70% of schoolchildren in California are nonwhite

My mom is a teacher here, they call her horrible names and throw things at her because she's not Mexican. None of them care about school or learning and are barely functional in the classroom. Half of them don't graduate, the half that do end up in gangs.

My mom is liberal, and tries to say to herself that it's all because of the family environment they have at home that makes them like this (we know the truth). She always loved kids and teaching, but now she hates her job and is in a state of suffering every day she has to go to work.

My family has lived in this state for over 100 years. A few of our ancestors helped to found many of the towns. And now we've just been fucking overrun

It's difficult edging on impossible to find a compatible woman who isn't at least half-blood spic. I couldn't even imagine sending a kid to school here, consigning them to a hell of bullying and ostracization.

If you walk around the streets and in the shops, practically everyone you see is from some foreign land. The only white people are 40+ with graying hair. This land has quite literally the best climate in the world, golden rolling hills, blue mountains, sparkling ocean. It is perhaps the greatest place in the world.

Hispanics now control the majority of the state institutions and are actively working at transforming the state into Mexico. We white Californians have nobody advocating for us. We are the devil apparently. Democrats want us dead. Republicans half-heartedly agree. Even if Trump gets elected most of them won't be able to be deported, they've set down roots.

Thank you cucks, at least you proved you weren't racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxVxQ92tkgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm moving back to Poland soon, its just gonna get worse dude.

I left. Get out. No water

>77650480
Thank you cucks, at least you proved you weren't racist
worth it

>Democrats want us dead. Republicans half-heartedly agree.

That is so true

Where would I go?

I was born and raised here, as were my parents, and my grandparents, and my great grandparents

Eastern California needs to become its own state honestly.

White people should honestly be bullied more, they should no what its like to be a minority for once. I'm glad I live in a place where I don't have to interact with white people on a daily basis, even when they are a minority they act like entitled whiny cunts who think the world owes them something for looking like a milky bag of playdough. I haven't even talked to a white person in 3 weeks.

Anyone here ready to see Silicon valley get the Detroit treatment as the cultural enrichment spreads?

>70% of schoolchildren in California are nonwhite

thats the containment area

>I haven't even talked to a white person in 3 weeks.
Oh, it shows, PXYcB3W. It shows.

This is what we get if we don't kill invaders.

>mom is liberal
>invited the Spics in

>waaaah my poor mom ;___;

Your mom and your bloodline brought this on yourselves. Get fucked cuck.

to mexico, nigger.

fuck off beaner.

This guy gets it.

Civil war against California when?

That's one way to look at it, or you could bring up the massive propaganda infrastructure built into the school system and the media to manufacture self hating cucks

Democracy puts control of the nation into the hands of the media
He who controls the media controls the nation

Feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm Asian actually. Got no problemo with the Mexicanos tho many are my friends. I'm medium brown so Asians think I'm Filipino, Hispanics think I'm Mexican, Indians think I'm Indian. Get the best of everything 2bh

California, for years, should have split into two states, with San Luis Obispo marking the boundary between them. I swear we haven't done it yet only because the US doesn't want to break up the nice, round number of 50 states they have.

Tacocaust when?

LA RAZA

RECONQUISTAAAA GRINGO UUUUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Just move north dude.

Fellow Californian here. This state would be perfect if we could just swap populations with a red state. Such beauty wasted on a liberal wasteland.

I hope LA secedes so we can nuke it.

Go to Asia, fuck off.

I go to schools a lot for my job and I've seen a school that did all the announcements over the intercom in spanish. Today whites are a minority on most schools in California.

The way it's going if we can get Texas conservatives to come here as more of the libshits flee there trying to escape the failed policies they set upon themselves, it may be possible.

Dont listen to this cuck. Your roots are here. Vote Trump and sign up for the deportation force,

I feel for you, burgerbro

I live near a forest and see kindergardeners en masse. In all the groups I've seen, only two didn't have any non-whites in them. Otherwise there are usually 1-3 non-white in the rest.
Is this just the beginning?

AZ here. Sorry to hear that. It's sad that California was once a paradise and has gone to hell. But it is getting exactly what it deserves for its stupidity.

Pic related.

Yes. In 10 years youll be able to count on one hand the amount that have any white kids at all.

Unless there is another European war. We really really need a war.

lol

Live in Nor Cal here, when I was in High School Hispanics were majority, and around half of em were illegals

It's probably a low estimate, considering kebab is white in your country

Psst. California is México.

