudden

He's greek

KeK

We take offence because it's similar to a hobo insulting you after you've given them charity. Think about what "tolerance" actually means and how long it took to become widespread in the West.

How is slavery charity again?

And who freed them from Slavery?

wtf WH*TE PPL!

Who decided not to use them for slavery anymore because of their political agenda*

guess we should stop arresting rapists then because they did stop raping after they cum

Niggers are still enslaved by other niggers.
No worries. No need to rape them

>We take offence because it's similar to a hobo insulting you after you've given them charity

I don't think that's a good comparison because we're talking about groups of people.

The same youtuber also did a satirical video on black BBQs.

That's because of the proxy governments put by the former colonisators in order to gain from the place's resources

No that's because it's profitable.
It generates rich Niggers.

"Why are you arresting me officer cant you see that guy over there?"
but that's not how it works bitch

Keep telling yourself that

To guess a number, I'd say that 90% of Africa's population wouldn't exist today without the technology and governance introduced by colonialism. Agriculture and medicine are good examples.

Slavery was a blight obviously, but it is incredibly small compared to what was given. To be fair as well, the ex-slaves are much better off today than the fellow tribes who sold then.

So what now?
Enslave them or not?

I am Greek

>90% of Africa's
I actually believe that Africa would be a Niggerparadise without 90% of the Population.

No starvation etc. No overpopulation, no over irrigation, overpolution,

Just cozy nigger living.

wealth redistribution common ownership of the means of production that sort of thing

underrated post

>To guess a number, I'd say that 90% of Africa's population wouldn't exist today without the technology and governance introduced by colonialism
And that would be better
Nature would do its thing and numbers wouldn't be big
No overpopulation problem
No Europe is being invaded problem
No starvation problem

Literally the best thing

Well if by cozy you mean living until 40 if you aren't chowed by a lion or wiped out by natural famines and droughts then sure.

Wait so slavery is bad but is fine?

You are acting as if white people didn't get anything out of colonialism.

Same shit is still killing them and right now only a few get older than 40 too.

I just think there would be less suffering if there were less niggers.

No. There are tons of cases of Africans living long. Actually the average life span was 40, better than 18th century Europe, which was 37.

the whitey can't cook meme is so common
are white am*ricans actually that retarded or are niggers that oblivious to this thing wacky new thing called "europe"

This tbqh

No I'm saying relatively black people got much, much more. Europe got cheap labour and resources, Africa got civilisation itself.
Good point. The road to hell and all that.

As I said you are literally projecting. The African way of living was based on tribalism, just so was the case of Montenegro, Albania, and other EE countries in 19th century also. They have rules, chieftans and a way of ruling suited to them. With small numbers after a while they would've made good states, and if whites are really good they would have BOUGHT the resources from them and also exchange.Thus, Africa wouldn't be such a shithole.

That man is so hairy I actually hope he has sons just so he could pass on his genes because of how unique it actually is.

>Southern Europe
>white

you are nigger admit it, stop being jealous

The strong reign over the weak.
Be thankful that we were and partly still are the strong.

It's unlikely anyone else that rules also invents individual rights, minority rights humanism in general to contribute to those who are ruled over.

so is british food good then?

>white people think he's ugly
No wonder they are dying out

Africa didn't have a concept of money, they would have traded away their minerals for trinkets like the Native Americans and their land.

Africa was no paradise, their lives were brutal. If they got a diseaase they died, if there was a drought they died, if they had birthing complications they died, if the local game disappeared they died. Europe was either solving or had solved many of these problems and they gave that knowledge freely. Do you think your chieftains would have done the same?

>Europe got cheap labour and resources, Africa got civilisation itself.

Don't you think they would've developed their own civilizations had whites not intervened?
Also, don't you think you are downplaying this a little bit? Just some "cheap labour and resources"
Come on, now.
Also, the methods by which you have acquired the "cheap labour and resources" were quite nasty.

alhamdulillah to you too mate

As I said, still projecting.
Many of the African nations had money. You are acting as if all of Africa is the same as South Africa. And no
Yes if people caught diseases died, but so the fit would survive. That's why black people are way more immune to a lot of diseases than white people. And S.Africa would have been introduced to money and such by N. And C.Africa regardless and it would've been better.

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

They kind of did by no means was it as advanced as Europe but it was something. Pic related is called the kingdom of louango

No, unfortunately not. Africa was quite literally thousands of years behind at that point. All of their development from stone age to whatever they are today has happened in less than 200 years under colonialism.

The methods were cruel of course, but slavery was not essential or even necessary. Europe was already made up of the most advanced and prosperous civilisations in the world a thousand years before colonialism.

this one time I was riding the metro home from work and when I got to the metro station there was this drunk Hispanic guy thrusting his hips and yelling "Come on, baby" all while doing some weird ritual dance(the kind you see in like African tribe videos) and I made eye contact with this black guy and we both had this pensive look in our face and then we looked away and I knew we were both thinking the same thing and then we went our separate ways never to see each other again. /end blogpost

in other words, this

it isn't, someone is going to jail for this, i am so sorry OP

I'm talking about the Bantus and (few) Khoisan. They were by far the main victims of slavery and also the least advanced. They would have been conquered and exploited by the rest of Africa in ways that would make colonialism seem like a joke.

