You're with him!

>You're with him!

Was this supposed to imply that Anakin thought Padme was cheating on him? What a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tfX01lURXFk?t=140
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Anakin was a cuck? Holy shit it all makes sense now.

>George was a cuck in real life
>Anakin was a cuck in the movies

Does this mean George thinks of himself as a tragic figure?

it was a george bush reference. george bush said during a speech" if you are not with us, you're with the terrorists" during his presidency

No you idiot, Anakin is referring to Padme taking Obi Wan and the Jedi council's side.

No you're thinking of a later line. "You're with him!" is right after Obi-Wan first appears while Anakin's arguing with Padme.

Cucks get off on other men fucking their wives. Anakin immediately tries to kill Obi Wan when he even gets the slightest hint that he's fucking his wife. By definition he is not a cuck.

A cuck is any man who's being cheated on.

No he wanted Padme to come meet him and instead she brought Obi Wan who he knew wasn't on his side. Padme wasn't siding with Anakin she brought Obi Wan to stop him and that made Anakin upset.

no it isn't.

The other day I watched this with my gf who has borderline personality disorder (now in cognitive therapy for almost a year) and it dawned on me that anakin's paranoid possesiveness, childish demeanorand emotional immaturity is typical of borderlines.

This realization made me enjoy the movie more and she enjoyed it as well, I could actually tell she could empathize with anakin. One of my weirder movie watching experiences.

Yes it is.

What about this part at the 2:21 mark? He definitely seems more jealous than anything else.

youtu.be/tfX01lURXFk?t=140

Well desu Obi-Wan was sneaking around meeting his wife without him, so it's not exactly that far a reach. Then all she can talk about is Obi-Wan while he stands there staring down Anakin in a power stance.

Also Obi-Wan is with Padme in Anakin's vision of her dying instead of him. He never mentions that part to her though.

Historically yes, but not by the modern definition. There has clearly been a shift in usage.

According to Sup Forums women always cheat so it is perfectly reasonable to assume

and it was a self fulfilling vision

this scene really needed jar jar binx.

Obi wan was a good pure jedi he wouldn't do that.

I was always surprised Lucas didn't try some love triangle bullshit. It seems like he was setting it up in Episode II but then Padme and Anakin leave to that lakehouse in Naboo and stay away from Obi-Wan until the end.

pure poetry

how come anakin never wielded his lightsaber on his left hand? its the hand where all the midiclorions are