Lita vs. Doro

Lita vs. Doro

Joan Jett

Have you seen Blaze Bailey recently he's bald it's a disgrace

stuff that, team 'em up; rock duo's, especially hard rock girl duo's are rare as hen's teeth and supremely marketable.

giv floofy milf

Blaze Bailey was always a disgrace.

They were a Metal Hammer and Kerrang staple once. They literally helped sell the magazines even when kurdt turned up because death metal kept rock going. For fucked's sake you'd have to start a band yourself nowdays.

I RUUUUUUUULE THE RUINS

What?

>They were a Metal Hammer and Kerrang staple once. They literally helped sell the magazines even when

Sex appeal. Duh? Plus metal is well known as the most homoerotic genre of music so they were very insecure and eager to prove otherwise.

Pop metal is false metal anyway.

Women have always had issues with performing heavy rock because their voices usually aren't strong enough to cut through the wall of noise.

Epic.. death to false metal mein brodors

It's basically hard rock thinly disguised as metal anyway that normies get drunk and fuck to.

Unless your talking about autistic growling and screeching, that's not true,

>Unless your talking about autistic growling and screeching, that's not true
And then again, you never heard Wendy O. Williams.

A lot of times they work around this by singing over vamps.

Her voice was definitely an acquired taste. I never got how Christgau could complain about her autistic screeching but at the same time give Carrie Brownstein a complete pass.

Nobody likes Sleater-Kinney or takes them seriously except critics. Actually, the whole riot grrl thing was cringy as fuck. It was about the most trite, shallow upper middle class college girl feminism you could think of.

>Sleater-Kinney
>riot grrl
O U

sounds like something Xgau would like

Lita Ford -> hard rock
Doro -> heavy metal

Since he gave all of their albums and all of Bikini Kill's albums As...

I don't know why the critical obsession with riot grrl bands. Probably because in the 90s, they were rushing to nutlick any band that came out of Seattle.

To be fair, the pop metal stuff from the 80s was really just hard rock anyway. I mean, hair metal bands all sang about partying and having sex instead of darkness and Satan stuff.

El Numalo....

Somebody Call The Doctor was one of the worst albums I've ever listened to.

I think it's more teenagers were properly into their metal and women weren't part of the equation when it came to the serious question of is it okay to be friends with someone when they like W.A.S.P. instead of motorhëad. D. and L. were essentially the page 3 for a group that weren't sexually awakened yet and nor were they likely to be going to Godflesh concerts and drinking bottles of cider in fields at night. The homoerotic fantasy is actually a female's looking in, and wasn't one shared by the young male metaller.

I mean, one of the most iconic metal frontmen ever is a known donut puncher.

Not at the time he wasn't.

DarkFried
Unholy Diet
Mercyful Weight
MegaWeight

Women really wouldn't have been into Godflesh or Bathory unless they were hardcore dyke lesbians. That's what pop metal was for. You had a cutesy frontman in tights singing about his dick.

Yeah, that's my point teenage men into heavy meal weren't bothered about sex, they wanted to smoke cigarettes, get served at the office licence, desecrate churches and graves and the such. Women were not in that equation nor were they likely to be. Doro and Lita and there was another I'm sure and Jo bench were about it as far as females and young men into metal went at the time. Desu senpai lads m8.

Hair metal owed more to 70s arena rock than it did Black Sabbath. It was more the 80s sequel to Exile-era Rolling Stones or Foreigner than anything.

>normies
you mean weird, balding dudes in cheap leather jackets and boot cut jeans. It's music for the weird kid in class who you forgot existed.

>Yeah, that's my point teenage men into heavy meal weren't bothered about sex, they wanted to smoke cigarettes, get served at the office licence, desecrate churches and graves and the such

Nobody ever desecrated churches and graves in this country. Must be some weird Scandinavian thing.

We did.

ALL WE ARE

You sure you don't have hair metal confused with hardcore bands?

Yes. I'm also very sure that you're one of those weird looking guys who goes to shitty metal concerts to see bands like Fozzy.

I'm sorry a dude in a Fozzy T-shirt punched you in the 10th grade.

I don't understand your American school terminology but I'm a grown-up and I get a good laugh out of autists defensively shitposting out of embarrassment because they got called out for being a weird looking guy. Extra bonus points for insinuating that an imagined act of violence in the past negates the fact that you're a fucking loser (and the irony that that supposition achieves in further establishing how pathetic you are).
Enjoy listening to Meatloaf, my guy.

lita was pretty thick in the 70s

>I don't understand your American school terminology

Not him but AFAIK 10th grade would be 15-16 year olds.

When I was that age I saw a guy in a wrestling shop bragging about having 30 Chris Jericho tattoos. He probably could have beaten me up I guess, closest I've ever been to a person with a Fozzy shirt.
Just a little anecdote.

So fucking cringe.

>Working at maccy d's and living back at home with mommie

Yeah, you are.

So, how old are you?

this is some weird strawmanning mate.
>the people who go to see this shit are weird balding dudes in cheap leather jackets
>nuh-uh (triggered whining)
>hey, stop being a triggered autist
>you must have been punched by me or be 5 years old !!!
Yeah, kill yourself.

>Yeah, kill yourself.
Online hate crime

You are the first 10yo girl grown up I have met.

not what hate crime means. Never surprised by how retarded Americans are.

If you're going to try to make fun of someone, at least be clever.
>huh ha, you are very young AND female ! *fedora spins at high velocity*
Really just proving that you're a weird guy, lad.
Also, getting roasted on the internet isn't meeting someone, you fucking loser.

I arrived to this thread 5 posts ago. You have some serious mental and self esteem issues.

>gets triggered and interrupts someone making fun of someone else on Sup Forums with an unfunny post
>gets upset and posts the insults his mother throws at him every day defensively
Yeah, stop posting.

Stop being mad. And sad.

I'm honestly worried that a human being can have reading comprehension so poorly developed that they construe sarcasm and shitposting with 'being mad'.
Really fun coming into buttrock threads to remind yourself what actual brainlets are like.

Lol. I don't read what you post.

I'm English. There is a new incentive by the government coming out (probably will be shelved, maybe not) . I'm demonstrating my willingness to co-operate with the new internet laws.

Implying you can read at all.

I appreciate this, it was ignorant of me to not remember about that weird law

I'm serious, go to a doctor. Tell him that you need to have the last word even though the other person doesn't care about you or what you have to say.

High level hypocrisy there, Satan.

I'm concerned, user. It's not normal.

>ignorant of me to not re
Yeah, because when I got here there was loads of this kill yourself posting, it was really disturbing actually what with all the viper 'kill u r self' memes so I did make a juat kill yourself meme myself which probably would be obviously seen as a piece of fiction yet I live to be ashamed of that day. Am I forgivable due to the many kill yourselfs I endured? Possibly idk, also ect. ect.

Apparently her development stopped when she was 13.

We should recommend her doctor to the user posting here.

Yeah, you're a weird guy. I suggest dressing well for a start and practicing good hygiene. Go to /fa/, lurk a bit and then dress like those guys if they didn't have mental disorders.

I actually have a form of tourettes where I type 'kill yourself' at random intervals. I could just hit backspace every time but I like to post earnestly.
I'm really proud of you regardless.

We got into a loop here. See --->

you can't ironically post about how cringey you are and call it a loop, mate.

You are forgiven.

Joan Jett was more hard rock than either of them.

There was another one I don't remember :/