Who cares?
I just want this "Whites are literally Jesus" to stop. If it wasn't for Mediterraneans whites would've been living way in the past. The thing that blessed Rome wasn't the genetics, but climate

This
Don't act like you are not seperate from the white people in Europe, Rasheed.

>They would have been conquered and exploited by the rest of Africa in ways that would make colonialism seem like a joke.
Not actually true, but even if it was, it would only impact on those two tribes, and not all Africa

>No, unfortunately not. Africa was quite literally thousands of years behind at that point
That is not what I asked.
I asked if you don't think they would've developed their own civilizations without your help.
As pointed out, they had already developed civilization.

>The methods were cruel of course, but slavery was not essential or even necessary.
And yet you've done it anyway.

Loud majority on both sides distorts your view

Very few people actually do have beliefs the same as your fear-based strawman

Dont punish the many for behavior of the few, isnt that what equality is all about?

There are no whites you fucking retard.
Just stop being such an American.

Slide B, more applicable to political beliefs in people

The Khoisan were the largest race in the world before they were all but erased from the Southern half of Africa by the Bantus. You think North Africa would do any better? They still have slavery today.

This is actually health compared to the São Paulo BBQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=3XzBntbvuNM

Southern European food is 10x better than whatever those ghetto niggers call food

>They still have slavery today.
As I said because of the proxy governments put by former colonisers to get resources

I'm glad South African whites are going extinct

>As I said because of the proxy governments
No lack of human values and personal gain.

They had some civilisation, but nothing like Europe at the time or what they have today. They would not have made up the difference by now without colonialism. I did answer your question, you just misunderstood.

The fact that slavery was bad and largely pointless is irrelevant because my point is that it doesn't compare to what was given to Africa.

Ah of course, just like the Jews are responsible for all of Europe's issues?

I have Greek ancestral citizenship. We're not dying out, we're just coming home.

Keep telling your stuff yourself.

Just look at how black crime goes in the Americas.
Look at South Africa.
You don't want to alone at night in Johannesburg,

Did you really get offended by this shitty meme, pussy?

Niggers gonna nig whenever they go.
No matter if they are a minority, or a majority. They will do ape shit. (unless you put a chain in their necks)

>I did answer your question, you just misunderstood.
But the question wasn't if their civilization was in par with Europe's. You did not give them civilization. You sped it up, and that's to your credit. But you did not give it to them, as you have said here >The fact that slavery was bad and largely pointless is irrelevant because my point is that it doesn't compare to what was given to Africa.
No, it isn't 'pointless'. It is very pertinent, as it is related to your claim that Africa and her people got the best of it, and that this is somehow comparable to a homeless person cursing you after you have given them charity, and then use that as a reason as to why it is okay for white people to make fun of black people, but not okay for black people do make fun of white people.

then you aren't white, welcome home brother

>black people do make fun of white people.
*black people TO make fun of white people

Very little of colonial Africa outside the Congo was enslaved or sold into slavery, so it's not that they got the best of slavery but colonialism as a whole.

And I think we're confusing the word civilisation here. What I mean is widespread agriculture, advanced metal working and architecture, written language, structured government, medicine and at least some resilience to natural phenomena. While there were examples of some of this in Africa, they were few and far inbetween.

I'm more Dutch actually. Pity they care more about social "justice" than their diaspora. Thanks though.

No this is actually what I've said in all my posts. I mentioned specific technologies before I used the word "civilisation".

You literally said "We, the white people, are butthurt of a simple meme because niggers are like that hobo that laughs after giving them a coin" not only you entirely changed your posts, but you made such a fuzz,in the end because you were unironically butthurt by a simple meme

He is still right.
The Hobo didn't recieve just a coin.
He basically recieved his life.
And then he loves at those that created him.
That disrespectful brat needs a hit.

That mentality didnt led Germany too far amigou

All I did was explain. First the meme and second your question about slavery. Nothing changed except when you or the Brazilian brought it up.

My people won't exist within a decade or two user, just like the Rhodesians. I'm not upset about the meme but rather the entire culture of kowtowing to subhuman fucking kaffirs who cant help themselves but to literally burn eachother alive and rape children so much that there are fewer gay men with AIDS in my country than there are infected school children and teenagers. Did you know we even have an infant rape statistic here?

And while this country is extreme, blacks are THE problem demographic in literally every country they exist in. The leaders in crime, literacy, venereal disease, delinquent fathers, anything - anything that can be wrong with a group of people is ALWAYS wrong with them despite everyone else's best efforts.

>wh*te "people" can't take a joke

Just leave your shithole of Africa already and keep telling yourselfs Rhodesians and SouthAfrican colonizers dindunuffin

>"white people"
>joke

I really hate the term "white people".
I'm not white people.

You are a colonist as well, or have you forgotten what happened to your natives?