Does Sup Forums wear any band apparel?

Does Sup Forums wear any band apparel?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/martyrofevil/works/12261250-midori-shinsekai?p=t-shirt&style=raglan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'm not 16 anymore.

ew no

happy 17th birthday

Recently I've been waiting for my Leprosy shirt to come in the mail. Would have got the Human print but it was out of stock.

I own pic related. All the people I see irl wearing DG merch are really unattractive.

I still have a bunch of my old shirts from when I was 17, I wear those whenever it's laundry day or I stay at home cleaning up or whatever.

The only band shirt I wear when I go out is that Bathory one with the artwork to their first album. But It's been cold as shit since I got it, so most of the time I'm wearing a jacket and a sweater over it.

I wish i could buy this.

I wear some shirts from classics black metal bands, even if i really don't listen to much anymore.

I dont have many music shirts. Pic is the three that I have

I've had a leprosy shirt for like 7 years, also one of pic related and a few others. I really would like to buy new clothes but I'm NEETing hard and so I'm stuck with my old metal shirts... whatever

I have 4 Planning for Burial shirts, 3 American Football shirts, 2 John Maus shirts, 1 Have A Nice Life shirt, and 1 Car Seat Headrest shirt. Don't like AF or CSH as much anymore so don't wear those shirts too often. Ex stole my Asobi Seksu x Boris shirt and I'm still kinda pissed about that.

This as a black print on neon green t-shirt

meat puppets one is really cool

Only one I own

I have 2 Misfits shirts, 2 Black Flag shirts and a Dillinger Escape Plan shirt. This one is probably my favourite one though.

>tfw only have a few emo clothes and a pop punk hoodie
I'm an amateur

I only have a Swans shirt but I'm only confident of wearing it around normies that won't get the reference.

I could see wearing a shirt from a concert you went to or maybe a classic punk band around the house or with close personal friends but yea if you're 23+ band shirts are adulthood / pussy repellent.

unknown plebs
my only jd shirt is CLOSER

i have an exmilitary t-shit and wear it in the late spring/summer

Right now sitting in this very shirt. I love it anyway.

I still miss the God Save the Queen top I bought at hot topic when I was a teenager

I got like five Beatles shirts. All bought at Hot Topic.

I also make a point to buy and wear shirts from local groups I like

it's comfy, need to get more sweatshirts it's my only one

Only if it looks cool.

Yes, they're all I wear t b h

>adulthood / pussy repellent.
Why, though? My band shirts have been mostly birthday presents from my gf, they're mostly pretty subtle, noticeable only by people with the similar music taste, not like some metal shirt with skulls and fire. How is it worse than a shirt with a brand logo?

My guess would be there are two primary factors - 1) a lot of band shirts are ugly, and 2) band shirts are mostly worn by teens and young people so wearing them as an older person is just seen as immature, whether that's justified or not.

tfw currently waiting for my twiabp cat sweatshirt to arrive

Show me the ugliest band shirts

apart from the odd badge, not for a very long time sadly

Ayyyyyy

I have a burzum, bad brains, dinosaur jr, Titus Andronicus and capn jazz shirt. I think I still own various metalcore and deathcore t shirts as well from the past.

anything but plain tshirt is maximum soy

I'd wear this in a hoodie

please wear another emperor album on your shirt

I'm wearing that shit right now for the third day in a row son

rip

It’s only $18 + like $5 shipping just do it.

hold on let me dig this shit out of the hamper

I thought that was a girls body until I noticed the beard. Lmao

You're all gay

Only thing I got

this

all I own is band shirts

I like getting album art on T shirts if I really like both the art and the album. No bully.

w2c midori shirt

album art on band shirts is super tacky imo. should be a tasteful original design unless the art REALLY lends itself to a shirt. only decent one there is midori

too much fapping bro

I would have still edited the album art to fit better as a shirt design.
Its obviously from those sites that let you make custom shirts from an image file.

redbubble.com/people/martyrofevil/works/12261250-midori-shinsekai?p=t-shirt&style=raglan

Looks cheap, but I kinda like the idea of having dozens of such shirts.

the only one I saw was a shitty cream colored one

nice

Only a Remission-era Mastodon shirt

only this, doesn't really draw attention

The only one I really wish I edited was the It's immaterial shirt. i didn't realize how jarring the black print on black fabric would be. And the midori and doom ones are from red bubble rest on tee public.

I have a meshuggah and a tool shirt

This crappy bootlegging is pretty cool for sone reason. I like it

I still like my shirt

I've always wanted to sell custom made Japanese punk shirts. Mainly because they are the least likely to sue my ass.

I know it looks somewhat shitty but that's kind of why I like it. I'm not really going for a "good" shirt but just like a good piece of art that's pinned to my chest to exhibit it.

no big suit/10

Ive been thinking about copping this one for a while and now i really want to :(

Hello fantano

Just got this the other day. I wish he would come to California for some shows

I'VE HAD MY SHIRT LONGER THAN FANTANO

HE STOLE IT FROM ME

All I own is pic related and a Hotel California shirt

This is how I dress on a night out

>Dillinger Escape Plan
yes lad

SHE SUCK ON MY DICK ON A PLANE AND I JUST CALL HER AIRHEAD

>All the people I see irl wearing DG merch are really unattractive.
but the steroids sweatshirt is so comfy

man these fucking trappers say they're innovators but they've copied everything from the metal shit to the vaporwave shit to the punk shit... fuck em

Would Sup Forums wear this?

The only band attire I wear out in public is a Thank You Scientist zip up hoodie, because it's great mid 50º weather outerwear.

I do own a few band t-shirts, but I usually just wear those around the house or at the gym.

>All the people I see irl wearing DG merch are really unattractive.
I saw a pretty unattractive neckbeard wearing a Money Store t-shirt, but he had a qt gf so I can't criticise

I own some mostly as mementos. I may wear them on a day off or something.

More like shirt for the blind. But no, anyone wearing that would look like a turbo autist.

>sparks

fuck yea cunt

Well well well

Have 2 of pic related

your shirt is cracked as fuck

i thought that was a meme, didnt know these existed lol, i want one so much
please give me the other one

I've stopped wearing band merch for a while now, but I recently bought pic related for two reasons:
1. Grief is an amazing band, fact.
2. The design is also really good, which is kinda rare for band merch (at least where I come from), so it was worth the money.

I bought this recently.

sweet

where's a good place to cop band shirts and for cheap?
[spoiler] i finally have a job so im buying all the cringey swans and burzum t-shirts i can afford

just got this one, im thinking about getting the one from xxx.

This. Straight square images never sit well with me on a shirt.

darkthrone transilvanian hunger
mayhem live in leipzig
burzum s/t
bathory s/t
all t shirts
i'm a simple man

hahahaha
legend

but he did come to California last November YOU DUMMY

You can buy them on YOUNG GOD RECORDS

It’s like 3 years old at this point, I just got a new one in the mail today

you look like you'd smell gross

Well if I've been wearing the same clothes for three days what the fuck do you expect cleanbitch