What is the relationship between spaniards and frenchies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XHNfzbKOKoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fucking hate the french
stupid bigots who think genocide other cultures and languages is ok because their superior parisian dick is bigger
fuck them

parisiens and castilians are the same cancer

For some reason, they hate us

I like France but French people smell weird

They have to share custody over Andorra

>muh evil castillians
no

I feel like we don't have any relationship with them. I mean maybe the people in the south-west from the Pays Basque to the Roussillon do but everywhere else we have no opinion about them. We don't think/talk about them at all, they feel distant. It seems like the Pyrenees has much more influence than we think maybe

this, it surprised me when i saw all the hate on this board coming from spaniards. I don't know why they do

What about Italy

Not him for you're okay, lads

Regular shit, they hate us... we hate them, you know how it is
Italians are fine but french of italian heritage are terrible, same with french with spanish heritage.

You shit on our athletes every single time you can

You shit on us every day

> What is the French invasion of Spain
> What is causing the loss of all American territories

>Napoleon
>Carla Bruni
>Yves Montand
>Terrible
Wow, rude!

They feel indifference towards us, we have a certain animosity/jealousy against them. Kinda like the Portugal/Spain relationship.

That's why most of Europe hates us, we've beat them at war

>What is the French invasion of Spain
literally

>What is causing the loss of all American territories
when

Things that happened 2 centuries ago?

Every neighbors had tensions, conflicts.

so Spaniards and Frenchies hate each other...wow

>What is the French invasion of Spain
Come on it was to defeat the anglos

>What is causing the loss of all American territories
never heard of that

more like it's just spaniards who hate us

I don't think about Spain.

Napoleonic war started a chain of events that ended up in the independence of the Spanish and Portuguese colonies in Latin America

I talked to some bitch from Bordeaux today and she said that she hates loud Spanish people and that only poor students study Spanish in school while wealthier ones(like her) study German.

I might have a chance to bang her this summer...

It's always the same thing.

Spaniards hate us
Brits are obsessed with us (so are other anglos)
Krauts and dagos love-hate us

And France mostly doesn't care

We're not jealous of Spain by any measure. We find you guys funny and a bit dumb, mostly because of your language.

We have a persecution complex, not an inferiority complex, mostly because of all the invasions and blockades, but we came through.

Spain's too? I thought it was just you guys.

>I might have a chance to bang her this summer...
good luck mein freund

>I talked to some bitch from Bordeaux today and she said that she hates loud Spanish people and that only poor students study Spanish in school while wealthier ones(like her) study German
This is true also here in Italy. Upper class families prefer German and most importantly French. But considering that just a few decades ago French was the mandatory foreign language instead of English, and now people choose between French and Spanish for the the second foreign language, there has been a drastic drop in people learning French at school.

>Frogs are arrogant fucking assholes each time they come here, always saying how superior they are
>Frogs REEEEEEEEE everytime some Spanish truck with food crosses their border
I wish Hitler won WW2 tbqh

>spain

>Cause the ultimate destruction of the Spanish Empire
>Are fucking assholes
>Somehow frogs expect to not be hated here
Kill them all

I'd say Spain is tsundere towards France.

pretty much

>Charles Quint

>I'd say Spain is tsundere towards France.
why?

que te calles furro maricón

Historically they're the country we've been more close with, we copied a lot from their form of government, and fought lots of wars together for centuries. But then they invade us and pretty much made us lose our empire.
Also they're kinda like a more successful version of us.

Civil War
You sided with UK and block the Republic from getting anny aid (well, no when the French Front Popular was in charge but that did not last long).
When the Republic collapsed the Spanish refugees were sent to camps.
Yet when France fell to the Nazis but forces were organized to fight lots of Spaniards (not all, but a fair share) saw the chance to get some revengece from fascism, fight back and return to home with the allied help. And so they fought, with the Maquis, with the French Free Forces. And they fought well.
But when their hour arrived they were forgotten, the war ended, no new front was opened in the South.

That was harder to undertand coming from France that had experienced the defeat and occupation.
The Spanish participation in the liberation of Paris was not oficially recognized till very rencetly.

I went at the Uni with an old woman, and she told us, how the first thing that her parents did in the morning was look at the Pyrennes hoping to see the French army marching, to kick Franco.
But they never came.

My own father is a huge Frenchboo, "France, the country of the Revolution!", "France the country of May 68!", "France the country of political assylum!"
But his own grandmother was a refugee in France, and when he talks about that (retelling what he heard from his grandma) his voice changes "they treated us worse than dogs", tons of Spaniards have heard similar things.
They heard about the tanks that wore named after battles from Spanish Civil War entered among the first in Paris, how they tried to proudly wave their defeated flag now that they were winning.
The kind of histories that the defeated, and in Spain they were very numerous, told.

Tons of Spaniards have heard such tales, of how the French Republic betrayed the Spanish one. And that still hurts, cause its the reminder of a history that could have ben.

That´s one of the reasons why.
Most Spaniards don´t really care about the Penninsular War.

>Historically they're the country we've been more close with
*Cough cough* Southern Italy *Cough cough*

>not being nationalist

Not our fault if your country was full of commies

Lol only communists care about that, I have never heard anyone irl whining about that crap.

>My own father is a huge Frenchboo, "France, the country of the Revolution!", "France the country of May 68!", "France the country of political assylum!"

Spanish and French cultures have a mayor difference in how arrogance is seen. Also Spain has always been oriented to the Mediterranean Se and America while Frace went more ti the African European side.

You fight always with your neighbour not people from far away. I dream of the day they both unite in hate towards Germony.