Either learn Spanish or move out of México.

Don't even bother moving to Texas there's already to many faggots from commiefornia here. You reap what you sow

Let Mexico keep coming in, eventually they'll dismantle the liberal machine.

Post pics of mother, OP

Good riddance.

Bye, bye Trumpfags.

Based

Viva La Raza
We're launching our own taqiyya

Bye bye gringos

>the US doesn't want to break up the nice, round number of 50 states they have.

This is completely false. The US has tried for years to get Puerto Rico to become the 51st state, and the people (Puertorriqueños) voted that it become the 51st state in 2012, and the government announced that it was a clear vote for statehood.

It was the Puerto Rican government itself that said the ballot was flawed and rejected the statehood idea.

Oh, and it had nothing to do with a "nice round number of 50". I imagine you pulled that right out of your ass.

It's just history replaying itself. All this has happened before. You're just paying for the sins of your ancestors. Learn a little bit of history before you whine like bitch, puto.

>The Yankees are a wonderful people, wonderful. Wherever they go, they make improvements. If they were to emigrate in large numbers to hell itself, they would irrigate it, plant trees and flower gardens, build reservoirs and fountains, and make everything beautiful and pleasant." - Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, Sonoma California 1849

>5 years later his yankee "friends" stole his quarter of a million acres through lawsuits and taxes down to 300

>Australia sent us a swarm of bandits who dedicated themselves exclusively to robbery and assault. France desiring to be rid of several thousand lying men and corrupt women, embarked them on ships which brought them to San Francisco. China poured upon our shores clouds and more clouds of Asiatics, very harmful to the moral and material development of the country. But all these evils became negligible with the swollen torrents of shysters who came from Missouri and other states of the Union. These legal thieves, clothed in the robes of the law, took from us our lands and, without the least scruple, enthroned themselves in our homes like so many powerful kings." Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo.

Why do you want to add even more poor brown people to your country?

Because there's nothing wrong with being brown, and that is a stupid reason to reject anyone..

Found the spic

Vote for fucking Trump. California needs Trump.

Know this, beaner scum, look long and hard at brazil, because that is your future with a white minority. Look even harder at Venezuela and Columbia, that is your future when there are no white people. Is this what you want? A borderline third world country void of whites, atleast you will feel better about yourself without having a superior class of people to compare yourself to?
Look at the world.
Where has civilization been advanced and pushed forward?
It has "advanced" in the third world due to the massive overproduction and abundance of technology produces by white and oriental nations, and the money that can be made off of raw slave labor in the third world. Without developed countries filled with people who evolved above the 30N latitude, you would be living in a tiki hut.
But it runs deeper than raw IQ and creativity, humans who evolved in snowy climates were forced to share with the tribe, as successful hunts were rare and brought in plenty of food, but the food would spoil very quickly, rendering a nuclear family with no food for long periods of time. Humans were therefore forced to group, and the hunt would be spread across the tribe regardless of who was successful, evening out food acquisition times. This is just one small example of how truly deep genetic differences are between races. But have no doubt that it results in differences in IQ, creativity, perception, spatial awareness, altruism, aggressiveness, how prone one is to shaming, how much they will mourn a lost family member, natural speech patterns and what sounds are familiar, whether you are used to a humid or dry climate.

Above all else, do not think that the standard of living you enjoy will last once you drive out the fragmented, infighting whites. The succeeding country WILL turn into a shithole, and I can only hope that someone, somewhere in the future reads this and understands how badly his ancestors fucked up in eliminating the white race, we will become myth and legend.

t. Poor Little White Guy

BASED
A
S
E
D

No they don't, let Mexico have California. Fuck the liberals.

Because to the powers that be browns are content with petty hand outs and gib me dats, they have no want or desire for liberty or preservation of rights. Just throw them welfare and handouts and they'll support you. Basically they are cheap labor without complaint.

This view of California is forever gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxVxQ92tkgQ

Even here in Australia. If someone asks what's the first thing you think of when you think of California, most people will say Mexicans or Compton. It's quite sad since Australian "culture" was pretty much based on Californian culture. But Australia is also following suit.

The world will be a funny place once the West completely secedes power and our culture stops being dominant. Can't wait for Asian genocide of browns who they consider subhuman and particularly ugly

He's Asian, though. So his motives for resenting whites are somewhat different.

