Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology...

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/744775.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when disney buys the rights

Objectivism may very well be a good ideology, but, Atlas Shrugged is boring as all hell and far too long. Also, you will never get a well-made film about it, because Hollywood is almost entirely made up of liberals.

There haven't been any good Ayn Rand books. I muscled my way through to the end of the Fountainhead but I can't bring myself to tackle the 1000 page Atlas Shrugged. Her writing is purple prose and it's boring as hell. Don't get me wrong, I like her ideas, but her delivery is awful.

Imagine an Atlas Shrugged kino directed by Snyder, JUST imagine it.

i bet they would get a black guy to play atlas

>There haven't been any good Ayn Rand books.

haven't really got anything to add

>Objectivism is god tier ideology

ask me how I know this is gonna be a shit thread

>I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology

Nice selfie bro. Classy hat.

Why the fuck would it matter?

You have to understand that the reason most of the retards here hate Rand is because of demographics. Look at Sup Forums in general, almost everyone here come from a bourgeoisie upbringing and quite frankly are, or either are close to being NEETS; utter losers who have very limited life experience and responsibilities. They are so absorbed with politically extreme leftist ideals that one cannot have a rational discussion with them (I harbor various left wing leanings myself, but there is a difference between talking to a moderate and an extremist).

The young men I know who like Ayn Rand are admittedly arrogant and self-absorbed, but they are determined, intelligent and motivated individuals (Businessmen and Doctors). I do not mind Rand myself nor do I love her, I will not discuss too much of myself but I'll just say that I am rather far off being a NEET. Think the liberal feminist meme you see going around. Yeah, those are the people that disagree with Rand (The majority of people who hate her have never read her books, they just accept and repeat the culture of memes).

>I disagree with someone, and therefore they are fat, ugly and own a fedora
Could you be any more childish?

Just play Bioshock like a good normie.

>Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

Objectivism is just so... Emberassing

It's only followers are uneducated neckbeards that have extremely limited life perspective, its amongst the most naive idealogies

>Snyder
>not N'Olan

because black atlas would hold the world up on his bbc

What's naive is thinking that everybody that believes something you disagree with is an idiot or uneducated. I bet you couldn't even form a cogent argument against objectivism.

Yeah gonna debate intellectually online, on Sup Forums. Glad you uphold intellectualism in places that don't call for it. This is why Ayn Rand is forever associated with emberassment, its followers are people like you

I never said I was a follower of Ayn Rand or objectivism. I was just playing Devil's advocate, because you're being stupid.

Anyone espousing objectivism is a welfare baby. Just like Rand.

Snyder wants to direct the fountainhead

Ayn Rand destroyed her own (successful) institute out of jealousy.

scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/744775.html

People just don't understand the movie. It's on like 5 or 6 layers of irony. There's a fantastic way to look at the movie that really works for me. Maybe it will for you.

In a world run by morons. The opera lays empty. Universities now are ghost towns. No one has checked out a book or read a newspaper in months. The only people left with 2 brain cells to rub together are Rearden and Dagny. They setout on an adventure to figure out where the fuck everyone went and why the world is falling apart. The pointy haired boss from Dilbert does everything he can to stop them through sheer force of incompetence.

You see, the movie is supposed to be an ironic comedy. Kind of how the Starship Troopers movie was with the book.

Mark Pellegrino should play John Galt since he's the most Randian actor there is.

You know it would have been simpler to say that you were retarded than type all of that text.

Don't aak for this. It'll center on the sex being empowering to women and shit.

It could never be portrayed in a movie. Even a trilogy could never contain it.

I watched the first (maybe two) movies of the recent movies and they honestly sucked.

The way media is going this needs a TV show. Movies are being usurped by TV.

You just can't fit that much into even a few shitty 90 minute movies.

Obviously no one will take it up, but Atlas Shrugged would be a terrific miniseries.

Objectivism is objectively retarded.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie/

I remember when Sup Forums was the most easily baited board on Sup Forums. Good work Sup Forums, good work.

autism

Snyder and Ayn Rand were meant for each other. Truly a kino of terrible characters, hamfisted themes, and edgelord morality would result. I am euphoric just thinking about it.