T.Spicfrog

Southern Italy was part of the Spanish Crown, not a different country. And also kinda irrelevant, meanwhile we copied a lot of institutions and ideas from the french.

>My own father is a huge Frenchboo, "France, the country of the Revolution!", "France the country of May 68!", "France the country of political assylum!"
How's life as a commie, Pedro ?

They keep setting fire to our trucks.

Other than that, they are alright. Except for filthy culture-destroying Parisiens. But even Frenchs should be complaining about the eternal Parisien.

nobody likes parisianfags

>They keep setting fire to our trucks.

lmao

No one likes the french tbqh

Tell me about the Basques from South Italy please.

I'm not even sure I like other french people

>spain
Where half the population see the word spaniard as offense

Catalan comedy band.

youtu.be/XHNfzbKOKoE

(La guerre de la laitue)

>5pa1n

>be french tourist
>start speaking in french in foreign countries
>get wrong directions as a result

it's so easy to hate french ppl

Hungry where half the population is hungry and angry.

We have Catalans in Sardinia, close enough,

leave corsica alooneee

I hate them for this

When you visit another country, you try to speak the local language

Trust me, you don't want it, m8

And France has both Catalans and Basques.

he's not talking about historical figure, but about those "Italians" with 1/8 Italian heritage who only come around during a France-Italy game and shit all over France, even if they never put a single foot in Italy and can't say anything more than "Forza Italia, mi amore ! It's-a-me, Mario !"

>french of italian heritage are terrible
rude t.bh

we would take care of her way better than you do.. but i'd like to see an indepentent corsica anyway

m8

provinciaux and parisiens hate each others
young people and old people hate each others
rural people and urban people hate each others
northerners and southerners hate each others
workers and boss hate each others
right and left hate each others
poors and richs hate each others
whites hate arabs who hate blacks
metropolitans and ultramarins hate each others

everybody hate each other in France

except for the one thing that tie us all: everybody hates gypsies

What about muslims?

they hate everybody

which is annoying, as they tend to allahu ackbar themselves, at least others haters don't do that

We're both the proud sons of the Alans/Aryans

Their hate is justified actually

We fucked them bad with Napoleon and by helping the communism

Franco was a nice guy to not attack France when the Germans and the Italians did it

>tfw the Emperor would have had a long reign had he not decided to take the military bantz to Spain

And we would still be allies.

Spaniard hate us

like Dorn and the Reach

All you had to do was surrender and Europe was saved

Napoleon should've known that Spaniards were ultranationalist during those times, m8. But hey, we got the worst king in the history of our country, responsible for the fall of the empire and the destruction of our navy. I guess France got the last laugh.

all that shit happened because you frenchies were mean to the Emperor for being not french

>her

Did you just assume Corsica's gender? What's the next step of your maestro plan!? Sexualizing it!?

white people are cucks, here, they don't hate araps or niggers

+who hates ultramarins?

>He doesn't know

Shit on Sup Forums, and absolutely normal lad-tier where autism doesn't prevail

>indepentent corsica
No thanks, we already have enough maymay countries: Malta, Vatican, San Marino, Slovenia. they should join as an autonomous region, but they will never want for

>muh economy

?

ultramarins are those guys living outre-mer

Mods are asleep, post more Jacques

please take them, I'm sick of them

enjoy your holy Corsica - Sardinia - Sicilia trinity

in italian you know we have gender for words: la sicilia la campania il lazio la corsica

Corsica is female in France too anyway
La Corse
Even island is female so there's no way to avoid it

>Scatalans side with frogs in the Franco-Spanish war
>They lose Rousillon after the war
I love frog banter

I know

But nobody hates them

B A N T E R

Antilleans are usually pretty chill, those "lazy" stereotypes are half true. They usually loathe Africans and Arabs too. The only thing they need now to be French is to produce cheese

>The only thing they need now to be French is to produce cheese

And I raise you Réunion

>everybody hates gypsies
nice

>The only thing they need now to be French is to produce cheese

How about having French ancestry, you civic nationalist cuckhold ?

>a population of an island where Frenchmen and Englishmen bred for generations with their workers does not have some sort of European ancestry

la Réunion is half-muslim and started to produce djihadists

fuck them

give them independance just like fucking Mayotte

>la Réunion is half-muslim

Source ? I've been there and saw pretty much everything from Christians to Muslims including various Asian religions, for once the diversity seemed to work
Also not really a shithole compared to Guadeloupe or Mayotte, feels much nicer even though it's obviously not a very rich place

They're my favorite neighbors. They might be pompous and arrogant from time to time, but at least they're not Belgians. Jokes aside, nobody is perfect and we Spaniards act a bit stupid sometimes, too. The French have lots of nice things and I wish all of us could get along.
My grandma was a refugee in France during the Civil War and some French people treated her with great disdain, too, but judging contemporary Frenchmen for that would be as unfair as Latin Americans blaming us for the Spanish Empire's conquests that happened centuries ago. We don't like it when it happens, do we? Besides, I always thought that not freeing Spain from the dictature had more to do with an anti-Communist feeling that most Western powers had in the later stages of WWII and early Cold War. Do I hate today's Americans or the Brits for that? Not really.

>had more to do with an anti-Communist feeling that most Western powers had in the later stages of WWII

pro-comminist feeling had never been as strong as at the end of WW2, actually, they had a massive respect for their contribution to the war
back then people were thinking that Russia contributed just as much or more than the US
of course, decades of US propaganda slowly changed this

it was more that people were fed up of wars, actually, plus France was already engaged in other decolonisation troubles/wars