With Asians, jealousy towards whites is motivated by a resentment of white prestige as much as power. There is a resentment of white physical beauty, and a resentment of whites having explored the globe and created the modern world and not Asians, despite their apparently superior intelligence.

Living in an Asian nation is... interesting.

Our ancestors fought and died for this land

I wonder why you are so eager to see such a thing happen. What particular affinity do you see yourself as having with Asians over other non-whites?

>your own mother is part of the problem
The only people who deserve sympathy are those who get California refugees. We need a wall around most of your state pronto.

>tries to say to herself that it's all because of the family environment they have at home that makes them like this

Ask her how the lower class Asian kids behave in her class. You know, the ones who live in abject poverty, whose parents both work 90 hours a week and refuse to go on welfare.

I'll save you the time: they're model students and model citizens.

>wake up
>California still hasn't been split

I don't. I just know 2 facts
1. Any country east of Hungary dgaf about human rights and is only contained by the West
2. Overpopulation is the single most pressing issue of our times (especially once automation hits and production will be overabundant but resources scarce).

>My family has lived in this state for over 100 years. A few of our ancestors helped to found many of the towns. And now we've just been fucking overrun

serves you right, cuck invaders

They only fought for it because they didn't know at the time that it'd end up turning into an anti-american liberal cesspool that it is today.

brazilians have actual nigger blood running through their veins because of portuguese slaves

mexicans ethnically cleanse cali cities from niggers.

I thought Cali was pretty segregated?

Move to a Whiter area
But don't move to Texas & Vote Democrat, heard a lot of you fags were doing that

I was there for 2 years of high school. My god, its so bad, I had to write essay answers in math because "it promotes creativity. I failed half of those because I couldn't stretch explaining a simple math opeation into 3 paragraphs, prior to being in that state I was 2 years ahead in my math. Also while that happened to me Juan was excused from the activity due to his piss poor english despite being in the country over a decade. And just for him, on any exercise he was excused from, he would get a nice free A+. It needs to be nuked.

>be Mexican nigger whose people were owned by rich mestizos
>Rich mestizos BTFO by white Yankees
>your people are slaves forever
>"WE WUZ RICH SLAVEOWNING MESTIZOS N SHEEIT"

Just wait for the wall

The low average IQ means that it is literally impossible for brown people to build a highly functional society on their own. That's what wrong with brown people.

Except that's not how our voting system works.

You have to settle for a certain period of time before you are allowed to vote.

Prevents fags like them from abusing the system.

When I went through school we had all sorts of special Advanced Placement programs to provide a safe learning environment for white people away from the diversity. Practically no Mexicans in it.

I took a couple of the generic courses, holy shit
The difference in level was staggering, I swear the low courses were made for someone on weed (not uncommon in California unfortunately).

Now that Mexicans have control of the city government, they are working to change the programs because they aren't "inclusive" enough.

>This land has quite literally the best climate in the world, golden rolling hills, blue mountains, sparkling ocean. It is perhaps the greatest place in the world

Truth, and I knew this feel bro. I love California so much. No place has such diversity in its landscapes. Deserts, mountains, beaches of all types, forests of different types

My favorite part of the state is probably the coast and coastal mountains around Monterey, but it's all amazing (except the Central Valley)

I don't live in California anymore though and I don't miss it too much. Most people there don't even appreciate it and are douchebags or faggots or Mexicans

Why don't you Americans give California back to Mexico? They are it's rightful owner

It's the arrogance of Mexicans that pisses me off the most though.

Malvinas son Argentinas.

Because Democrats won't win the White House for 50 years after that

That's just payback for the state ur ancestors stole from us. We where in California before ur people came to take it away using Violence and terrorism.

>My mom is liberal, and tries to say to herself that it's all because of the family environment they have at home that makes them like this (we know the truth).

That is the truth though. Say what you want about genetics, your family upbringing has a massive life-changing effect on who you are as a person. Blacks and spics often have terrible family units. Whites range from bad to good to amazing. The best actually are the Jews, because they stick to each other like glue. Jews take their extended families very seriously, and probably all meet on the Sabbath, etc.

California is fucked. It's Canada tier now.

>federal republic of central america

who?

Jews have loving and stable but extremely overbearing and controlling families (more so than Asians because Asians control by punishment but Jews control by guilt which does bind them like glue to their parents even in advanced adulthood). They're messed up in their own way

Also I went to non white schools from fourth grade on.

