How old were you when you grew out of sports?

How old were you when you grew out of sports?

23 for me. Kinda late desu. I'm 25 now and lol at people who still obsess about favourite teams and players lol.

All sports are rigged and paid for lol.

>Leaf

mid-late 20s. when you are now older than most of the stars, you kinda realize how pathetic it is.

After seeing Halal get """"""""""""""""""""lucky""""""""""""""""""""""""""" draws against weak shitters in 2016, that's when I knew the CL was a sham.

>hates sports

And yet..... here we are..

The irony of Sup Forums's constants claims of competitions being rigged : Sup Forums rigged a competition itself.

Basically this.

Sports are for children. A real man shouldn't have time to watch as much sports as this board does.

Work.
Gym.
Gf.
Real hobbies/ actually playing sports.

Sitting on your ass and admiring athletes that are all on roids and the games are rigged is pathetic.

Nick & Mit Hate Sports, anyone?

Fuck off back to your fetus shit, weeb.

I've been ostracized from society, he was a good friend.

I like watching sports but I can't stop thinking about that 80% of the players are semi-analphabets

>analphabets
I genuinely thought this has something to do with sodomy, kek

>An illiterate person who does not know the letters of the alphabet.
Why is there a word for something this specific that's not related to STEM or philosophy?

>Canadians
>his hobbies include playing video games

Pathetic

I grew out of it around 14-15. I was a pretentious fuck at the time, I distanced myself from stupid low-class stuff like football and wanted to get into more prestigious interests like art, literature and music.

I'm 26 now, writing a phd in art history and love sports more than ever.

see how I'm one step ahead of you

I still like sports but I don't idolize any teams or players anymore, I used to bandwagon Real before but the last time I gave a shit about them winning was with La Decima

>writing a phd in art history
You're on the same level as a low class worker, brainlet.

>26
>loves sports more than ever
>posts on Sup Forums

Lmaoimgaturlife

>t. baby cup

here the fascist from the suburbs comes

TWO STARS

GIDDY UP