therefinersfire.org/jesus_was_not_jewish.htm
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
politicususa.com/2016/03/11/religious-nuttiness-jesus-jew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LitQp6-JARY
youtube.com/watch?v=FnVorT14i4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cucked by God Himself

damn, no way to get back at that

why was there a Germanic white woman in Roman Judea?

Remember that sage goes in the options field

explain

What do you mean?

DUDE BEING AN EDGY ATHEIST IN 2016 LMAO

If a man cucked joseph he could just cuck the man in return and everyone would have a laugh. Since god cucked joseph he has no way of cucking god back so he's just got to accept it. Pretty brutal tbqh.

The Jews and Romans cucked YWHW back by killing Jesus then creating Catholicism and all its little stepchildren.

^ Cuck apologist.

Getting caught was part of Jesus's plan. He crashed the Roman Empire's religion with no survivors.

Well nowadays there's even a white woman in ghost in the shell. Why, because the film was made by white americans, that's why.

Because he wasn't a Jew and the people that lived their at the time were very similar to the Germanic people

therefinersfire.org/jesus_was_not_jewish.htm

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

This is a hit piece but the guy they are doing it on is redpilled

politicususa.com/2016/03/11/religious-nuttiness-jesus-jew.html

Theres plenty more evidence on places like Stormfront but you guys hate those sources so these should do

Wow, you are a full-on nutjob.

Damn you need to stop reading Sup Forums

this guy again

he looks like ryan gosling

Was it also his plan to make Christendom a shithole for the next 500 years and have a bunch of petty kingdoms duke it out for 1000 after that?

so does that mean god is black because he was their bull?

merry christmas indeed to all of you! we had a great year of memes, na di hknow 2017 will be great! halleljuah to the lord, and a happy new year! i wish you a merry christmas and to all a good night!

where the nudes tho

thats fcking rude

Damn mary a cute. Post more of this qt please.

Check her out on www.yahwehed.com

god didnt have sex with mary

he just put a baby in her

she's still a virgin

>he thinks mary the hooker is /pure/

hahhahahahahaahahha

>woman is a virgin
>becomes pregnant
>"Uhhh.... it was God!"

Christians actually believe the woman who cheated on her husband.

christiasns are simps, playa

That's a different Mary user

That's Mary Magdalene bro

>WE WUZ JESUS AND SHIET
Fucking snowniggers.

Why did the writers stop writing about Jesus when he turned 12 and only begin writing about him again when he was 30?

I want to read stories about adolescent Jesus struggling with puberty and struggling with being an omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient human being in high school.

Did Kek have a cameo in this

Was Jesus a jock or a nerd?

He was pretty beta the way he let his best friend sell him out to Pilate without offering a reasonable explanation

Jesus was killed in a roman school wood sword fight and was replaced by a look-alike

God just said "whatevers" and went with it anyway

Wrong. Mary wife of Joseph was also a whore.

If she was a whore, why did the Catholic church suddenly decide to venerate her in the 15th century?

>virgin mary

Midichlorians, user.

>so does that mean god is black because he was their bull?
that Zeuse

What other things can you do in options?

Butt hurt religiousfag detected

WE

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Let's hope you're not as easily triggered as Sup Forums

Fuck off kike.

There's nothing atheistic in OP's post, though.

Because medieval women needed a code of conduct similar to chivalry for knights.

Yes, hes a jew afterall

>Celsus' work was lost, but in Origen's account of it Jesus was depicted as the result of an affair between his mother Mary and a Roman soldier. He said she was "convicted of adultery and had a child by a certain soldier named Panthera".[1] Tiberius Pantera could have been serving in the region at the time of Jesus's conception.[1] Both the ancient Talmud and medieval Jewish writings and sayings reinforced this notion, referring to Jesus as "Yeshu ben Pantera" (Jesus, son of Pantera).

Christ what a retard.

>Holidays
It's Christmas, my child. Rejoice in this most holy of days for Christ is born. Be joyful and may the love of God warm your heart. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=LitQp6-JARY

>believing in fairy tails
wew!

Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnVorT14i4I