The biggest jackpot is $7000 in a day

Certified Electrician
$85,000/yr

You still have to live in the usa though

barrister 63k a year its not worth it lads just become a welder
that's bollocks

student/national guard
probably around 25k

30,000 a year for installing solar panels 50 hrs a week in Arizona....

t. elementary school dropout

>tfw Serbian immigrant
I'll always be a wagecuck in this country

I can smell the bullshit, that's the median starting salary for an electrical engineer, electricians make $60,000 as their career high after 10 years of experience.

Good advice. I have a business degree and was accepted into law school, but became a plumber instead. Best decision I have ever made, if I had my time back I wouldn't have bothered with university at all.

become gregg popovich or Rod Blagojevich or something

I don't necessarily believe anything that anyone posts in these threads, but it's not at all beyond the realm of possibility that a good electrician could be making more than an electrical engineer.

3 Sgt Army
40k BRL

Good enough for my current situation.

Yeah right, and a good cleaner can outearn a judge.

200$ a month
2400$ a year

rEseArch ASSistant

50k American fun bucks

quantative trading algorithm developer
$300,000/yr + bonus

Kindergarten pedagog.
$44k/year after taxes.

software engineer
110k cad which is only like 88-90k usd

had job offers of 120k-130k in boston/nyc though
not bad for a 24 year old desu

>Rod Blagojevich
Great advice there chief

Variable income
Yesterday, my mother gave me the equivalent to 4 dollars

Canada
NEET
Mid twenties
$6000/year

Shitcago
HS teacher
45k (will be 60+ when I finish my masters)

needs to be 100k to put my ass in any shithole school in the ghetto.

Brazil
Lawyer
R$. 30.600/year

You are really underestimating the amount of money there is to be made in the skilled trades.

Lucky you!! Getting to teach the offsprings of the Egyptian pharoahs/kangz. What an honor it must be.

USA
University undergrad and freelance writer
23, turning 24 in two weeks
$30,000 per year

I don't have a degree and spend between five and ten hours per week writing.

Here in Tanzania, I spend less than $3 per day, on average.

Can't complain, although I'll be happy when I graduate and move on to an advanced degree.

It's not as abysmal as it sounds. My group of kids are great; I hate our limited supplies and economic/educational problems that plague Chicago.

Haha, most of them are a lot more interested in modern history and local issues. If they can't relate to it or use it in the real world, they do have mild chimp outs.

working as rich moneymaker
$1.600.000 year $134000 month

Is Dar Es Salaam nice?

21.000/year in outh of spain, its like 40.000$ in the us

helpdesk here

trading crypto
€70000 YTD

Trades don't make much, the ones that say they make 'a lot' only really make 60-70k and that's after decades of work, no tradesmen starting out makes more than 45-50k.

In contrast, I started off at 70k after graduating, quickly rose to my 110k in about 2 years, 5 years down I'm looking at 130-140k if I stay in canada, easily 200k if I go to the US.

I can give tons of examples. One of my friends is now a pharmacist, spent about 7 years in university for it and now makes 120k a year easily.

Trades don't make much relative to good decision makers who went to uni.

I'm M.Sc. in electrical engineering and I'm telling you that no electrician is able to earn more than I do.

I'm staying in a village in Central Zanzibar with a friend.

I only spent three or four hours in Dar Es Salaam before taking the ferry over, so I didn't see much of the city.

From what I've heard, it's not a particularly great place to stay long-term. Crime seems to be on the rise, with express kidnappings and incidences of purse-snatching and mugging not being uncommon.

So far as I can tell, the biggest draws to Tanzania are the national parks farther west as well as the coastal reaches of Zanzibar.

Only been here a week. Just shot over after doing a month in Mexico.

What are you even doing there burger? How is the country in general?

i fuck ur mum and kill your sister for job and i make 1000k u niggers swag swag lol

I'm taking a break from university until January to travel - well, another break. I've taken a few and am graduating late as a consequence.

One of my close friends has been living here for two years and is going back home to the States in November. I'm staying with him for a month and a half. Probably going to do Egypt for the latter half of September. Might also try to squeeze in Zambia or Ethiopia.

Meeting the same friend in India in early October and traveling there for a month and a half, then I'll fly back to Latin America, travel more, and return home for classes in January.

take a photo from outside immediately or LARPing discredited cuckfag

30k€

Junior solutions consultant

cg artist, late twenties, 2000 to 3000€ per month

I work for a highly reputable New York City-based company with very wealthy clients. It scales a little differently here. Hell, even a run-of-the mill electrician with a few years of experience under their belt makes around $70K on average here.

I can only take a picture of the courtyard. Literally pitch-black outside.

Here's a photo from the other day. Will go to the courtyard in a couple minutes.

$30k
Assistant Blow-shit-upper

24k european dollars

Even at 85k it must be tough living in NYC

PIc related, best I can do for now.

Yo wtf? 300k what exactly do you do?

>this many NEETs

starting to see why some many fucking retarded threads are on here.

t. I have an engineering degree and that makes me better than you

I work as a general contractor. There's so much fucking money to make in the trades if you're willing to rip people off.

I'm white, but I employ east Indians in the greater Toronto area. We build homes for a living. You're required to put studs every 16 inches off centre. But what we do is install it properly and get it inspected and passed then tear out 50% of the studs and put the drywall up over top of it.

We do all of the rebar as well for the foundations too. We get that inspected and passed then remove 60%-70% of it and pour the concrete over it they never know. Their foundations end up cracking one year later but we're long gone by then and have changed our company name so they can't sue us.

We pretty much repeat all of this with everything in the building. Insulation is my favourite. Sometimes when we build houses in the summer we remove 100% of the insulation and move it to the next house. They will buy the house during the heat of summer and not notice they're cold as fuck until winter.

As long as it passes inspection and I have my paper work it isn't my fault heh. I just change my companies name every 8 months and no one can do anything.

You ever see Mike homes on homes episodes about their old falling apart houses? Alot of that handy work was mine in the Ontario region.

I feel so happy taking advantage of rich idiots willing to spend 2 million dollars on cuck sheds.

no you fucking moron but being a neet is literally the lowest of the low

Piece of shit

is this a lot? are you a good lawyer?

consider people raise families on 40-60k, yes

if you're single and make anywhere over 70k you're balling

stay buttmad cuckshedder

kill yourself if you get the opportunity

I am currently working on a research paper on software development, I dont get paid yet because I am still in education

I also build cars and develop new animals in my spare time

Why would I do that? I'm happy with my life.