Made me one tough and mean son of a bitch and hardcore redpilled (when I got over being a huge wigger for defensive purposes that is) but I'd never EVER send one of my kids to a minority majority school.

Fucking never.

I know how it is and what it took to make it through there in one piece. Straight fucking child abuse.

Yeah, and im not just shilling Jews to rile up pol. Ive met a few jews irl and all of them are bright, fully aware, intelligent, zero anxiety. And they also have like 6 siblings each, and talked about visiting their grandparents on the weekend (meanwhile on saturdays im drinking beer with friends. which one is a better way to spend time?)

>he who controls the (((media))) controls the nation

My father has told me that overpopulation was actively discussed as a major problem for the future, back in the 1970s. At that time the recent baby boom was of Whites. Note that since the baby boom is now among non-Whites that the issue NEVER (really, literally never) brought up today. This is despite demand for fossil fuels and climate change being caused specifically by great demand from more people.

It's really disgusting how cucked we Whites are. The saddest story in human history.

I have Jewish friends I know from school
They were always spoiled little shits but neurotic af and slavishly obedient to their elders

>Austrian Jews
Jesus Christ who the fuck was running those concentration camps, Schultz and Klink...

Israelis

lol I'm not even Mexican I'm Asian. the world will do just fine without whites. this is what I'm talking about, you people aren't even necessary but you think you are gods gift to earth or some shit. just kill yourself dude, nobody will miss you

>There is a resentment of white physical beauty,

like I said, when I see a white, I see a bag of playdough. where does this "beautiful white" meme come from, I would like to see such a mythical beast

Grew up in San Jose, live in based Texas now. Went back to visit my brother for his graduation from ucsb and holy shit fuck that state. It's a shot home. I hope to never live there again.

Nice girl describes babysitting these brats from hell, the brats piss into the air vents, they're awful; their parents are both doctors and are never home.
I think, maybe they're Indian, in which case a beating is in order.
Girl says no, they're Jewish.
Oh, I say. Then give up any thought of those kids ever being reprimanded, and never give them reason to dislike you. Those kids will never know what the word "no" is.

>like I said, when I see a white, I see a bag of playdough. where does this "beautiful white" meme come from, I would like to see such a mythical beast
Fuck off. You're just mad that we're the most diverse race. We have a variety of hair and eye colors. All other races look the same.

I hope there are no white majority schools by the time you have kids. inshallah

>the world will do just fine without whites.
and yet we just have to look at Africa and South America to see what happens when Brown is left to it's own devices.....

Question for the California bros;

Are the beaners also cucking us by fucking White women, or is it pretty just Blacks that pair with White women? I know White have pretty much turned the Asian male into our eunuchs, so they're not a threat.

Also, shouldn't a large portion of the Mexicans be close to White? Note pic of Mexican illegal immigrant who looks one step away from White. Or are most squat, off the Indian Reservation looking?

Once you see this stuff you start to understand

The left are not principled, they are not egalitarians. They are tribalists. They fight for the interests of their group at the expense of other groups. If their group is under attack, they will defend it's interests. If their group is doing the attacking, they will still defend it's interests.

For example when Bolsheviks were on the outs, in the 50's and 60's, they all supported free speech. Now that they are in control, the support limiting free speech to shut down opposition.

Whatever the issue, they will always, always, always take the side of their tribe over the facts, over principle, over justice. For example, if a mass shooter is white, he's satan in the flesh. If a mass shooter is Muslim, he dindu nuffin, and you might even see the story disappear from the media in 2 days.

All politics is tribal. White people don't understand this yet. They are still trying to regale themselves with these universal principles that the other side has no problem breaking. This is the attitude of losers, this is the attitude of cucks.

No matter what someone else has convinced you is right, you must defend your group's interests. Your tribe's interests.

>Fuck off. You're just mad that we're the most diverse race. We have a variety of hair and eye colors. All other races look the same.

kek. gingers look like fucking aliens dude. I really wish white people were attractive dude, but I really don't get it. Very occasionally do i see a good looking white girl, but they are usually spanish or something with pretty features

both places are more developed than they ever were under colonial rule. most south american countries are on the same level of HDI as Eastern Europe. every country on both continents has experienced net growth in the past decade, there is literally no reason to believe they won't continue to improve in standard of living

About a year ago here I said:
Californians
Leave or do not complain.
Do not stay in California and then whine about what you brought down on your own heads.
If you leave, it will hasten the collapse.

>Chink talking about looks
Oh the irony